• Miranda is a 16-year old girl who lives with her mother and younger brother.
• Miranda’s older brother, Matt is attending college.
• Miranda’s story is told through her diary entries.
• On May 7, Miranda’s father calls and announces that he and his new wife are having a baby in December.
• The school year is about to end, and Miranda is studying for tests.
• She asks her mother if she can take figure skating lessons, but they argue when her mother says lessons are too expensive.
• Miranda is also already on the swim team, and she is considering being on the volleyball team so she can play in college.
• Miranda hangs out with her friends Megan and Sammi at school.
• They have grown distant since their friend Becky died.
• Megan hangs around her church friends all the time, and Sammi is boy crazy.
• An asteroid is...
This section contains 4,027 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)