|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oswald asked to do by Kirilenko?
(a) Return to the United States.
(b) Observe the pilot's interrogation.
(c) Request a US passport from the embassy.
(d) Sketch a diagram of a U-2.
2. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
3. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Properly set pressure levels.
(b) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Take his penicilin.
5. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother thinks Lee is a Communist spy.
(b) His brother makes a pass at Marina.
(c) His brother tells the FBI where Lee is.
(d) His brother plans to vote for Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
2. What does Lee call his journal?
3. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
4. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
5. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
2. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
3. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
4. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
5. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
6. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
7. How does the move to Fort Worth affect Lee and Marina's marriage?
8. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
9. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
10. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)