|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 8, Party Factions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business did Mr. Hu own until 1956?
(a) Paint factory.
(b) Clothing factory.
(c) Canned goods factory.
(d) Cereal factory.
2. When did Defense Minister Lin Biao abolish all military insignia?
3. What time of day was it when Cheng was driven through the streets of Shanghai in the police vehicle?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
4. What predominant emotion did Cheng feel during the struggle meeting held for her?
5. When did Cheng meet up with Xiao Xu again in Hong Kong?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why type of tea did Lao-zhao serve Chen and Li Zhen?
2. Approximately how many prisoners worked in TIlanqiao prison compound producing goods?
3. Where was Cheng kicked when she tried to stop a young man from breaking some of her collection when the Red Guards were in her home?
4. How late did the interrogator say that Cheng was to vote in an election for the Shanghai People's Congress?
5. In 1966, where did Winnie Huang teach English and Latin?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)