|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Sawyer's attitude when he looks around the quarterdeck for the first time revolves around ______________.
2. Buckland, as acting Captain, seems to be quite ______________.
3. What is the name of the island that is the new destination of the ship?
(b) Santo Domingo.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
4. Most of the Captain's injuries are to his _______________.
5. How many times is Wellard beaten in total on this day?
Short Answer Questions
1. After three days at sea, Bush knows he feels what?
2. _______ had been Captain Sawyer's toady and informer.
3. What does Hornblower do on the quarterdeck?
4. Hornblower shows recognition that the Captain's behavior is unusual by ______________.
5. Who gives the orders for the ship to be dispatched?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)