|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides his rifle, what does Lee carry in his photo session with Marina this chapter?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A picture of General Walker.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Leftist magazines.
2. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
(a) Writes in his journal.
(b) Takes his heart medication.
(c) Puts her daughter to sleep.
(d) Takes a call from Parmenter.
3. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Properly set pressure levels.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(d) Take his penicilin.
4. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
(a) A plan to kill J. Edgar Hoover.
(b) A dying cousin in Chicago.
(c) A woman Kennedy is sleeping with.
(d) A group of paratroopers near Miami.
5. What does Oswald say to Kirilenko about the U-2 pilot?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) He is telling the truth.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) She does not know the science of flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
2. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
3. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
4. What is Oswald asked to do by Kirilenko?
5. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
2. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
3. How does the move to Fort Worth affect Lee and Marina's marriage?
4. What does Oswald do in Dallas prior to killing Kennedy?
5. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
6. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
7. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
8. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
9. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
10. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)