|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Michael K have to start taking care of his mother, Anna, when her health began to fail?
2. What did Michael K refuse to do when he found out that his mother had died in the hospital?
(c) Sign their papers.
(d) See her.
3. The nurses at the hospital ___________ to let Michael K stay with his mother overnight in the ward.
(a) Were willing.
(b) Would not willing.
4. What did Michael K end up eating from the ground because he was getting dizzy?
(a) A piece of someone's bread.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) Rotted meat.
(d) Rotted fruit.
5. Where did Michael K's mother take him in order to isolate him from other children?
(a) A pumpkin patch.
(b) A playground.
(c) A garden.
(d) Her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was it by car to travel to Prince Albert, according to Michael K's estimations?
2. Who is repulsed by the physical deformity that Michael K has?
3. One morning, men came and cleared out all of the ___________ in the apartment without any explanation to Michael K and Anna.
4. Where did police put Michael K when they found him on the side of the road without any papers?
5. What did the grandson of the Visages decide that Michael K was there for?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)