|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael K weighed less than 90 pounds when he enters the ___________ ward at the camp in Cape Town.
(d) Mental health.
2. Michael K found out that half of his crops had been eaten or trampled by the ___________ of the saboteurs.
3. What was Michael K too weak to fight off, so it was inserted into his body to help him feel better?
(a) Food drip.
(b) A banana bag.
(c) Nose cannula.
(d) A screw in his head.
4. Michael K learns of men on the mountains who come out at night to disrupt the government villages, called ____________.
(c) Ghost men.
5. The doctor believes that Michael is too ________ to have been helping the rebels.
6. Who asked Michael K about his face and even shared his lunch with K?
(b) The guard.
(c) The doctor.
7. A man speaks to Michael K about a town called __________ desired the refugees in the camp, though they were still relying on the cheap labor.
(a) Cote d'Azur.
(b) Blue Cote.
(c) Point Arena.
(d) Prince Albert.
8. The grandson ranted against the _________ and gave Michael K suggestions on what he should plant.
(b) Goat killing.
9. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
10. While Michael could not _____________, he said there was nothing wrong with him.
(c) Keep food down.
(d) Stand up.
11. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
(a) Free Corps.
(b) Blue Bandits.
(c) White Corps.
(d) Blue Husks.
12. The camp technically wasn't a _________, but Michael K also wasn't allowed to leave.
(b) Military installation.
13. What did not arrive as it usually did at camp the next day, leaving Michael K to wonder if they were being left to die?
(b) Food supply.
(c) Water supply.
14. Michael K found out that at the camp he had to __________ in order to receive food.
15. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael K made strange statements that make the doctor believe his ________ is dead.
2. Michael K gave another man half of his wages in order to help him support his ____________.
3. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
4. What did Michael K realize would wash through his new dwelling though he didn't care?
5. During what part of the camp's training did Michael K collapse which caused him to be taken to a doctor?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)