|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 8, Party Factions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, when did Cheng stop receiving a newspaper in her cell?
(a) December 27.
(b) November 15.
(c) November 30.
(d) December 2.
2. What had Cheng's servant Lao-zhao left for her on a tray on a coffee table on July 3, 1966?
(a) Iced water.
(c) Iced tea.
(d) Iced coffee.
3. What business did Mr. Hu own until 1956?
(a) Canned goods factory.
(b) Clothing factory.
(c) Paint factory.
(d) Cereal factory.
4. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
(a) A Soviet car.
(b) A heavy duty truck.
(c) Green jeep.
(d) Black jeep.
5. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
(a) Ten thousand yuan.
(b) One hundred thousand yuan.
(c) A thousan yuan.
(d) A million yuan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction did Cheng's cell face at No. 1 Detention House?
2. Who was the only person Cheng knew who succeeded in committing suicide in No. 1 Detention House?
3. Why type of tea did Lao-zhao serve Chen and Li Zhen?
4. Where was Cheng kicked when she tried to stop a young man from breaking some of her collection when the Red Guards were in her home?
5. What number was Cheng assigned when she was taken to No. 1 Dentention House?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)