|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 8, Party Factions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
(a) 700 yuan.
(b) 800 yuan.
(c) 300 yuan.
(d) 400 yuan.
2. In 1966, how many people in Shanghai lived as Westerners?
(a) A dozen or so families.
(b) Maybe twenty families.
(c) Five or six familes.
(d) A couple dozen familes.
3. What did the country lad who had been promoted to doctor say Cheng's illness was at first?
4. By the winter of 1967, how many times a day did everyone have to read from Mao's book of quotations?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Four times.
5. How many men were in the interrogation room when Cheng was taken for her first interrogation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flowers were in a Qjanlong vase on Cheng's desk?
2. How many sheets of papers did Cheng use for her autobiography?
3. What was the real source of news for the Chinese people?
4. What was Cheng served for lunch the first day she was at No. 1 Detention House?
5. How often did Cheng travel to Hong Kong when she worked at Shell?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)