|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chosen to assist the landing party leader by assuming important duties in action?
2. Who is the ship surgeon?
3. Who makes a written statement about the Captain's fall?
(d) Corporal Greenwood.
4. Which country's colors are flying at Samaná Bay's fort?
5. Who gives the orders for the ship to be dispatched?
(a) Lords of the Admiralty.
(b) King George II.
(c) Captain Sawyer.
(d) The Cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer on watch during the Captain's reading?
2. What does the Captain read to the ship's company on the fourth Sunday of every month?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many days have passed since the change in command?
4. Who takes part in a secret meeting at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Horatio suggests that they use a ________ from the ship to attack the far end of the bay.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)