|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
(b) Eastern Orthodox.
2. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
(a) Takes his heart medication.
(b) Puts her daughter to sleep.
(c) Writes in his journal.
(d) Takes a call from Parmenter.
3. What other event besides Miami does Kennedy cancel in this section?
(c) New York.
4. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) General Walker.
(c) Robert Kennedy.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
5. What do Le and Marina do a short time after they meet?
(a) Flee Minsk.
(b) Apply to return to America.
(d) Conceive a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
2. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
3. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
4. What is Alpha-66?
5. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)