|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor didn't understand how _______ could have been running a garden to feel the rebels while starving to death.
2. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
(a) Free Corps.
(b) Blue Husks.
(c) White Corps.
(d) Blue Bandits.
3. Michael K was unresponsive and the doctor became enraged when Michael K said that he was not in ________.
(a) The war.
(b) The room.
(c) The army.
(d) The world.
4. What happened in the two days that Michael K was with the other refugees?
(a) He was beaten and bloodied.
(b) He was unconscious.
(d) He escapes.
5. What kind of camp was Michael K first taken to after he spent some time in the hospital recovering?
(c) Hard labor.
6. Michael K collapsed during the training after suffering from labored breathing and a low ____________.
(b) Blood pressure.
7. During what part of the camp's training did Michael K collapse which caused him to be taken to a doctor?
8. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
9. Fights among the refugees took place as people argued over the ____________ of items in the middle of camp.
10. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
11. Michael K learns of men on the mountains who come out at night to disrupt the government villages, called ____________.
(c) Ghost men.
12. The camp where Michael K was kept was built on the old ___________ at the edge of town.
(b) Train station.
13. The captain decide that the refugees were ungrateful _________ and that they would starve as a result of the explosion.
14. What did Michael K only do sparingly so as not to call attention to his good and his new home?
(b) Take baths.
(c) Change the roof.
(d) Water his crop.
15. Michael K actually did not make any sign of ____________ when in the hospital.
(a) Hearing people talk.
(b) Wanting to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael K gave another man half of his wages in order to help him support his ____________.
2. The ________ shop in Prince Albert mysteriously exploded and fire spread in the town.
3. The camp technically wasn't a _________, but Michael K also wasn't allowed to leave.
4. When the police found Michael K delirious, they assumed that he was _________ as he was wandering around in a stupor.
5. Michael K was not interested in the __________ that the doctor proposed in order to help him.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)