|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
(a) He tells occasional white lies.
(b) He cannot tell when he is telling the truth.
(c) He is totally lying.
(d) He is telling the truth.
2. Which American movie star does Marina know?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Jack Lemmon.
(c) Gregory Peck.
(d) Robert Mitchum.
3. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She dresses provocatively.
(b) She married Lee so quickly.
(c) She is a Communist.
(d) She does not speak English.
4. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Bannister's guerrilla group.
(b) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(c) Oswald's code name.
(d) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
5. On September 25th, what does Bannister say to Ferrie that they will do if Oswald refuses to take part in the plot?
(a) Force Oswald to do it.
(b) Invent an Oswald.
(c) Abort the plan.
(d) Use Ferrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
2. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
3. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
4. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
5. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee have a falling out with the FBI in New Orleans?
2. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
3. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
4. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
5. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
6. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
7. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
8. What role does writing play and Lee's life in Minsk?
9. How does the move to Fort Worth affect Lee and Marina's marriage?
10. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)