|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did K water for the last time before heading toward the town and away from the grandson?
2. What did Michael K realize would wash through his new dwelling though he didn't care?
(a) A wind.
(b) A hard rain.
(c) The river.
(d) The ocean.
3. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
(a) Blue Husks.
(b) White Corps.
(c) Free Corps.
(d) Blue Bandits.
4. The doctor wondered why Michael K was allowed to be in this training as he was in poor shape. What did the guard say?
(a) That he didn't even notice the trouble.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) He was just following orders.
(d) Michael K never complained.
5. Michael K loved spending time _____________ when he was allowed to do so during the day.
(b) Basking in the sun.
(c) Reading books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael K found out that at the camp he had to __________ in order to receive food.
2. What did Michael K only do sparingly so as not to call attention to his good and his new home?
3. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
4. What is the name of the rehabilitation camp where Michael K ends up in Cape Town?
5. Michael K used to get cold at night and would complain about being made _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the doctor's reasoning behind feeling that K was innocent of the charges?
2. What were some of the signs of K's poor condition when he collapsed during physical training?
3. What is the doctor's explanation of K's refusal to eat camp food during his stay at the camp?
4. What news did K not seem very interested in when the doctor told him this information?
5. What was the name that was given to Michael by the Captain, even though Michael tried to explain what his actual name was?
6. What was medically wrong with K when he was admitted into the medical ward?
7. What do Captain Noel and the doctor decide to do with K after they realize he did not do anything?
8. Where was K admitted for medical assistance during the first part of this chapter?
9. What did K tell Captain Noel when the captain asked him about his garden?
10. What are some of the things which are added to the refugee camps in order to make them internment camps?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)