|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A more advanced job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A larger per diem.
(d) A university education.
2. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
3. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
(d) Construction worker.
4. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) An Independence Day parade.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A firing range.
(d) A baseball game.
5. At the beginning 12 August, what do the two strippers decide about Jack Ruby?
(a) He has a family in New Orleans.
(b) He cannot read.
(c) He is homosexual.
(d) He is connected to the mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
2. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
3. In Dallas, who convinces Lee that his destiny is to kill Kennedy?
4. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
5. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the move to Fort Worth affect Lee and Marina's marriage?
2. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
3. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
4. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
5. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
6. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
7. Why is Oswald brought back to Moscow?
8. What strange items has the CIA curator provided Branch with?
9. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
10. On August 12th, what concerns does Win Everett express to Parmenter?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)