|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
(a) White Corps.
(b) Free Corps.
(c) Blue Bandits.
(d) Blue Husks.
2. Michael K loved spending time _____________ when he was allowed to do so during the day.
(b) Reading books.
(d) Basking in the sun.
3. The doctor didn't understand how _______ could have been running a garden to feel the rebels while starving to death.
4. During what part of the camp's training did Michael K collapse which caused him to be taken to a doctor?
5. The grandson ranted against the _________ and gave Michael K suggestions on what he should plant.
(b) Goat killing.
6. What did Michael K realize would wash through his new dwelling though he didn't care?
(a) A wind.
(b) A hard rain.
(c) The river.
(d) The ocean.
7. Michael K decided to find another cave, one that was higher up and closer to the ________ line.
8. The camp technically wasn't a _________, but Michael K also wasn't allowed to leave.
(b) Military installation.
9. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
10. Captain Noel explained that Michael K was accused of being _____________.
(a) A rebel leader.
(b) An arsonist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A relative of the rebel leader.
11. The grandson admits to Michael K that he is a deserter of the ________.
(d) Refugee camp.
12. What did Michael K hold close to him as he lay in bed in the hospital ward?
(a) His bag.
(b) A blanket.
(c) Pumpkin seeds.
(d) A picture.
13. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
14. The doctor wondered why Michael K was allowed to be in this training as he was in poor shape. What did the guard say?
(a) That he didn't even notice the trouble.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) Michael K never complained.
(d) He was just following orders.
15. Fights among the refugees took place as people argued over the ____________ of items in the middle of camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. The __________ explained that everyone was in the war, whether they wanted to be or not.
2. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
3. Michael K met a man named _______ who had been kicked off his farm and detained from his family.
4. The signs on the area announcing __________ information had never been removed.
5. Michael K learns of men on the mountains who come out at night to disrupt the government villages, called ____________.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)