|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Down on the Farm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the few things that was really exciting for Bryson?
(a) Camp outs.
(b) Drive-in movies.
(c) Going swimming.
(d) Comic books.
2. America was at war with ____________ when Bryson was born.
3. Where was Bryson sent quite a bit as punishment?
(a) The Principal's office.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The AV room.
4. In what month was Bryson born?
5. What was the name of Bryson's elementary school?
(a) Woodland Heights.
(b) The Baker Academy.
(c) George Washington Elementary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led a movement in trying to identify the element in #95?
2. What was the main street of Bryson's hometown?
3. Bryson wrote about which relatives in Chapter 10?
4. Who tasted the albino Lincoln Logs?
5. Why were all the students so sleepy in school?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)