|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kenilworth is scheduled to be upgraded to __________ and it was going to have 500 more beds added.
(a) Nursing ward.
(b) High security.
(c) Low security.
(d) Full hospital.
2. The remaining rehabilitation camps were going to be turned into __________ camps, according to the captain.
(a) Labor intensive.
3. During what part of the camp's training did Michael K collapse which caused him to be taken to a doctor?
4. Michael K made strange statements that make the doctor believe his ________ is dead.
5. Michael K became lightheaded and walked to _________ room in the building.
(a) His mother's.
(b) The nurse's.
(c) The janitor's.
(d) His brother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. A soldier came over to Michael K to warn him to stay _________ or else he might be shot on sight.
2. Where did Michael K finally end up finding water to drink after he began to feel sick?
3. Michael K was fed by some strangers, but the children continued to stare at his __________.
4. Michael K found out that half of his crops had been eaten or trampled by the ___________ of the saboteurs.
5. At what apartments did Anna K work for the duration of her eight years of employment?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)