|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The 22nd Article concerns _______________.
(a) Treatment of prisoners.
(b) Consequences of mutiny.
(c) Consequences of quarreling with a superior officer.
(d) Consequences of spying.
2. Finish this quote from the text: "And sea and surf and beach seemed to be _______."
3. With what is the Captain restrained?
(a) A canvas strait-jacket leaving only his right arm out.
(b) A canvas strait-jacket leaving only his left arm out.
(c) None of the answers are correct.
(d) A canvas strait-jacket leaving his legs free.
4. How many prisoners does Hornblower take at the main gate on the other side of the fort from Bush?
5. Which seaman is reported to Bush as being drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks in a squeaky voice?
2. The ship's surgeon has to administer a heavy dose of _______ to set the Captain's fractured nose.
3. To what does the 19th Article pertain?
4. What does Bush not tolerate?
5. The HMS Renown has ______ guns.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)