|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Hornblower bring with him to aid the Renown during the prisoner rebellion?
(a) 30 marines.
(b) 30 seamen and 30 marines.
(c) 30 seamen.
(d) None of the answers are correct.
2. What town is farther up the Bay from the battery?
(b) None of the answers are correct.
3. How many prize ships follow the Renown out of Samana Bay?
4. How many marines from the fort does Hornblower send to assist Bush?
(a) None of the answers are correct.
5. Which country's colors are flying at Samaná Bay's fort?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 10, how many of the privateers' schooners are destroyed?
2. Hornblower becomes excited when getting glimpses of what alongside the ship?
3. Who is the ship surgeon?
4. Most of the Captain's injuries are to his _______________.
5. A pending war with France would mean _______________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)