|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chosen to assist the landing party leader by assuming important duties in action?
2. How does Bush feel when the Captain accuses him of something untrue?
(b) Puzzled and a little hurt.
3. When the Captain fell, he landed on his ___________.
(a) It is not known immediately.
4. What does Hornblower suggest that the landing party take with them to scale walls of the fort, if need be?
(a) Boat grapnels with lines attached.
(d) Crossbows with lines attached.
5. How does one of the lieutenants die during the fort's attack on the Renown?
(a) He was shot through the heart.
(b) He fell overboard.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) A shot cut him in two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The traitors meet their desserts and the loyal hearts their reward. Give a cheer, you men."?
2. In regards to Hornblower's illness, Bush says _______________.
3. Which country's colors are flying at Samaná Bay's fort?
4. _______ is killed by Spanish prisoners during their violent revolt on the Renown.
5. Both Bush and Hornblower have _______ for breakfast after they have successfully taken the fort.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)