|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Michael K finally end up finding water to drink after he began to feel sick?
(a) A pool hall.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) A hospital.
(d) Cote d'Azur apartments.
2. What was Michael K in charge of cleaning when he was a night attendant for the parks service?
(a) The sidewalks.
(b) Public bathrooms.
(c) A work shed.
(d) The main lobby.
3. Where does K go instead of going to work the day after his mother tells him that she wants to move?
(a) The border crossing.
(b) Train station.
(c) A store.
(d) The hospital.
4. Michael K ignored his body's cries for ________ and simply stayed in his new home.
5. What did Michael K hold close to him as he lay in bed in the hospital ward?
(a) His bag.
(b) A blanket.
(c) Pumpkin seeds.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Noel asked Michael K about the ________, Michael K said that it belonged to no one else but the earth.
2. What did Michael K and Anna need in order to get through the checkpoint at the outskirts of town?
3. For whose department did Michael K work when he was finally able to find work?
4. Michael K is born with a ________ lip which causes him a number of problems in his life.
5. What is the name of the rehabilitation camp where Michael K ends up in Cape Town?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)