Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapter 1, Hometown
1. About what decade of American life did Bryson write in this book?
2. Where did Bryson grow up?
a) Des Moines, Iowa.
b) Bangor, Maine.
c) Columbus, Ohio.
d) Butte, Montana.
3. Who was the Thunderbolt Kid?
a) Bryson's brother.
b) Bryson's arch enemy.
c) Bryson's best friend.
d) Bryson's alter ego.
4. What type of exercise did Bryson's father practice?
b) Weight lifting.
5. In what unusual place did Bryson's father practice his exercise?
a) Bathroom stalls.
This section contains 3,755 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)