|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Down on the Farm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of exercise did Bryson's father practice?
(d) Weight lifting.
2. America was at war with ____________ when Bryson was born.
3. Bryson wrote about which relatives in Chapter 10?
4. What movie did Bryson's sister decide they needed to see?
(b) Wild Like the Wind.
(c) Peyton Place.
(d) From Here to Eternity.
5. What did Bryson have to do three nights a week for his job?
(a) Collect subscription money.
(b) Wax floors.
(c) Spray out garbage cans.
(d) Clean tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bryson buy with the money from his job?
2. The hydrogen bomb could have ignited all the ____________ in the world.
3. What was the end of the dog in #114?
4. By 1958, the average child in the United States carried ten times more _______________ than the year before.
5. Where was Bryson sent quite a bit as punishment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)