|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could take Bryson a whole morning to do on the weekends?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Cleaning his room.
(c) Lacing his shoes properly.
(d) Sweeping the garage.
2. What did Bryson and his friends make a little neighborhood kid eat once as an experiment?
(c) Kitty litter.
(d) Red berries in the backyard.
3. In what ocean is the Eniwetok atoll located?
4. What did Bryson keep for years just for the sake of conversation?
(a) Knee scars.
(b) Comic books.
(d) Ball cards.
5. Who was the Bryson family's dentist?
(a) Dr. Cavanaugh.
(b) Dr. Brock.
(c) Dr. E.W. Miller.
(d) Dr. D.K. Brewster.
6. How did Bryson injure his head when he was ten-years-old?
(a) Playing football.
(b) Fell off his bike.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Got hit with a rock.
7. Where did Bryson and his mother go for pie after the movies?
(a) Waffle House.
(d) Toddle House.
8. What family attraction and vacation spot opened in 1955?
(a) Six Flags.
(c) Universal Studios.
9. What did Bryson, Buddy and Bill do to the Lincoln Logs to turn them white?
(a) Urinated on them.
(b) Soaked them in bleach.
(c) Painted them.
(d) Rubbed lemons on them.
10. Where did the Thunderbolt Kid get his powers?
(a) From the Greek Gods.
(b) Bryson gave him the powers.
(c) Bryson was not sure.
(d) From a spell cast by his favorite teacher.
11. What did Bryson's parents tell him his mother was doing when he came upon them having sex one afternoon?
(a) Checking his father's teeth.
(b) Changing the bedding.
(c) Testing out a new mattress.
(d) Looking for dirty socks.
12. Where did the Brysons visit during their trip to the state in #59?
(a) Universal Studios.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Empire State Building.
13. Who was the Thunderbolt Kid?
(a) Bryson's brother.
(b) Bryson's alter ego.
(c) Bryson's best friend.
(d) Bryson's arch enemy.
14. What were household buying more than one of in the 1950s?
(c) Time Shares.
15. Why did Bryson think he would never get to visit the location in #55?
(a) He was too old.
(b) His father was cheap.
(c) It was too far away.
(d) His mother said the rides were not safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bryson's sister?
2. In what year was Bryson born?
3. Where could Bryson sneak a peek at the magazine in #78?
4. What was the main street of Bryson's hometown?
5. Why did Bryson hate going to the dentist?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)