|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(c) Crossing guard.
(d) Engineer's assistant.
2. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) He is robbed on the street.
(b) He cannot receive food allowances.
(c) His brother dies.
(d) His visa expires.
3. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(d) Washington, DC.
4. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A Church.
(c) An elks hall.
(d) A bar.
5. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) He wants to have seven shooters.
(b) He plans to kill Kennedy.
(c) He plans to strike in Dallas.
(d) His involves a car bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
2. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
3. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
4. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
5. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
2. What do Frank and Raymo commiserate about on July 2nd?
3. How does Lee have a falling out with the FBI in New Orleans?
4. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
5. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
6. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
7. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
8. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
9. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
10. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)