|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from Fidel Castro, what is General Edwin Walker a verbal opponent of?
(a) Civil rights.
(b) Water fluoridation.
(c) Vietnam intervention.
(d) Catholics in the White House.
2. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
(c) Safe houses.
3. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
(b) Oswald's childhood friend.
(c) Oswald's alias.
(d) Oswald's benefactor.
4. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His connections to the government.
(b) His foreign past.
(c) His good looks.
(d) His military past.
5. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is mismanaging them.
(b) He is shooting his mouth off.
(c) He is behind on his loan payments.
(d) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American movie star does Marina know?
2. In Dallas, who convinces Lee that his destiny is to kill Kennedy?
3. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
4. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
5. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
2. On August 12th, what concerns does Win Everett express to Parmenter?
3. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
4. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
5. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
6. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
7. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
8. What role does writing play and Lee's life in Minsk?
9. What strange items has the CIA curator provided Branch with?
10. How does Lee Oswald try to expedite his meeting with Soviet agents after his suicide attempt?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)