|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend joined the military and died during the first Gulf War?
(a) Milton Milton.
(b) Jed Mattes.
(c) Stephen Katz.
(d) Doug Willoughby.
2. What was the name of the junior high Bryson attended?
(a) Mont Verde Junior High School.
(b) Green Meadows Junior High School.
(c) Callanan Junior High School.
(d) Andrew Jackson Junior High School.
3. Who was the friend who introduced Bryson to the finer things in life?
(a) Jed Mattes.
(b) Jeremy Miller.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Jared Clark.
4. Which of the following did Bryson always forget to bring to school?
(a) His homework assignment.
(b) His lunch.
(c) Valentine's cards for the class.
(d) His signed report card.
5. What was the coldest part of Bryson's grandparents' house?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The sleeping porch.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bryson threaten to do to Bryson when he saw the amount of absences on his report cards?
2. What did Bryson and his friends do at the venue in #149?
3. What was Bryson's parents' response to the Cuban Missile Crisis?
4. Students at the high school became preoccupied with _____________.
5. What nationality was the doctor who Bryson's parents took him to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)