|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael K loved spending time _____________ when he was allowed to do so during the day.
(b) Basking in the sun.
(d) Reading books.
2. What did Michael K only do sparingly so as not to call attention to his good and his new home?
(b) Water his crop.
(c) Change the roof.
(d) Take baths.
3. The doctor was told that Michael K was running a _________ ground for rebels in the mountains.
4. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
5. During what part of the camp's training did Michael K collapse which caused him to be taken to a doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Michael K about his face and even shared his lunch with K?
2. The captain decide that the refugees were ungrateful _________ and that they would starve as a result of the explosion.
3. Michael K found out that at the camp he had to __________ in order to receive food.
4. Michael K actually did not make any sign of ____________ when in the hospital.
5. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the doctor want the captain to discharge Michael out of the camp?
2. Where was K admitted for medical assistance during the first part of this chapter?
3. What were some of the signs of K's poor condition when he collapsed during physical training?
4. What did K tell Captain Noel when the captain asked him about his garden?
5. What was the doctor's reasoning behind feeling that K was innocent of the charges?
6. What did K tell the doctor when the doctor asks him if he is fasting during his stay at the camp?
7. What news did K not seem very interested in when the doctor told him this information?
8. What did K refuse to do when he was put in with the regular refugees at the camp?
9. How did anyone know that the camp where Michael was at was once a racetrack?
10. What did the doctor think K's biggest mistake was in his life?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)