|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Bryson's favorite books?
(a) Clifford the Dog.
(b) Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
(c) The Adventures of Aqua Man.
(d) Dick and Jane books.
2. Which friend became Bryson's literary agent?
(a) Doug Willoughby.
(b) Stephen Katz.
(c) Jed Mattes.
(d) Milton Milton.
3. What item at school did Bryson like for its intoxicating scent?
(a) Floor was.
(b) Lemon cleanser.
(d) Memeograph paper.
4. Who launched the first satellite into space?
(a) The Soviets.
5. In what year was the Cuban Missile Crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Brysons spend a night in a cheap hotel?
2. What did Bryson threaten to do to Bryson when he saw the amount of absences on his report cards?
3. What did Bryson discover about his mother from her college days?
4. Who did Bryson say was the smartest person he ever met?
5. Who was the only former member of the club in #164 who was allowed to remain?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)