|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael K just said that he wouldn't eat ___________ and that he wasn't going to die.
(a) Camp food.
2. Michael K used to get cold at night and would complain about being made _________.
3. What shook the doctor out of the moment of looking up at the sky?
(a) Captain Noel's gun.
(b) 400 new prisoners.
(c) Michael K's cries.
(d) An explosion.
4. The doctor believes that Michael K had been chained to his ____________ for too long.
5. Where did Anna sit with Michael K in order to wait for the bus to arrive?
(a) In the waiting room.
(b) In her bed.
(c) By the road.
(d) In the lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael K actually did not make any sign of ____________ when in the hospital.
2. The grandson ranted against the _________ and gave Michael K suggestions on what he should plant.
3. The signs on the area announcing __________ information had never been removed.
4. The hunger pangs that Michael K was feeling finally went away and K was able to empty his _________.
5. Where does K go instead of going to work the day after his mother tells him that she wants to move?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)