|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American movie star does Marina know?
(a) Gregory Peck.
(b) Robert Mitchum.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Jack Lemmon.
2. What other event besides Miami does Kennedy cancel in this section?
(c) New York.
3. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His connections to the government.
(b) His foreign past.
(c) His military past.
(d) His good looks.
4. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A host family's house.
(c) A mental ward.
(d) KGB headquarters.
5. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) Robert Kennedy.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
(d) General Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hidell?
2. What do Le and Marina do a short time after they meet?
3. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
4. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
5. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)