|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Toby become Billy Le Fever's guardian?
(a) Billy's mother and father leave him on the doorstep.
(b) Lieutenant Le Fever dies.
(c) Lieutenant Le Fever goes to war.
(d) Billy's mother dies.
2. Which animal does Tristram describe in Chapter 1 of Volume 6?
3. Which city does Tristram describe as nasty and foul-smelling?
4. Who attempts to tell the story of the King of Bohemia?
5. How old is Tristram when he is injured by a falling window sash?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Toby know the Widow Wadham before he falls in love with her?
2. On what day does Trim fall in love?
3. Who needs to have an eye examined in Volume 8?
4. Who is present when Tristram is injured in Volume 5?
5. Why does Tristram relieve himself out the window in Volume 5?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)