|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the police found Michael K delirious, they assumed that he was _________ as he was wandering around in a stupor.
(b) A refugee.
2. Michael K was unresponsive and the doctor became enraged when Michael K said that he was not in ________.
(a) The world.
(b) The war.
(c) The army.
(d) The room.
3. Michael K became lightheaded and walked to _________ room in the building.
(a) His brother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) The janitor's.
(d) The nurse's.
4. Where did Anna sit with Michael K in order to wait for the bus to arrive?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In the waiting room.
(c) In the lobby.
(d) By the road.
5. What did Michael K start working after he was attacked during a night shift at his job?
(b) Weekends only.
(d) He stopped working completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor pleaded with Captain Noel to __________ and let Michael K go.
2. The camp technically wasn't a _________, but Michael K also wasn't allowed to leave.
3. Where did police put Michael K when they found him on the side of the road without any papers?
4. Where did Michael K decide to live after leaving the farmhouse where he had been staying?
5. Where was Anna's room located when she was able to stay with her employer's permission?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)