|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree grew in the backyard of Bryson's grandparents' farm?
2. What was the name of the dog that harassed Bryson?
3. In what year did Bryson's father die?
4. What happened to the Thunderbolt Kid's sacred jersey?
(a) It was thrown out by Bryson's parents.
(b) It went through the bleach cycle.
(c) It was ripped in a fight.
(d) It got paint spots on it.
5. Students at the high school became preoccupied with _____________.
6. What was Bill's reaction after the Cuban Missile Crisis?
(a) He never trusted grownups again.
(b) He drew comic books.
(c) He knew his family would be safe.
(d) He wouldn't go out of the house.
7. What color was the barn on Bryson's grandparents' farm?
8. Where did the Bryson family go in the new vehicle?
(a) New York City.
(d) Myrtle Beach.
9. What time did Bryson have to get to work on Sundays?
(d) Before dawn.
10. What kind of car did Bryson's father buy?
(a) VW van.
(b) Station wagon.
(d) Mini van.
11. In what year was the Cuban Missile Crisis?
12. Who was the transfer student who was drunk often at the age of 14?
(a) Mike Pitsenbarger.
(b) Jeff Andrews.
(c) Eugene Milford.
(d) Stephen Katz.
13. Where did the elementary school students eat lunch?
(a) At home.
(b) The junior high building.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The auditorium.
14. What game did the person in #152 introduce Bryson to?
(a) Pac Man.
(b) Match fighting.
(c) Red Rover.
15. In which town did the people in #121 live?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long was Bryson in a cast?
2. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
3. Where did Bryson's grandparents go nearly every night in the summer?
4. In what year did the Thunderbolt Kid's sacred jersey meet its fate?
5. Who did Bryson say was the smartest person he ever met?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)