|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 8, Party Factions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cheng reading when the Red Guards came to loot her house?
(a) The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union.
(b) The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.
(c) Civil Disobedience.
(d) Das Kapital.
2. How many people did Mr. Hu say in each organization must be declared to be the "enemy" because that is the percentage that Chairman Mao mentioned in a speech?
(a) Six per cent.
(b) Three to five per cent.
(c) Twelve per cent.
(d) One per cent.
3. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
(a) A Soviet car.
(b) Green jeep.
(c) A heavy duty truck.
(d) Black jeep.
4. When did the "Liberation Daily" publish Mao's call for the army to support the leftists?
(a) Fall, 1967.
(b) Spring, 1967.
(c) Winter, 1967.
(d) Summer, 1967.
5. What type of flowers were in a Qjanlong vase on Cheng's desk?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pockets could officers have on their uniforms?
2. Approximately how many prisoners worked in TIlanqiao prison compound producing goods?
3. In 1966, what did Winnie Huang's husband Henry teach?
4. What had Cheng's servant Lao-zhao left for her on a tray on a coffee table on July 3, 1966?
5. What time was Cheng left along in her cell at No. 1 Detention House?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)