|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor believes that Michael K simply wants to join ______________.
(a) His mother in death.
(b) The wilderness.
(c) The army.
(d) A cause.
2. Anna K had worked as a ________ for eight years when she was in Sea Point, which was a suburb.
3. What did Michael K begin to do as he become more and more despondent about his situation?
(a) Eat more.
(c) Sleep more.
(d) Sell his possessions.
4. Michael K realized he was a __________ for himself in his life and never would have known that without the events of his life.
5. What did Michael K and Anna need in order to get through the checkpoint at the outskirts of town?
(a) A permit.
(b) A letter of permission.
(c) A ticket.
(d) A bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor realizes that there is no place for Michael K in the ___________, that it would destroy him.
2. Michael K was unresponsive and the doctor became enraged when Michael K said that he was not in ________.
3. What age did Michael K claim to be even though he seemed to look a lot older than this?
4. Michael K talked about his time at ________ and his travels before arriving there.
5. At what age did Michael K have to start taking care of his mother, Anna, when her health began to fail?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)