|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) Future exchange rates.
(b) Eisenhower's travel plans.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Former Japanese outposts.
2. Aside from Fidel Castro, what is General Edwin Walker a verbal opponent of?
(a) Vietnam intervention.
(b) Catholics in the White House.
(c) Civil rights.
(d) Water fluoridation.
3. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
4. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) More than one name.
(b) Relatives in Cuba.
(c) Duel citizenship.
(d) Connections to Guy Bannister.
5. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A firing range.
(b) A strip club.
(c) An Independence Day parade.
(d) A baseball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
2. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
3. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
4. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
5. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)