|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Research in the late 1950s indicated that ___________ caused cancer.
(a) exhaust fumes.
(d) paint thinner.
2. None of the rides at the amusement park in #145 had ____________.
(d) seat belts.
3. In what year did Bryson's father die?
4. Which friend joined the military and died during the first Gulf War?
(a) Doug Willoughby.
(b) Stephen Katz.
(c) Milton Milton.
(d) Jed Mattes.
5. What did Bryson and his friends do at the venue in #149?
(a) Took naps.
(b) Had popcorn fights.
(c) Did belly floppers.
(d) Raced cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exercise was held at the school each month?
2. The bedroom of the person in #152 looked like a _____________.
3. Which friend went to college in California?
4. What did Bryson discover about his mother from her college days?
5. Where did Bryson's grandparents go nearly every night in the summer?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)