|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did not arrive as it usually did at camp the next day, leaving Michael K to wonder if they were being left to die?
(b) Water supply.
(c) Food supply.
2. Michael K was not interested in the __________ that the doctor proposed in order to help him.
3. The grandson questioned Michael K about his ________ and asked why the house was not stocked for his arrival.
4. The grandson ranted against the _________ and gave Michael K suggestions on what he should plant.
(c) Goat killing.
5. The doctor believes that Michael is too ________ to have been helping the rebels.
6. Michael K disguised the entrance of his dwelling so that it could not be seen from the __________.
(b) Military post.
7. The signs on the area announcing __________ information had never been removed.
8. Michael K found out that half of his crops had been eaten or trampled by the ___________ of the saboteurs.
9. Michael K learns of men on the mountains who come out at night to disrupt the government villages, called ____________.
(d) Ghost men.
10. Michael K decided to find another cave, one that was higher up and closer to the ________ line.
11. What did Michael K only do sparingly so as not to call attention to his good and his new home?
(a) Take baths.
(b) Water his crop.
(c) Change the roof.
12. The doctor was told that Michael K was running a _________ ground for rebels in the mountains.
13. What did K water for the last time before heading toward the town and away from the grandson?
14. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
15. Michael K used to get cold at night and would complain about being made _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The grandson admits to Michael K that he is a deserter of the ________.
2. When Noel asked Michael K about the ________, Michael K said that it belonged to no one else but the earth.
3. The ________ shop in Prince Albert mysteriously exploded and fire spread in the town.
4. Michael K weighed less than 90 pounds when he enters the ___________ ward at the camp in Cape Town.
5. What was Michael K too weak to fight off, so it was inserted into his body to help him feel better?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)