• Michael K was born with a hare life, which disgusted his mother.
• K left school when he was 15 to become a gardener.
• When K was 31 he started taking care of his mother full time.
• Anna wanted to move back to Prince Albert.
• After a riot, police restricted travel to the outlying areas.
• One day men came to the apartment and took away all of K and Anna's furniture.
• K and his mother try to make it to Prince Albert.
• Anna dies in a hospital.
• K is taken prisoner as he does not have any papers.
• K is put to work on a work gang.
• K lives on his own, fending for himself in the country.
• A young man comes to K's farmhouse.
• K becomes a sort of house servant.
• K leaves and finds a cave to live in.
• The police found K in a delirium from starvation...
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)