|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael K felt that it was his _______ to take care of his mother when she became ill.
2. The grandson ranted against the _________ and gave Michael K suggestions on what he should plant.
(c) Goat killing.
3. As Michael K walked along the beach, he found his mother's _______________.
4. Michael K was put in with the ___________ refugees unfortunately and returned after two days.
5. What kind of exercises was Michael K subjected to as a result of the refusal as mentioned in #121?
(d) Weight lifting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in the two days that Michael K was with the other refugees?
2. Michael K began to eat some __________ as well as some condensed milk that he was offered.
3. The only food that Michael K had to eat was ______ and grubs when he was staying in the cave.
4. Michael K ends up living along the Sea Point __________ at the end of the book.
5. The relative of Captain Oosthuizen was a ____________ and drove Michael K ruthlessly the entire day.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)