Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the students supposed to go during the exercise in #107?
(a) The basement.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The auditorium.
(d) Under their desks.
2. How old was Bryson when he broke the body part in #133?
3. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
(a) Woodland Heights.
(b) The Baker Academy.
(c) George Washington Elementary.
4. Why did Bryson and his friends play inside most of the time?
(a) They watched TV all the time.
(b) It was too hot to stay outside.
(c) It was almost always winter.
(d) There was more to do inside.
5. What college did Bryson attend for a short time?
(a) Notre Dame University.
(b) Drake University.
(c) University of Minnesota.
(d) San Diego State.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dog that harassed Bryson?
2. The bedroom of the person in #152 looked like a _____________.
3. Why were all the students so sleepy in school?
4. What eroded the sense of security for people in the 1950s?
5. Which of the following did Bryson always forget to bring to school?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)