|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high does the captured U-2 pilot claim he was flying when shot down?
(a) 120 thousand feet.
(b) 65 thousand feet.
(c) 40 thousand feet.
(d) 90 thousand feet.
2. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Lee's mother takes ill.
(b) When Marina gets pregnant.
(c) When Lee is fired.
(d) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
3. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He has herpes.
(b) He tried to kill himself.
(c) He is manic depressive.
(d) He is dyslexic.
4. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(a) Engineer's assistant.
(c) Crossing guard.
5. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He cuts his wrist.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He throws himself from a bridge.
(d) He tries to overdose on morphine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
2. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
3. Where is Frank in 6 September?
4. What do Le and Marina do a short time after they meet?
5. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)