|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What saves Toby's life after the war?
(a) His hobby.
(b) Walter's support.
(c) Trim's encouragement.
(d) Susannah's poultices.
2. What does Mrs. Shandy question while she and her husband are conceiving Tristram?
(a) If the clock is wound.
(b) If Walter has been faithful.
(c) If the alarm is set.
(d) If the table is set.
3. Why are the lead weights removed from the window that falls on Tristram?
(a) To make part of Toby's fortification.
(b) To make a fork.
(c) To prevent Tristram from cutting his fingers.
(d) Lead is toxic to children.
4. How is Toby wounded in Volume 3?
(a) He pinches his thumb in the clamp.
(b) He faints at the sight of the scalpel.
(c) Dr. Slop's forceps tear his skin.
(d) He trips over the rug and falls.
5. In Chapter 1 of Volume 5, what subject does Tristram discuss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Trim?
2. What is Trim's true name?
3. When considering names for his newborn son, which name does Walter like the least?
4. In Volume 5, who finds Tristram after he has been injured?
5. Who does Mrs. Shandy wish to have deliver her child?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)