|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael K realize would wash through his new dwelling though he didn't care?
(a) A wind.
(b) A hard rain.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The river.
2. Michael K was unresponsive and the doctor became enraged when Michael K said that he was not in ________.
(a) The world.
(b) The war.
(c) The room.
(d) The army.
3. What happened in the two days that Michael K was with the other refugees?
(a) He escapes.
(c) He was unconscious.
(d) He was beaten and bloodied.
4. Captain Noel wanted the doctor to speed up the __________ process, even though the doctor was hesitant.
5. The grandson questioned Michael K about his ________ and asked why the house was not stocked for his arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man speaks to Michael K about a town called __________ desired the refugees in the camp, though they were still relying on the cheap labor.
2. Michael K gave another man half of his wages in order to help him support his ____________.
3. When Noel asked Michael K about the ________, Michael K said that it belonged to no one else but the earth.
4. Michael K found out that half of his crops had been eaten or trampled by the ___________ of the saboteurs.
5. Who asked Michael K about his face and even shared his lunch with K?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did K tell the doctor when the doctor asks him if he is fasting during his stay at the camp?
2. What did K refuse to do when he was put in with the regular refugees at the camp?
3. Why did the doctor want the captain to discharge Michael out of the camp?
4. What did the doctor think K's mother's influence was on K's current habit of not eating any food?
5. What did the guard say when he was asked why K had even been a part of the training?
6. What was the doctor's reasoning behind feeling that K was innocent of the charges?
7. What were some the accusations that K was facing, according to Captain Noel when he speaks to the doctor?
8. What were some of the signs of K's poor condition when he collapsed during physical training?
9. What news did K not seem very interested in when the doctor told him this information?
10. What do Captain Noel and the doctor decide to do with K after they realize he did not do anything?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)