|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shipmen are on board the Renown?
2. What are all midshipmen trained NOT to do?
(a) Drink too much rum.
(c) Put their hands in their pockets.
3. Which shipman dies during the fort's attack on the ship?
4. The 22nd Article concerns _______________.
(a) Consequences of mutiny.
(b) Treatment of prisoners.
(c) Consequences of quarreling with a superior officer.
(d) Consequences of spying.
5. Who brings up the rear of the landing party?
Short Answer Questions
1. In regards to Hornblower's illness, Bush says _______________.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many days have passed since the change in command?
3. Who says, "The traitors meet their desserts and the loyal hearts their reward. Give a cheer, you men."?
4. Horatio proposes that the landing party be made of ______________.
5. Most of the Captain's injuries are to his _______________.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)