|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the 19th Article pertain?
(a) Consequences of starting fights onboard.
(b) The consequences of spying.
(c) Treatment of prisoners.
(d) The consequences of mutiny.
2. The morning after the Captain's fall, the surgeon says that the Captain is _______________.
(a) Not fit for duty.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
3. Who makes a written statement about the Captain's fall?
(a) Corporal Greenwood.
4. How many shipmen are on board the Renown?
5. Who is the ship surgeon?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ was officer of the watch during the Captain's fall.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many days have passed since the change in command?
3. What role does Whiting have?
4. How many times is Wellard beaten in total on this day?
5. _______ had been Captain Sawyer's toady and informer.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)