|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Milton Loftis attend?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Princeton University.
(c) University of Virginia.
(d) Duke University.
2. Where do Milton and Dolly spend the night when Helen is out of town?
(a) In Helen's bed.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In Dolly's home.
(d) In a bed and breakfast.
3. Who is the protagonist of the story?
4. What distinguishing characteristic has Milton had since childhood?
(a) A slight limp.
(b) One blue eye and one green eye.
(c) One ear is lower than the other one.
(d) A patch of grey hair.
5. Where are Milton and Dolly as they talk over drinks?
(a) A cookout.
(b) A bar.
(c) The country club.
(d) A fundraiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is mentioned in the letter to Milton?
2. Who is the Loftis family's cook?
3. Who is Peyton's husband?
4. Who is the funeral director?
5. Whose face did Helen slap after Maudie was found bound and gagged?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)