|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The run to Kingston, Jamaica would be completed in ___________________.
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) Less than a week.
(c) A week.
(d) Ten days.
2. In regards to Hornblower's illness, Bush says _______________.
(a) "Tough luck."
(b) "Bad luck."
(c) "Hard luck."
3. What infests the ship formerly named the Gaditana while the Spanish prisoners are on board?
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) Fleas, lice, and bedbugs.
4. Who becomes the new Captain of the Renown?
5. Buckland, as acting Captain, seems to be quite ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ takes over the charge of the boats after one of the lieutenants dies.
2. When Hornblower states that he wishes they were going into action rather than running away, Bush calls him a ________________.
3. What does Bush not tolerate?
4. Each cannon shot weighs _______________.
5. Who brings up the rear of the landing party?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)