|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She married Lee so quickly.
(b) She dresses provocatively.
(c) She does not speak English.
(d) She is a Communist.
2. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(b) George de Mohreschildt.
(c) David Ferrie.
(d) Bobby Dupard.
3. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's alias.
(b) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
(c) Oswald's childhood friend.
(d) Oswald's benefactor.
4. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) Sarah Lee.
(b) Elle Lee.
(c) June Lee.
(d) Marilyn Lee.
5. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) Eisenhower's travel plans.
(b) Future exchange rates.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Former Japanese outposts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
2. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
3. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
4. What is Alpha-66?
5. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Frank and Raymo commiserate about on July 2nd?
2. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
3. How do Lee and Marina settle into Fort Worth?
4. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
5. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
6. On August 12th, what concerns does Win Everett express to Parmenter?
7. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
8. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
9. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
10. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)