Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the students supposed to go during the exercise in #107?
2. How old was Bryson when he broke the body part in #133?
3. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
4. Why did Bryson and his friends play inside most of the time?
5. What college did Bryson attend for a short time?
Explain some of the examples of regionalism found in the book. Can regionalism include more than accents and food? What else encompasses the culture and personality of a region?
There are several events of foreshadowing in the stories. Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the stories that serve as foreshadowing.
Bryson had respect for all of the people in the book but do you think he likes any one of them more than the others? Who would you choose to be your new friend among the people Bryson introduced in the book. Explain.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)