|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) He plans to strike in Dallas.
(b) He wants to have seven shooters.
(c) His involves a car bomb.
(d) He plans to kill Kennedy.
2. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) U-2 planes.
(b) Former Japanese outposts.
(c) Future exchange rates.
(d) Eisenhower's travel plans.
3. At the beginning 12 August, what do the two strippers decide about Jack Ruby?
(a) He cannot read.
(b) He is homosexual.
(c) He has a family in New Orleans.
(d) He is connected to the mafia.
4. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
(a) He receives mail from a county prison.
(b) He sends mail under several different names.
(c) He receives mail from the USSR.
(d) He sends for pro-Castro leaflets.
5. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
(a) The national Free Cuba committee.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
2. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
3. What do Oswald's friends in Minsk call him?
4. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
5. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)