|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, the Renown is plunging across the ________________.
2. Which ship is Bush serving on prior to his current employment?
3. What rank is Hornblower on the ship?
4. After three days at sea, Bush knows he feels what?
(c) Dissatisfied and worried.
(d) Out of place.
5. What rank is Bush on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shipmen are on board the Renown?
2. What does the Captain read to the ship's company on the fourth Sunday of every month?
3. The Captain orders _______ and _______ to report properly dressed when every watch is called.
4. What is the name of the ship that Lt. William Bush boards at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. How is the Captain's physical appearance described?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)