|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Noel wanted the doctor to speed up the __________ process, even though the doctor was hesitant.
2. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
3. When the police found Michael K delirious, they assumed that he was _________ as he was wandering around in a stupor.
(a) A refugee.
4. Michael K actually did not make any sign of ____________ when in the hospital.
(a) Hearing people talk.
(d) Wanting to leave.
5. What was Michael K in charge of cleaning when he was a night attendant for the parks service?
(a) The sidewalks.
(b) A work shed.
(c) The main lobby.
(d) Public bathrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. The nurses at the hospital ___________ to let Michael K stay with his mother overnight in the ward.
2. What was happening to Michael K as well since he was spending so many nights in the damp cold with his mother?
3. The doctor didn't understand how _______ could have been running a garden to feel the rebels while starving to death.
4. Where does K go instead of going to work the day after his mother tells him that she wants to move?
5. Where did police put Michael K when they found him on the side of the road without any papers?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)