|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fights among the refugees took place as people argued over the ____________ of items in the middle of camp.
2. Where was Michael K taken in order to be interrogated for more information about the attacks?
(b) Torture chamber.
(c) Medical ward.
(d) Firing range.
3. The relative of Captain Oosthuizen was a ____________ and drove Michael K ruthlessly the entire day.
4. What happened in the two days that Michael K was with the other refugees?
(a) He escapes.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He was beaten and bloodied.
5. Michael K ignored his body's cries for ________ and simply stayed in his new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael K weighed less than 90 pounds when he enters the ___________ ward at the camp in Cape Town.
2. __________ were posted at every date with orders to shoot anyone outside of the wire at the walls.
3. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
4. Michael K gave another man half of his wages in order to help him support his ____________.
5. What kind of camp was Michael K first taken to after he spent some time in the hospital recovering?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the doctor want the captain to discharge Michael out of the camp?
2. Where was K admitted for medical assistance during the first part of this chapter?
3. What are some of the things which are added to the refugee camps in order to make them internment camps?
4. What were some of the signs of K's poor condition when he collapsed during physical training?
5. What did the doctor think K's biggest mistake was in his life?
6. What did the doctor think K's mother's influence was on K's current habit of not eating any food?
7. What is the doctor's explanation of K's refusal to eat camp food during his stay at the camp?
8. What was the doctor's reasoning behind feeling that K was innocent of the charges?
9. What was the name that was given to Michael by the Captain, even though Michael tried to explain what his actual name was?
10. What did K refuse to do when he was put in with the regular refugees at the camp?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)