|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Tristram when he is injured by a falling window sash?
2. Why does Toby become Billy Le Fever's guardian?
(a) Lieutenant Le Fever dies.
(b) Billy's mother and father leave him on the doorstep.
(c) Billy's mother dies.
(d) Lieutenant Le Fever goes to war.
3. Who is called to tend Tristram's wound in Volume 5?
(a) Mrs. Shandy.
(b) Dr. Slop.
(d) The midwife.
4. Who needs to have an eye examined in Volume 8?
(a) Widow Wadham.
5. In Volume 8, why does Walter write Toby a letter?
(a) To express his anger.
(b) To encourage him to make a will.
(c) To apologize for his behavior.
(d) To explain how to deal with women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trim inherit from Lieutenant Le Fever?
2. Why does Tristram relieve himself out the window in Volume 5?
3. Where does Lieutenant Le Fever die?
4. Who falls in love with Toby Shandy in Volume 8?
5. What does Susannah burn in Volume 6?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)