|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Obidiah have?
2. Who is Mr. Yorick?
(a) The village doctor.
(b) The village parson.
(c) The midwife's husband.
(d) Walter's servant.
3. Who does Mrs. Shandy wish to have deliver her child?
(a) Mr. Yorick.
(b) The village midwife.
(c) Dr. Slop.
(d) Walter Shandy.
4. Why is Dr. Slop offended by the request to come to the birthing room?
(a) He feels the midwife should personally ask for his help.
(b) He expects to be paid in advance.
(c) He has not finished his tea.
(d) He is not finished telling his story to Toby.
5. Who is Hammond Shandy?
(a) Tristram's great-grandfather.
(b) Tristram's grandfather.
(c) Toby's father.
(d) Tristram's great-uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Slop injure baby Tristram during delivery?
2. What phrase is inscribed on Mr. Yorick's gravestone?
3. What is Diduis' profession?
4. Whom does Phutatoruis blame for his injury?
5. Who is sent to fetch Dr. Slop's medicine bag?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)