|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The number of shipmen in the crews that secure the lower deck guns totaled _____________.
2. What is the consequence for being caught speaking mutinously in secret?
(a) Death by hanging.
(c) Being thrown overboard.
(d) Walking the plank.
3. The Captain orders _______ and _______ to report properly dressed when every watch is called.
(a) Bush and Roberts.
(b) Bush and Buckland.
(c) Bush and Hornblower.
(d) Bush and Wellard.
4. How many times is Wellard beaten in total on this day?
5. What is the name of the ship that Lt. William Bush boards at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that the Captain has been hurt?
2. ________ was officer of the watch during the Captain's fall.
3. How many years experience does Buckland have as an officer in the Royal Navy?
4. How is the ship's original course altered once the new orders are given?
5. What does Hornblower do on the quarterdeck?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)