|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
(a) Move her in with Bobby Dupard.
(b) Give her control of all the family funds.
(c) Send her back to Russia.
(d) Murder her.
2. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) American's Diary.
(b) Historic Diary.
(c) Revolutionary Diary.
(d) Reactionary Diary.
3. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) Eisenhower's travel plans.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) Future exchange rates.
(d) Former Japanese outposts.
4. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
(a) Takes his heart medication.
(b) Takes a call from Parmenter.
(c) Writes in his journal.
(d) Puts her daughter to sleep.
5. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) His visa expires.
(b) His brother dies.
(c) He cannot receive food allowances.
(d) He is robbed on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
2. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
3. What do Oswald's friends in Minsk call him?
4. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
5. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
2. Why is Oswald brought back to Moscow?
3. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
4. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
5. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
6. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
7. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
8. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
9. What do Frank and Raymo commiserate about on July 2nd?
10. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)