|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Bryson start the job in #109?
2. The bedroom of the person in #152 looked like a _____________.
3. Which friend became Bryson's literary agent?
(a) Milton Milton.
(b) Stephen Katz.
(c) Doug Willoughby.
(d) Jed Mattes.
4. Where did the Brysons spend a night in a cheap hotel?
5. What did Bryson discover about his mother from her college days?
(a) She was the National Honor Society president.
(b) She was an exchange student.
(c) She was editor of the school newspaper.
(d) She was prom queen.
6. What item at school did Bryson like for its intoxicating scent?
(a) Memeograph paper.
(b) Floor was.
(c) Lemon cleanser.
7. What game did the person in #152 introduce Bryson to?
(a) Red Rover.
(b) Pac Man.
(c) Match fighting.
8. At whose house was Bryson playing when he broke the body part in #133?
(a) Buddy Miller's.
(b) Duke Collins'.
(c) Arthur Bergen's.
(d) Eddie Corcoran's.
9. Which friend joined the military and died during the first Gulf War?
(a) Doug Willoughby.
(b) Milton Milton.
(c) Stephen Katz.
(d) Jed Mattes.
10. What was the name of the dog that harassed Bryson?
11. Discoveries about his parents' successes made Bryson revise the story of _____________.
(a) his parentage.
(b) their courtship.
(c) his school days.
(d) his achievements.
12. In what year did the Thunderbolt Kid's sacred jersey meet its fate?
13. What was the name of the broken down amusement park?
(d) Fantasy Farm.
14. For how long was Bryson in a cast?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
15. Why did Bryson and his friends play inside most of the time?
(a) It was too hot to stay outside.
(b) There was more to do inside.
(c) It was almost always winter.
(d) They watched TV all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bill's reaction after the Cuban Missile Crisis?
2. What happened to the Thunderbolt Kid's sacred jersey?
3. What weather condition was a threat to the area?
4. What did Bryson and other boys especially look forward to at the venue in #147?
5. What did Bryson love about the town in #122?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)