1. In Chapter 1, what is the date?
(a) May 7.
(b) May 3.
(c) April 30.
(d) April 27.
2. In Chapter 1, what time does Miranda's father call to say that his new wife is pregnant?
3. When is Miranda's stepmother's baby due?
4. Who does Miranda's father and stepfather want to be to the godparent of their child?
5. What does Miranda watch after her father's phone call in Chapter 1?
(a) A sitcom.
(c) Figure skating.
(d) A movie.
6. Who does Miranda's mother invite for dinner on Mother's Day?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) Tim's family.
(c) The Wayne family.
(d) Mrs. Nesbitt.
7. What is the name of Megan's minister at her church?
(a) Reverend Epperson.
(b) Reverend Marshall.
(c) Reverend Phillips.
(d) Reverend Quick.
8. What does Miranda fix for dinner on Mother's Day?
(a) Chicken cutlets.
9. What does Miranda study for after dinner on Mother's Day?
10. On May 11, what does Miranda get on her history test?
This section contains 2,962 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)