|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 8, Party Factions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical problems was Cheng having in the fall of 1968?
(c) Fainting spells.
2. According to the interrogator, what British agents dealt with Cheng?
(a) Scott and Austin.
(b) Brown and Miller.
(c) Davidson and Roberts.
(d) Clark and Wyatt.
3. By the winter of 1967, how many times a day did everyone have to read from Mao's book of quotations?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Two times.
4. At Cheng's struggle meeting, the man in the tinted glasses told how many Chinese were killed in the eight year war with Japan. How many Chinese were killed?
(a) Twelve million.
(b) Ten million.
(c) Five million.
(d) One million.
5. How many men were in the vehicle that took Cheng from her struggle meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cheng get to and from the struggle meeting for lunch on July 4, 1966?
2. Approximately how many prisoners worked in TIlanqiao prison compound producing goods?
3. How many senior high school students who were members of the Red Guard came to loot Cheng's house?
4. When was Cheng's struggle meeting held?
5. Where did Mao get the gift that he sent to workers at Qinghua University in August of 1968?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)