|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 26, how many school-aged children are estimated to return to school?
(a) Half of those who attended before.
(d) Two-thirds of those who attended before.
2. In Chapter 5, through what date will grades reflect at Miranda's school?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 15.
(c) May 19.
(d) May 23.
3. On August 10, what is the community bulletin board?
(a) Post office.
(c) Community center.
(d) Mayor's office.
4. On June 12, how many cases of West Nile has Peter seen in the past week?
5. On June 3, which of Miranda's grades is dragged down by tests?
Short Answer Questions
1. What town does Miranda's father live in?
2. Where does Miranda's grandmother live?
3. On June 12, what does Peter bring Miranda's family?
4. For what birthday did Mrs. Nesbitt's husband give her a diamond pendant?
5. What class has Sammi been below passing all school year in Chapter 5?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)