|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael K gave another man half of his wages in order to help him support his ____________.
2. What did Michael K realize would wash through his new dwelling though he didn't care?
(a) A hard rain.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A wind.
(d) The river.
3. Where does Anna decide that she wants to do instead of staying where she is with her employers?
(a) Prince Albert.
(b) Cote d'Azur.
(c) Sea Point.
(d) Cape Town.
4. Michael K made strange statements that make the doctor believe his ________ is dead.
5. At what age did Michael K have to start taking care of his mother, Anna, when her health began to fail?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the accident, it seems that travel was restricted to the ___________ by the order of the police and government.
2. Michael K actually did not make any sign of ____________ when in the hospital.
3. Michael was not judged to be smart enough for regular school, so he was sent to a special _______ institution.
4. Where did police put Michael K when they found him on the side of the road without any papers?
5. The signs on the area announcing __________ information had never been removed.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)