|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael K notice about himself even though he had not eaten in a few days?
(a) He was going crazy.
(b) He was not hungry.
(c) He was hungry.
(d) He still had his strength.
2. What had Anna saved in order to help her and Michael K get to the city where she wants to be?
(a) A permit.
(d) A map.
3. What did Michael K begin to do as he become more and more despondent about his situation?
(a) Eat more.
(b) Sleep more.
(c) Sell his possessions.
4. What had collapsed, leaving the train track covered in rocks and other pieces of debris?
(a) The bridge.
(b) A tunnel.
(c) The foundation.
(d) The hillside.
5. Michael K met a man named _______ who had been kicked off his farm and detained from his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anna's employers allow her to go on once she became ill?
2. Michael K found out that at the camp he had to __________ in order to receive food.
3. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
4. Captain Noel explained that Michael K was accused of being _____________.
5. Where was Anna's room located when she was able to stay with her employer's permission?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)