|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Out and About.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend got Bryson into the strippers' tent?
(b) Milton Milton.
2. America was at war with ____________ when Bryson was born.
3. What nationality was the doctor who Bryson's parents took him to?
4. What was the minimum age for admittance into the venue in #148 when Bryson was 13?
5. Who was the friend that Bryson went on the outing with?
(c) Milton Milton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main street of Bryson's hometown?
2. Why did Bryson think that Sunday mornings were too long?
3. What unusual physical characteristic did Bryson's uncle have?
4. What type of soda did Bryson get when he went downtown with his grandfather?
5. At whose house was Bryson playing when he broke the body part in #133?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)