|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Out and About.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bryson decide that he liked better than the item in #116?
2. What craft looked like fun at first but ended up being messy and frustrating?
(a) Creepy Crawlers.
(c) Paint by Numbers.
(d) Building models.
3. What was the one constant in the potluck suppers in town?
(d) Meat loaf.
4. What subject did Bryson especially like?
5. What was Bryson's parents' response to the Cuban Missile Crisis?
(a) Everything would be fine.
(b) They were cautiously optimistic.
(c) They built an air raid shelter.
(d) They knew they were going to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bryson buy with the money from his job?
2. Where could Bryson sneak a peek at the magazine in #78?
3. What did Bryson's mother serve at every meal even though Bryson did not like it?
4. What entertainment venue did Bryson really enjoy?
5. Who was the friend that Bryson went on the outing with?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)