|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The national Free Cuba committee.
2. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He throws himself from a bridge.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He tries to overdose on morphine.
(d) He cuts his wrist.
3. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He has not paid taxes in five years.
(b) He is found publicly intoxicated.
(c) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
(d) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
4. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
(a) He sends mail under several different names.
(b) He receives mail from the USSR.
(c) He receives mail from a county prison.
(d) He sends for pro-Castro leaflets.
5. Which American movie star does Marina know?
(a) Jack Lemmon.
(b) Gregory Peck.
(c) Robert Mitchum.
(d) John Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
2. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
3. Who is Hidell?
4. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
5. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
2. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
3. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
4. What do Frank and Raymo commiserate about on July 2nd?
5. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
6. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
7. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
8. What strange items has the CIA curator provided Branch with?
9. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
10. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)