1. Who is the narrator?
(a) Walter Shandy.
(b) Mr. Yorick.
(c) Tristram Shandy.
(d) Toby Shandy.
2. What does Mrs. Shandy question while she and her husband are conceiving Tristram?
(a) If Walter has been faithful.
(b) If the alarm is set.
(c) If the table is set.
(d) If the clock is wound.
3. Who is the Homunculus?
(a) Mr. Yorick.
(b) Tristram Shandy.
(c) Walter Shandy.
(d) Mrs. Shandy.
4. According to Uncle Toby, when do Tristram's problems begin?
(a) At the age of five.
(b) At birth.
(c) Sixty seconds after he is conceived.
(d) Nine months before he enters the world.
5. Which famous poet does Tristram quote in Volume 1?
6. When was Tristram conceived?
7. On which night does Walter Shandy always wind the clock?
8. Who is Bobby?
(a) Tristram's eldest brother.
(b) Tristram's uncle.
(c) Tristram's imaginary friend.
(d) Tristram's youngest brother.
9. How many miles away does Dr. Slop live?
This section contains 3,527 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)