|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Smith is ranked __________.
2. _______ had been Captain Sawyer's toady and informer.
3. The ship's surgeon has to administer a heavy dose of _______ to set the Captain's fractured nose.
(b) An opiate.
4. The surgeon's assistants are _____________.
(a) None of the answers are correct.
(b) Coleman and Booth.
(c) Hobbs and Pierce.
(d) Coleman and Pierce.
5. Who says, "You wear your guilt on your face, Mr. Bush. I'll remember this"?
(d) Captain Sawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Captain orders _______ and _______ to report properly dressed when every watch is called.
2. The word _______ strikes Bush's ear with special emphasis as the Captain reads.
3. Who says, "The traitors meet their desserts and the loyal hearts their reward. Give a cheer, you men."?
4. After taking an altitude reading, Hornblower says that he's never been ________________.
5. Mr. Lomax is ______________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)