|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor wondered why Michael K was allowed to be in this training as he was in poor shape. What did the guard say?
(a) Michael K never complained.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) That he didn't even notice the trouble.
(d) He was just following orders.
2. Michael K met a man named _______ who had been kicked off his farm and detained from his family.
3. Who is repulsed by the physical deformity that Michael K has?
(a) His dad.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mom.
(d) His sister.
4. Where did Anna sit with Michael K in order to wait for the bus to arrive?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In the lobby.
(c) By the road.
(d) In the waiting room.
5. What did a soldier who stopped Michael K on the side of the road take from him?
(a) His mother's ashes.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His money.
(d) The cart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michael K too weak to fight off, so it was inserted into his body to help him feel better?
2. Michael K weighed less than 90 pounds when he enters the ___________ ward at the camp in Cape Town.
3. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
4. How long was it by car to travel to Prince Albert, according to Michael K's estimations?
5. Michael K decided to find another cave, one that was higher up and closer to the ________ line.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)