|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
(a) He is totally lying.
(b) He is telling the truth.
(c) He tells occasional white lies.
(d) He cannot tell when he is telling the truth.
2. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The Foreshadow.
(b) The Curtain.
(c) The United Front.
(d) The Kollective.
3. What is Oswald asked to do by Kirilenko?
(a) Sketch a diagram of a U-2.
(b) Observe the pilot's interrogation.
(c) Return to the United States.
(d) Request a US passport from the embassy.
4. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
(a) Murder her.
(b) Send her back to Russia.
(c) Give her control of all the family funds.
(d) Move her in with Bobby Dupard.
5. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(b) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(c) Oswald's code name.
(d) Bannister's guerrilla group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
2. What does Lee worry about going to Minsk at the end of the Moscow chapter?
3. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
4. In Dallas, who convinces Lee that his destiny is to kill Kennedy?
5. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
2. How does Lee have a falling out with the FBI in New Orleans?
3. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
4. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
5. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
6. What role does writing play and Lee's life in Minsk?
7. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
8. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
9. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
10. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)