|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael K was unresponsive and the doctor became enraged when Michael K said that he was not in ________.
(a) The world.
(b) The war.
(c) The army.
(d) The room.
2. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
3. The doctor didn't understand how _______ could have been running a garden to feel the rebels while starving to death.
4. A man speaks to Michael K about a town called __________ desired the refugees in the camp, though they were still relying on the cheap labor.
(a) Blue Cote.
(b) Cote d'Azur.
(c) Point Arena.
(d) Prince Albert.
5. What did K water for the last time before heading toward the town and away from the grandson?
6. The doctor wondered why Michael K was allowed to be in this training as he was in poor shape. What did the guard say?
(a) He was just following orders.
(b) That he didn't even notice the trouble.
(c) Michael K never complained.
(d) He didn't care.
7. During what part of the camp's training did Michael K collapse which caused him to be taken to a doctor?
8. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
9. What did Michael K hold close to him as he lay in bed in the hospital ward?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A picture.
(c) Pumpkin seeds.
(d) His bag.
10. Michael K decided to find another cave, one that was higher up and closer to the ________ line.
11. The grandson admits to Michael K that he is a deserter of the ________.
(d) Refugee camp.
12. Michael K learns of men on the mountains who come out at night to disrupt the government villages, called ____________.
(d) Ghost men.
13. The doctor believes that Michael is too ________ to have been helping the rebels.
14. Michael K made strange statements that make the doctor believe his ________ is dead.
15. The only food that Michael K had to eat was ______ and grubs when he was staying in the cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of camp was Michael K first taken to after he spent some time in the hospital recovering?
2. Where was Michael K taken in order to be interrogated for more information about the attacks?
3. What was Michael K too weak to fight off, so it was inserted into his body to help him feel better?
4. The doctor was told that Michael K was running a _________ ground for rebels in the mountains.
5. There were more attacks on ____________ and the police chief asked for Michael K to be interrogated.
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)