|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There were more attacks on ____________ and the police chief asked for Michael K to be interrogated.
(a) Cape Town.
(c) Prince Albert.
(d) Cote d'Azur.
2. What is the name of the rehabilitation camp where Michael K ends up in Cape Town?
3. The grandson admits to Michael K that he is a deserter of the ________.
(c) Refugee camp.
4. Michael K weighed less than 90 pounds when he enters the ___________ ward at the camp in Cape Town.
(b) Mental health.
5. A man speaks to Michael K about a town called __________ desired the refugees in the camp, though they were still relying on the cheap labor.
(a) Blue Cote.
(b) Prince Albert.
(c) Point Arena.
(d) Cote d'Azur.
6. The doctor believes that Michael is too ________ to have been helping the rebels.
7. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
8. Captain Noel explained that Michael K was accused of being _____________.
(a) A rebel leader.
(b) An arsonist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A relative of the rebel leader.
9. The signs on the area announcing __________ information had never been removed.
10. The camp technically wasn't a _________, but Michael K also wasn't allowed to leave.
(c) Military installation.
11. Michael K learns of men on the mountains who come out at night to disrupt the government villages, called ____________.
(d) Ghost men.
12. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
(a) Free Corps.
(b) White Corps.
(c) Blue Husks.
(d) Blue Bandits.
13. The relative of Captain Oosthuizen was a ____________ and drove Michael K ruthlessly the entire day.
14. Michael K used to get cold at night and would complain about being made _________.
15. The __________ explained that everyone was in the war, whether they wanted to be or not.
Short Answer Questions
1. If anyone left the camp where Michael K was at, they would be sent to the ________ camp called Brandvlei.
2. What did not arrive as it usually did at camp the next day, leaving Michael K to wonder if they were being left to die?
3. What age did Michael K claim to be even though he seemed to look a lot older than this?
4. Michael K was not interested in the __________ that the doctor proposed in order to help him.
5. Michael K was unresponsive and the doctor became enraged when Michael K said that he was not in ________.
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)