1. About what decade of American life did Bryson write in this book?
2. Where did Bryson grow up?
Des Moines, Iowa.
3. Who was the Thunderbolt Kid?
Bryson's alter ego.
4. What type of exercise did Bryson's father practice?
5. In what unusual place did Bryson's father practice his exercise?
6. For what publication did Bryson's father work?
The Des Moines Register.
7. What was Bryson's father's job at the publication?
8. Where did Bryson get to accompany his father on business-related trips?
Major League ballgames.
9. Who was a person Bryson got to meet on one of these trips with his father?
This section contains 3,513 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)