|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which ship is Bush serving on prior to his current employment?
2. Who says, "You wear your guilt on your face, Mr. Bush. I'll remember this"?
(a) Captain Sawyer.
3. Mr. Lomax is ______________.
(a) A volunteer.
(b) The ship surgeon.
(c) The purser.
(d) A midshipman.
4. From whose perspective is the novel written?
5. In his opinion, it is not proper for Bush to feel what for Hornblower, a junior officer?
(b) Any admiration or even respect.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buckland, as acting Captain, seems to be quite ______________.
2. At dinner, which officer keeps his mouth shut?
3. What role does Whiting have?
4. Which country's colors are flying at Samaná Bay's fort?
5. Which sailor(s) on the ship have a higher rank than Junior Lieutenant Horatio Hornblower?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)