|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Welcome to Kid World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main street of Bryson's hometown?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Wayne Avenue.
(d) Commerce Street.
2. Where did Bryson get to accompany his father on business-related trips?
(a) Printing plants.
(c) Major League ballgames.
(d) Business openings.
3. Who was the doctor who made a house call to tend to Bryson's head injury?
(a) Dr. Kerrigan.
(b) Dr. Bigelow.
(c) Dr. Alzheimer.
(d) Dr. Morton.
4. What was another natural threat during Bryson's childhood days?
(c) Poison sumac.
(d) Sun poisoning.
5. What did Bryson keep for years just for the sake of conversation?
(a) Knee scars.
(c) Ball cards.
(d) Comic books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Thunderbolt Kid?
2. What was an insect that rose from the ground and could fly up someone's shorts?
3. How did Bryson injure his head when he was ten-years-old?
4. Who was Bryson's friend who lived across the alley and had good toys?
5. What was a popular spot for kids to play in in the 1950s?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)