|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the students supposed to go during the exercise in #107?
(a) The basement.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The auditorium.
(d) Under their desks.
2. How old was Bryson when he broke the body part in #133?
3. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
(a) Woodland Heights.
(b) The Baker Academy.
(c) George Washington Elementary.
4. Why did Bryson and his friends play inside most of the time?
(a) They watched TV all the time.
(b) It was too hot to stay outside.
(c) It was almost always winter.
(d) There was more to do inside.
5. What college did Bryson attend for a short time?
(a) Notre Dame University.
(b) Drake University.
(c) University of Minnesota.
(d) San Diego State.
6. What was the name of the dog that harassed Bryson?
7. The bedroom of the person in #152 looked like a _____________.
8. Why were all the students so sleepy in school?
(a) It was too hot inside.
(b) They ate big lunches.
(c) It was really boring.
(d) They had to get up too early.
9. What eroded the sense of security for people in the 1950s?
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) Soviet long range missiles.
10. Which of the following did Bryson always forget to bring to school?
(a) Valentine's cards for the class.
(b) His signed report card.
(c) His homework assignment.
(d) His lunch.
11. Who launched the first satellite into space?
(b) The Soviets.
12. What nationality was the doctor who Bryson's parents took him to?
13. What were Bryson's favorite books?
(a) Clifford the Dog.
(b) Dick and Jane books.
(c) Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
(d) The Adventures of Aqua Man.
14. What did Bryson love about the town in #122?
(b) Swimming pool.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Ice cream shop.
15. What university did Bryson's mother attend?
(b) Iowa State.
Short Answer Questions
1. None of the rides at the amusement park in #145 had ____________.
2. What was the end of the dog in #114?
3. Which friend went to college in California?
4. What item at school did Bryson like for its intoxicating scent?
5. What did Bryson buy with the money from his job?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)