|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Out and About.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did a huge belly flop off the diving board while on the outing?
(b) Mr. Milton.
(d) Milton Milton.
2. What did Bryson name the green jersey with the golden thunderbolt on the chest?
(a) Zip Zag Zap.
(b) Bryson's Bolt Brigade.
(c) Sacred Jersey of Zap.
(d) Invisibility cloak.
3. What did Bryson discover about his mother from her college days?
(a) She was an exchange student.
(b) She was editor of the school newspaper.
(c) She was prom queen.
(d) She was the National Honor Society president.
4. Bryson's favorite candies were almost always made of ______________.
5. What disease was a major concern during the 1950s?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a bigger bomb dropped on March 1, 1954?
2. Where did Bryson and his mother go every Friday?
3. For what characteristic was Bryson's father known?
4. What did the Thunderbolt Kid do to the man who drank out of Bryson's glass at Toddle House?
5. Who distributed fish tainted from the radioactive ash?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)