|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Volume 5, what does Walter Shandy do while his son's wound is being tended?
(a) Rants and raves.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Paces the floor.
(d) Reads from his book.
2. What falls after Walter realizes Tristram has been named incorrectly?
(a) The clock.
(b) A glass vase.
(c) The bed.
(d) His breeches.
3. In Volume 3, what confusion does Toby have about Dr. Slop's creation?
(a) He wonders why a doctor would use a spoon for a knife.
(b) He asks if the doctor is French.
(c) He thinks the doctor is creating a drawbridge for him.
(d) He thinks the sandwich is for him.
4. In Chapter 1 of Volume 5, what subject does Tristram discuss?
5. What is Trim's true name?
(a) John Smith.
(b) Tad Most.
(c) James Butler.
(d) Todd Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Walter and Toby do after Dr. Slop leaves the parlor?
2. Why is Tristram's christening rushed?
3. Why is Dr. Slop offended by the sermon delivered in Volume 2?
4. What does Trim inherit from Lieutenant Le Fever?
5. Why does Tristram relieve himself out the window in Volume 5?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)