|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anna decide that she wants to do instead of staying where she is with her employers?
(a) Cote d'Azur.
(b) Cape Town.
(c) Sea Point.
(d) Prince Albert.
2. Michael K was unresponsive and the doctor became enraged when Michael K said that he was not in ________.
(a) The world.
(b) The war.
(c) The room.
(d) The army.
3. What did Anna have up her nose when she was in the hospital ward on the second day?
(a) A tube.
(b) A bandage.
(c) A needle.
(d) A cotton ball.
4. What did Michael K decide to abandon after his encounter with the soldier who took from him?
(b) His clothes.
(c) His money.
(d) His name.
5. Michael K was "____________, gathering his strength" as he sat along the waters of his new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor believes that Michael K had been chained to his ____________ for too long.
2. When the police found Michael K delirious, they assumed that he was _________ as he was wandering around in a stupor.
3. Michael K ignored his body's cries for ________ and simply stayed in his new home.
4. What was Michael K too weak to fight off, so it was inserted into his body to help him feel better?
5. Fights among the refugees took place as people argued over the ____________ of items in the middle of camp.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)