|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) His brother dies.
(b) He is robbed on the street.
(c) He cannot receive food allowances.
(d) His visa expires.
2. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
3. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
(a) He cannot tell when he is telling the truth.
(b) He tells occasional white lies.
(c) He is totally lying.
(d) He is telling the truth.
4. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(b) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
(c) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
(d) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
5. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She dresses provocatively.
(b) She does not speak English.
(c) She married Lee so quickly.
(d) She is a Communist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
2. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
3. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
4. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
5. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
2. Why is Oswald brought back to Moscow?
3. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
4. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
5. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
6. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
7. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
8. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
9. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
10. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)