1. Michael K is born with a ________ lip which causes him a number of problems in his life.
2. Who is repulsed by the physical deformity that Michael K has?
3. The ________ line of Michael's mouth ensured that his mouth would never close completely.
4. How did Michael K's mother feed her son since he could not breast feed or bottle feed?
5. Who told Michael K's mother that his lip would improve and close up over time?
6. Where did Michael K's mother take him in order to isolate him from other children?
7. Michael was not judged to be smart enough for regular school, so he was sent to a special _______ institution.
This section contains 4,225 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)