|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did K try to salvage once he realized that the people who lived above them had left the building as well?
2. __________ were posted at every date with orders to shoot anyone outside of the wire at the walls.
(a) Army troops.
(b) Green berets.
(c) Blue men.
(d) Congo men.
3. Where did Michael K sleep when he could not find any gardening work after the death of his mother?
(a) At the apartment.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) Under the railway bridge.
(d) In the cart.
4. Michael K realized he was a __________ for himself in his life and never would have known that without the events of his life.
5. How old was Michael K when he was able to leave school and get a job that paid him money?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor wondered why Michael K was allowed to be in this training as he was in poor shape. What did the guard say?
2. What is the name of the rehabilitation camp where Michael K ends up in Cape Town?
3. Where did police put Michael K when they found him on the side of the road without any papers?
4. Michael K did not remember so many buildings being __________ in previous times.
5. The man told Michael K he would be taken to ________ that night and to enjoy Sea Point.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)