Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the students supposed to go during the exercise in #107?
2. How old was Bryson when he broke the body part in #133?
3. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
4. Why did Bryson and his friends play inside most of the time?
5. What college did Bryson attend for a short time?
Essay Topic 1
Create a character study of Bryson. What were his physical characteristics? What were his motivations? What were his fears? What were his dreams? What else can you say about Bryson?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the format of the book. How does Bryson distinguish between current activity and flashbacks to his past? What is the difference is style and tone? Are the differentiations separated visually in any way? How did this improve your reading of this book?
Essay Topic 3
Explain some of the examples of regionalism found in the book. Can regionalism include more than accents and food? What else encompasses the culture and personality of a region?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)