|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many days have passed since the change in command?
2. While Bush is organizing the men to lift the cannon up the hill, he notes to himself that marines are _________________.
(a) A necessary evil.
(c) Dumb animals, liable to tire.
(d) Useful in their own ways.
3. Who can be excused from church services according to the tolerant Admiralty?
(b) All of the answers are correct.
4. What does the Captain read to the ship's company on the fourth Sunday of every month?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) A church service.
(d) The Articles of War.
5. Who is the ship surgeon?
Short Answer Questions
1. It had been years since Bush had seen ________, but he paid no attention to them.
2. Who is the first to say that the Captain has been hurt?
3. Why does Bush halt for 15 minutes?
4. To what does the 19th Article pertain?
5. Each cannon shot weighs _______________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)