|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exercise was held at the school each month?
(a) Blizzard Drills.
(b) Tornado Drills.
(c) Fire Drills.
(d) Civil Defense Drill.
2. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
(a) George Washington Elementary.
(b) The Baker Academy.
(c) Woodland Heights.
3. What game did the person in #152 introduce Bryson to?
(b) Match fighting.
(c) Red Rover.
(d) Pac Man.
4. What topic did Bryson's father talk to the family about periodically?
(a) Moving to a big city.
(b) Saving more money.
(c) Helping out around the house.
(d) Living on a farm.
5. Where were the students supposed to go during the exercise in #107?
(a) The basement.
(b) The auditorium.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) Under their desks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bryson say about the Des Moines of his youth?
2. What body part did Bryson break?
3. In what year was the Cuban Missile Crisis?
4. What college did Bryson attend for a short time?
5. For how long was Bryson in a cast?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)