|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Welcome to Kid World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bryson's brother?
2. Who was the doctor who made a house call to tend to Bryson's head injury?
(a) Dr. Kerrigan.
(b) Dr. Alzheimer.
(c) Dr. Bigelow.
(d) Dr. Morton.
3. Who was Bryson's friend who lived across the alley and had good toys?
(a) Buddy Doberman.
(b) Billy MacKenzie.
(c) Butch Cavanaugh.
(d) Eddie Williams.
4. What was an insect that rose from the ground and could fly up someone's shorts?
(a) Lightning bug.
5. What type of exercise did Bryson's father practice?
(a) Weight lifting.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what decade of American life did Bryson write in this book?
2. What did Bryson and his friends make a little neighborhood kid eat once as an experiment?
3. What was the main street of Bryson's hometown?
4. What could take Bryson a whole morning to do on the weekends?
5. Who was Bryson's sister?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)