Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the students supposed to go during the exercise in #107?
2. How old was Bryson when he broke the body part in #133?
3. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
4. Why did Bryson and his friends play inside most of the time?
5. What college did Bryson attend for a short time?
Essay Topic 1
Give some examples of humor in the book. Do you think Bryson appreciates slapstick humor or wit of a more sophisticated nature or both? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
What is the point of view of this book? Why did Bryson use this point of view? Is it the only way the book could have realistically been written? How else could Bryson have used point of view to alter the rhythm of the book? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Explain some of the examples of regionalism found in the book. Can regionalism include more than accents and food? What else encompasses the culture and personality of a region?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)