|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
(a) An elks hall.
(b) A Church.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A bar.
2. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
(a) Eastern Orthodox.
3. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's childhood friend.
(b) Oswald's alias.
(c) Oswald's benefactor.
(d) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
4. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He tried to kill himself.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He is manic depressive.
(d) He has herpes.
5. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He has not paid taxes in five years.
(b) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
(c) He is found publicly intoxicated.
(d) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
2. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
3. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
4. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
5. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
2. What role does writing play and Lee's life in Minsk?
3. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
4. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
5. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
6. On August 12th, what concerns does Win Everett express to Parmenter?
7. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
8. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
9. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
10. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)