|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Slawkenburguis?
(a) A local lawyer.
(b) A famous physician.
(c) A nose scholar.
(d) Walter's favorite philosopher.
2. When the midwife falls, what does Dr. Slop offer to examine?
(a) Her shin.
(b) Her hip.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her nose.
3. What reaction does Susannah have to Bobby's death?
(a) She goes back to sleep.
(b) She runs into the kitchen weeping.
(c) She continues reading her book.
(d) She comments philosophically.
4. What reaction does Trim have to Bobby's death?
(a) He continues reading his book.
(b) He goes back to sleep.
(c) He weeps uncontrollably.
(d) He delivers a poetical speech.
5. Who is called to tend Tristram's wound in Volume 5?
(a) The midwife.
(b) Mrs. Shandy.
(c) Dr. Slop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Toby Shandy?
2. Where does Toby Shandy set up his battle scenes?
3. What type of handkerchief does Walter Shandy use in Volume 3?
4. How many children does Obidiah have?
5. Why does Toby Shandy come to live with Walter and his family?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)