|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the landscape like in the area where Bryson's grandparents lived?
2. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
(a) Woodland Heights.
(c) George Washington Elementary.
(d) The Baker Academy.
3. What did Bryson discover about his mother from her college days?
(a) She was editor of the school newspaper.
(b) She was an exchange student.
(c) She was prom queen.
(d) She was the National Honor Society president.
4. Who was the only former member of the club in #164 who was allowed to remain?
(a) Milton Milton.
5. Why did Bryson and his friends play inside most of the time?
(a) They watched TV all the time.
(b) There was more to do inside.
(c) It was too hot to stay outside.
(d) It was almost always winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long was Bryson in a cast?
2. What job did Bryson have during the 1950s and 1960s?
3. What nationality was the doctor who Bryson's parents took him to?
4. In which town did the people in #121 live?
5. Which friend joined the military and died during the first Gulf War?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)