|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Michael K taken in order to be interrogated for more information about the attacks?
(a) Torture chamber.
(b) Medical ward.
(c) Firing range.
2. What did K water for the last time before heading toward the town and away from the grandson?
3. What did Michael K realize would wash through his new dwelling though he didn't care?
(a) The river.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A wind.
(d) A hard rain.
4. Michael K collapsed during the training after suffering from labored breathing and a low ____________.
(b) Blood pressure.
5. Michael K found out that half of his crops had been eaten or trampled by the ___________ of the saboteurs.
6. The __________ explained that everyone was in the war, whether they wanted to be or not.
7. Fights among the refugees took place as people argued over the ____________ of items in the middle of camp.
8. What was Michael K too weak to fight off, so it was inserted into his body to help him feel better?
(a) A banana bag.
(b) A screw in his head.
(c) Food drip.
(d) Nose cannula.
9. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
10. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
11. Michael K used to get cold at night and would complain about being made _________.
12. During what part of the camp's training did Michael K collapse which caused him to be taken to a doctor?
13. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
(a) Blue Bandits.
(b) Blue Husks.
(c) White Corps.
(d) Free Corps.
14. Who asked Michael K about his face and even shared his lunch with K?
(a) The guard.
(d) The doctor.
15. What did Michael K only do sparingly so as not to call attention to his good and his new home?
(a) Take baths.
(c) Water his crop.
(d) Change the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor lets the captain know that Michael K is not of _________, which is why he should be let go.
2. What age did Michael K claim to be even though he seemed to look a lot older than this?
3. Michael K met a man named _______ who had been kicked off his farm and detained from his family.
4. A man speaks to Michael K about a town called __________ desired the refugees in the camp, though they were still relying on the cheap labor.
5. Michael K found out that at the camp he had to __________ in order to receive food.
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)