|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
(a) A bar.
(b) A Church.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) An elks hall.
2. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
3. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) An Independence Day parade.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A firing range.
4. Where is Frank in 6 September?
5. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) KGB headquarters.
(b) A mental ward.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A host family's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
2. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
3. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
4. What other event besides Miami does Kennedy cancel in this section?
5. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
Short Essay Questions
1. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
2. How do Lee and Marina settle into Fort Worth?
3. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
4. What do Frank and Raymo commiserate about on July 2nd?
5. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
6. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
7. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
8. On August 12th, what concerns does Win Everett express to Parmenter?
9. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
10. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)