Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7, Boom!)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was the repercussion of underground bomb tests?
2. What did Bryson keep for years just for the sake of conversation?
3. What did boys charge other boys for once they discovered them?
4. Who distributed fish tainted from the radioactive ash?
5. What family attraction and vacation spot opened in 1955?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Name some of the things that showed that life was simpler and safer in the 1950s.
This section contains 1,162 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)