|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor believes that Michael K had been chained to his ____________ for too long.
2. Where did Michael K and his mother sleep when he began to realize it might take days for them to reach Prince Albert?
(a) Undergrowth near the road.
(b) A tree.
(c) A checkpoint.
(d) The hospital lobby.
3. The doctor believes that Michael K simply wants to join ______________.
(a) A cause.
(b) His mother in death.
(c) The army.
(d) The wilderness.
4. The grandson ranted against the _________ and gave Michael K suggestions on what he should plant.
(c) Goat killing.
5. What did Michael K decide to abandon after his encounter with the soldier who took from him?
(b) His clothes.
(c) His money.
(d) His name.
Short Answer Questions
1. The camp where Michael K was at was patrolled by __________ which were police with blue berets.
2. Michael K realized he was a __________ for himself in his life and never would have known that without the events of his life.
3. What did Michael K begin to do as he become more and more despondent about his situation?
4. The ________ shop in Prince Albert mysteriously exploded and fire spread in the town.
5. The only food that Michael K had to eat was ______ and grubs when he was staying in the cave.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)