|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years experience does Buckland have as an officer in the Royal Navy?
2. The morning after his fall, why is the Captain restrained?
(a) He attacks the doctor with pistols.
(b) He tried to jump overboard.
(c) He had gone wild with madness.
(d) He tried to kill himself.
3. Buckland, as acting Captain, seems to be quite ______________.
4. Who takes part in a secret meeting at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Hornblower and Bush.
(b) Hornblower, Bush, Roberts, and Buckland.
(c) Hornblower, Bush, Smith, and Buckland.
(d) Hornblower, Smith, and Bush.
5. The ship's surgeon has to administer a heavy dose of _______ to set the Captain's fractured nose.
(a) An opiate.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is the Captain restrained?
2. How many times is Wellard beaten in total on this day?
3. What is the consequence for being caught speaking mutinously in secret?
4. What is found in the Captain's locked desk?
5. How many years of experience does Bush have?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)