|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 8, Party Factions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cheng went upstairs to use the bathroom during the looting of her home, what was a young man about to step on and break?
(a) A Kangxi winecup.
(b) A blanc de chine Goddess of Mercy.
(c) Celadon pottery.
(d) Chinese porcelain.
2. How many senior high school students who were members of the Red Guard came to loot Cheng's house?
(a) Fifty to sixty.
(d) Thirty to forty.
3. Where did Li Zhen's children live?
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Hong Kong.
4. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
(a) 700 yuan.
(b) 800 yuan.
(c) 400 yuan.
(d) 300 yuan.
5. How many categories of enemies were there during the Cultural Revolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was possession of firearms in China declared to be illegal?
2. What physical problems was Cheng having in the fall of 1968?
3. When was Mao's essay "On the Dictatorship of the People's Democracy" published?
4. What did Cheng silently recite to herself when handcuffs were waved at her and she was ordered to confess?
5. How late did the interrogator say that Cheng was to vote in an election for the Shanghai People's Congress?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)