|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
(a) Eastern Orthodox.
2. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She dresses provocatively.
(b) She does not speak English.
(c) She married Lee so quickly.
(d) She is a Communist.
3. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) Dave Ferrie.
(c) Bobby Dupard.
(d) His brother.
4. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) 4 thousand dollars.
(b) Information about the U-2.
(c) A night with Marina.
(d) Lee's journal.
5. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He has herpes.
(c) He is manic depressive.
(d) He tried to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
2. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
3. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
4. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
5. What is Alpha-66?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
2. Why is Oswald brought back to Moscow?
3. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
4. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
5. What role does writing play and Lee's life in Minsk?
6. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
7. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
8. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
9. How does Lee have a falling out with the FBI in New Orleans?
10. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)