Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His military past.
(b) His connections to the government.
(c) His good looks.
(d) His foreign past.
2. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Take his penicilin.
(b) Properly set pressure levels.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Surrender to a KGB officer.
3. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A decoder rubric.
(b) A walkie talkie.
(c) A spy camera.
(d) Night vision goggles.
4. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He throws himself from a bridge.
(c) He cuts his wrist.
(d) He tries to overdose on morphine.
5. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) 4 thousand dollars.
(b) Lee's journal.
(c) Information about the U-2.
(d) A night with Marina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
2. What does Oswald say to Kirilenko about the U-2 pilot?
3. What do Oswald's friends in Minsk call him?
4. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
5. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)