|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is inscribed on Mr. Yorick's gravestone?
(a) Resquiet Im Pace.
(b) He rode well.
(c) Alas, poor Yorick.
(d) He loved the nag.
2. Where on his body is Trim wounded?
(a) His knee.
(b) His groin.
(c) His head.
(d) His back.
3. Who does Mrs. Shandy wish to have deliver her child?
(a) The village midwife.
(b) Mr. Yorick.
(c) Dr. Slop.
(d) Walter Shandy.
4. In Chapter 1 of Volume 5, what subject does Tristram discuss?
5. Who is Slawkenburguis?
(a) Walter's favorite philosopher.
(b) A local lawyer.
(c) A nose scholar.
(d) A famous physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the midwife falls, what does Dr. Slop offer to examine?
2. How does Walter Shandy determine to compensate for Tristram's deformity?
3. What opinion does Tristram have about time?
4. What reaction does Walter Shandy have to Bobby's death?
5. What reaction does Trim have to Bobby's death?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)