|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Miranda's mother trips in Chapter 13, how long must she stay home and not leave?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 11 days.
2. Who does Miranda's mother invite for dinner on Mother's Day?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) The Wayne family.
(c) Tim's family.
(d) Mrs. Nesbitt.
3. What is Peter's schedule in Chapter 13?
(a) 18 hours on and 4 hours off.
(b) 20 hours on and 6 hours off.
(c) 12 hours on and 12 hours off.
(d) 16 hours on and 8 hours off.
4. For what birthday did Mrs. Nesbitt's husband give her a diamond pendant?
5. What is the temperature on October 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. On July 2, how long does it take Miranda to walk to Sammi's house?
2. In Chapter 17, what do Miranda and her mother do while Matt and Jonny remove snow from the sunroom roof?
3. How many bags of kindling does Miranda gather on July 2?
4. Where were the Phillies when the asteroid hit?
5. Where do the high school students meet at the beginning of Chapter 11?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)