|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Slop offended by the sermon delivered in Volume 2?
(a) He is a scientist.
(b) He is a Catholic.
(c) He is a Protestant.
(d) He is an Atheist.
2. What book does Walter Shandy hand Dr. Slop after he cuts his thumb?
(a) A book of excommunication.
(b) The Bible.
(c) A collection of poetry by Ovid.
(d) A medical text.
3. In Volume 3, what does Dr. Slop create in the kitchen?
(a) An omelet.
(b) A scalpel.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A sandwich.
4. How does Walter Shandy determine to compensate for Tristram's deformity?
(a) By teaching him Latin.
(b) By removing all the mirrors from the house.
(c) By forcing him to grow tall.
(d) By giving him a strong name.
5. What medical procedure does Walter Shandy suggest for his wife?
(a) A hysterectomy.
(b) An episiotomy.
(c) A lobotomy.
(d) A cesarean section.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trim oil in Volume 3?
2. What type of handkerchief does Walter Shandy use in Volume 3?
3. With whom does Aunt Dinah have an affair?
4. Who is Lieutenant Le Fever?
5. What is dropped into Phutatoruis' lap in Volume 4?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)