|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 8, Party Factions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1966, where did Winnie Huang teach English and Latin?
(a) Tongji University.
(b) Donghua University.
(c) At the medical college.
(d) Fudan University.
2. What physical problems was Cheng having in the fall of 1968?
(b) Fainting spells.
3. In what year did Beijing publish the official propaganda line that the Kuomintang were about to launch an attack?
4. When did the Red Guards come to loot Cheng's house?
(a) August 30, 1966.
(b) December 1, 1967.
(c) March 12, 1965.
(d) September 12, 1968.
5. Where was Cheng kicked when she tried to stop a young man from breaking some of her collection when the Red Guards were in her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Cheng defend when she was interrogated in Chapter 8?
2. What was the penalty for attempting to escape to Hong Kong?
3. Where did Cheng and her husband meet?
4. By January 1969, how long had it been since Cheng was interrogated?
5. When did Cheng visit the tomb of Ming emperor Wanli?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)