|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, when is it estimated that natural gas supplies will end?
(c) Early October.
(d) Late September.
2. Where did Matt go to college?
(c) Boston U.
3. Where does Miranda's grandmother live?
(d) Las Vegas.
4. What painting does Mrs. Nesbitt want Matt to have when she dies?
(c) Grandfather and granddaughter rowing.
5. What does Miranda fix for dinner on Mother's Day?
(d) Chicken cutlets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Miranda getting in English on June 4?
2. How many blue books does Miranda take and hide under her belt in Chapter 11?
3. What does Miranda eat when she gets up in Chapter 11?
4. On May 19, how long do the students at Miranda's school stay in the hallway?
5. On June 3, what does Miranda have for breakfast?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)