|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Billy Le Fever?
(a) Toby's nephew.
(b) Trim's cousin.
(c) Toby's cousin.
(d) Lieutenant Le Fever's son.
2. In Volume 5, why does Mrs. Shandy eavesdrop on her husband?
(a) She thought she heard the word "wife".
(b) She suspects he is being unfaithful.
(c) She wants to learn about the world of men.
(d) She is interested in his reaction.
3. Why doesn't Mrs. Shandy accompany Tristram to France?
(a) She does not like the smell.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She fears mules.
(d) She is busy knitting breeches.
4. In Volume 8, why does Walter write Toby a letter?
(a) To apologize for his behavior.
(b) To explain how to deal with women.
(c) To express his anger.
(d) To encourage him to make a will.
5. How old is Tristram when he is injured by a falling window sash?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Le Fever?
2. What does the Widow Wadham kick out of her way in Volume 8?
3. What does Susannah hope to inherit in Volume 5?
4. Who keeps interrupting the story of the King of Bohemia?
5. What new hobby does Toby Shandy pursue in Volume 6?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)