|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lee's mother go in this chapter to find out where her son is?
(a) Washington DC.
(c) Fort Knox.
2. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
(c) Wayne Elko.
3. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(c) George de Mohreschildt.
(d) David Ferrie.
4. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is shooting his mouth off.
(b) He is behind on his loan payments.
(c) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(d) He is mismanaging them.
5. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
(b) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
(c) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(d) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
2. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
3. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
4. What does Oswald do when he begins to fear he may lose his job in Dallas?
5. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)