|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Bush's mind, what is the trickiest piece of work in that morning's activities?
(a) Organizing the men.
(b) The final lift and carry of the gun.
(c) Figuring out the ropes.
(d) Dealing with insubordination of the men.
2. Since when have the British been at war?
(b) None of the answers are correct.
3. What are all midshipmen trained NOT to do?
(a) Put their hands in their pockets.
(d) Drink too much rum.
4. Wellard is a ____________.
(a) Junior Lieutenant.
(b) Stow away.
5. The morning after the Captain's fall, the surgeon says that the Captain is _______________.
(c) Not fit for duty.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that the Captain has been hurt?
2. After taking an altitude reading, Hornblower says that he's never been ________________.
3. Who says, "You wear your guilt on your face, Mr. Bush. I'll remember this"?
4. While Bush and Hornblower dine with the new Captain of the Renown, they enjoy __________________.
5. Upon their arrival at Kingston, Buckland has an interview with _______.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)