|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
(a) Eastern Orthodox.
2. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She married Lee so quickly.
(b) She is a Communist.
(c) She does not speak English.
(d) She dresses provocatively.
3. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is shooting his mouth off.
(b) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(c) He is behind on his loan payments.
(d) He is mismanaging them.
4. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(a) Bobby Dupard.
(b) David Ferrie.
(c) George de Mohreschildt.
5. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
(a) Safe houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
2. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
3. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
4. Which American movie star does Marina know?
5. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee Oswald try to expedite his meeting with Soviet agents after his suicide attempt?
2. How do Lee and Marina settle into Fort Worth?
3. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
4. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
5. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
6. What role does writing play and Lee's life in Minsk?
7. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
8. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
9. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
10. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)