|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
2. What did K water for the last time before heading toward the town and away from the grandson?
3. The doctor didn't understand how _______ could have been running a garden to feel the rebels while starving to death.
4. Michael K was not interested in the __________ that the doctor proposed in order to help him.
5. Fights among the refugees took place as people argued over the ____________ of items in the middle of camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor was told that Michael K was running a _________ ground for rebels in the mountains.
2. Michael K actually did not make any sign of ____________ when in the hospital.
3. Michael K found out that half of his crops had been eaten or trampled by the ___________ of the saboteurs.
4. What did Michael K realize would wash through his new dwelling though he didn't care?
5. The camp technically wasn't a _________, but Michael K also wasn't allowed to leave.
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the signs of K's poor condition when he collapsed during physical training?
2. What were some the accusations that K was facing, according to Captain Noel when he speaks to the doctor?
3. What did K tell Captain Noel when the captain asked him about his garden?
4. What news did K not seem very interested in when the doctor told him this information?
5. What was the doctor's reasoning behind feeling that K was innocent of the charges?
6. How did anyone know that the camp where Michael was at was once a racetrack?
7. What did K like to hold against himself when he was lying in bed though he was not recovering?
8. What enraged the doctor during the interrogation of Michael after there were more attacks on Prince Albert?
9. What did K refuse to do when he was put in with the regular refugees at the camp?
10. What do Captain Noel and the doctor decide to do with K after they realize he did not do anything?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)