|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A larger per diem.
(b) A more advanced job.
(c) A university education.
(d) A new apartment.
2. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
(a) His pistol.
(b) A photo.
(c) A handwritten will.
3. What does Oswald say to Kirilenko about the U-2 pilot?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) He is telling the truth.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) She does not know the science of flight.
4. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
(b) His wife.
(c) A prostitute.
5. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
(b) Wayne Elko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
2. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
3. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
4. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
5. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
2. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
3. What does Oswald do in Dallas prior to killing Kennedy?
4. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
5. How does the move to Fort Worth affect Lee and Marina's marriage?
6. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
7. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
8. How does Lee Oswald try to expedite his meeting with Soviet agents after his suicide attempt?
9. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
10. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)