|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Down on the Farm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the elementary school students eat lunch?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) The junior high building.
(c) At home.
(d) The auditorium.
2. What university did Bryson's mother attend?
(d) Iowa State.
3. What did Bryson keep for years just for the sake of conversation?
(a) Knee scars.
(b) Comic books.
(d) Ball cards.
4. What item at school did Bryson like for its intoxicating scent?
(a) Lemon cleanser.
(c) Floor was.
(d) Memeograph paper.
5. Why did Bryson hate going to the dentist?
(a) He did not use Novocaine.
(b) He had bad breath.
(c) He was too slow.
(d) He had a mean nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was President of the United States when Bryson was born?
2. What was the area set apart in the grocery where kids could read while their parents shopped?
3. What did Bryson discover about his mother from her college days?
4. In what month was Bryson born?
5. Which of the following did Bryson always forget to bring to school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)