Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the narrator?
2. What does Mrs. Shandy question while she and her husband are conceiving Tristram?
If the clock is wound.
3. Who is the Homunculus?
4. According to Uncle Toby, when do Tristram's problems begin?
Nine months before he enters the world.
5. Which famous poet does Tristram quote in Volume 1?
6. When was Tristram conceived?
7. On which night does Walter Shandy always wind the clock?
8. Who is Bobby?
Tristram's eldest brother.
9. How many miles away does Dr. Slop live?
This section contains 3,527 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)