|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
(a) Move her in with Bobby Dupard.
(b) Send her back to Russia.
(c) Murder her.
(d) Give her control of all the family funds.
2. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A host family's house.
(c) A mental ward.
(d) KGB headquarters.
3. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New Orleans.
4. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(b) Take his penicilin.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Properly set pressure levels.
5. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
(b) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
(c) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
(d) Oswald is asked to interview again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
2. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
3. Aside from Fidel Castro, what is General Edwin Walker a verbal opponent of?
4. What does Lee worry about going to Minsk at the end of the Moscow chapter?
5. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
2. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
3. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
4. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
5. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
6. What role does writing play and Lee's life in Minsk?
7. How does Lee have a falling out with the FBI in New Orleans?
8. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
9. On August 12th, what concerns does Win Everett express to Parmenter?
10. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)