|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Tristram have about time?
(a) It moves too slowly.
(b) It moves too quickly.
(c) It is meaningless.
(d) Everyone's concept of time is different.
2. What type of handkerchief does Walter Shandy use in Volume 3?
(c) Irish linen.
3. Where does Mrs. Shandy wish to deliver her child?
(b) The Shandy estate.
4. With whom does Aunt Dinah have an affair?
(a) Toby Shandy.
(b) Mr. Yorick.
(c) The coachman.
(d) The butler.
5. What does Mrs. Shandy question while she and her husband are conceiving Tristram?
(a) If the clock is wound.
(b) If the table is set.
(c) If the alarm is set.
(d) If Walter has been faithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Slop offended by the sermon delivered in Volume 2?
2. What saves Toby's life after the war?
3. What is Mrs. Shandy's maiden name?
4. How is Toby wounded in Volume 3?
5. What concerns does Walter Shandy have about Dr. Slop's abilities?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)