|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
2. There were more attacks on ____________ and the police chief asked for Michael K to be interrogated.
(a) Prince Albert.
(c) Cape Town.
(d) Cote d'Azur.
3. Michael K used to get cold at night and would complain about being made _________.
4. Michael K weighed less than 90 pounds when he enters the ___________ ward at the camp in Cape Town.
(c) Mental health.
5. The __________ explained that everyone was in the war, whether they wanted to be or not.
6. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
(a) White Corps.
(b) Blue Bandits.
(c) Blue Husks.
(d) Free Corps.
7. The only food that Michael K had to eat was ______ and grubs when he was staying in the cave.
8. The relative of Captain Oosthuizen was a ____________ and drove Michael K ruthlessly the entire day.
9. Captain Noel explained that Michael K was accused of being _____________.
(a) A relative of the rebel leader.
(b) A rebel leader.
(c) An arsonist.
(d) A spy.
10. The grandson questioned Michael K about his ________ and asked why the house was not stocked for his arrival.
11. Michael K made strange statements that make the doctor believe his ________ is dead.
12. Michael K loved spending time _____________ when he was allowed to do so during the day.
(a) Basking in the sun.
(c) Reading books.
13. Who asked Michael K about his face and even shared his lunch with K?
(a) The guard.
(c) The doctor.
14. What age did Michael K claim to be even though he seemed to look a lot older than this?
15. Michael K collapsed during the training after suffering from labored breathing and a low ____________.
(a) Blood pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor wondered why Michael K was allowed to be in this training as he was in poor shape. What did the guard say?
2. The signs on the area announcing __________ information had never been removed.
3. Michael K found out that half of his crops had been eaten or trampled by the ___________ of the saboteurs.
4. A man speaks to Michael K about a town called __________ desired the refugees in the camp, though they were still relying on the cheap labor.
5. While Michael could not _____________, he said there was nothing wrong with him.
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)