|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The camp where Michael K was kept was built on the old ___________ at the edge of town.
(d) Train station.
2. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
3. The only food that Michael K had to eat was ______ and grubs when he was staying in the cave.
4. The doctor pleaded with Captain Noel to __________ and let Michael K go.
(a) Get over it.
(b) Create death orders.
(c) Ignore Michael K.
(d) Make up a story.
5. Michael K learns of men on the mountains who come out at night to disrupt the government villages, called ____________.
(d) Ghost men.
6. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
7. Captain Noel wanted the doctor to speed up the __________ process, even though the doctor was hesitant.
8. Where was Michael K taken in order to be interrogated for more information about the attacks?
(a) Firing range.
(b) Torture chamber.
(d) Medical ward.
9. The doctor lets the captain know that Michael K is not of _________, which is why he should be let go.
(a) The war.
(b) The men.
(c) This world.
(d) The army.
10. The ________ shop in Prince Albert mysteriously exploded and fire spread in the town.
11. What did not arrive as it usually did at camp the next day, leaving Michael K to wonder if they were being left to die?
(c) Food supply.
(d) Water supply.
12. The doctor didn't understand how _______ could have been running a garden to feel the rebels while starving to death.
13. Who asked Michael K about his face and even shared his lunch with K?
(c) The doctor.
(d) The guard.
14. Michael K loved spending time _____________ when he was allowed to do so during the day.
(a) Basking in the sun.
(b) Reading books.
15. Michael K actually did not make any sign of ____________ when in the hospital.
(a) Wanting to leave.
(b) Hearing people talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor was told that Michael K was running a _________ ground for rebels in the mountains.
2. What did K water for the last time before heading toward the town and away from the grandson?
3. The captain decide that the refugees were ungrateful _________ and that they would starve as a result of the explosion.
4. Michael K decided to find another cave, one that was higher up and closer to the ________ line.
5. The doctor believes that Michael is too ________ to have been helping the rebels.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)