|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Out and About.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. None of the rides at the amusement park in #145 had ____________.
(a) seat belts.
2. Where was Bryson sent quite a bit as punishment?
(a) The cloakroom.
(c) The Principal's office.
(d) The AV room.
3. Who was the friend who introduced Bryson to the finer things in life?
(a) Jed Mattes.
(b) Jeremy Miller.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Jared Clark.
4. In what year did the movie in #73 come out?
5. What did Bryson keep for years just for the sake of conversation?
(a) Comic books.
(c) Ball cards.
(d) Knee scars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the end of the dog in #114?
2. How many children under the age of 12 were living in the mid-1950s in America?
3. The hydrogen bomb could have ignited all the ____________ in the world.
4. Who was the friend that Bryson went on the outing with?
5. What did the Thunderbolt Kid do to the man who drank out of Bryson's glass at Toddle House?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)