|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You wear your guilt on your face, Mr. Bush. I'll remember this"?
(d) Captain Sawyer.
2. What do Bush and Hornblower have to share?
(a) A telescope.
(c) A map.
(d) A canteen.
3. Why does the Captain order Wellard below decks for a second time?
(a) He disobeys orders.
(b) He has been misbehaving
(c) None of the answers are correct.
4. Why does Bush halt for 15 minutes?
(a) There was cattle up ahead.
(b) He was annoyed with them.
(c) They needed to take a rest.
(d) None of the answers are correct.
5. After three days at sea, Bush knows he feels what?
(b) Out of place.
(c) Dissatisfied and worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country's colors are flying at Samaná Bay's fort?
2. Who does Horatio request to be the messenger while off-ship?
3. How many years of experience does Bush have?
4. How many shipmen are on board the Renown?
5. At each corner of the fort there is a small ________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)