|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
(a) He sends for pro-Castro leaflets.
(b) He receives mail from the USSR.
(c) He sends mail under several different names.
(d) He receives mail from a county prison.
2. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
(a) Travel expenses.
(b) An appointment with the ambassador.
(c) A new passport.
(d) A military post.
3. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
4. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother thinks Lee is a Communist spy.
(b) His brother tells the FBI where Lee is.
(c) His brother makes a pass at Marina.
(d) His brother plans to vote for Nixon.
5. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
2. On September 25th, what does Bannister say to Ferrie that they will do if Oswald refuses to take part in the plot?
3. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
4. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
5. What do Le and Marina do a short time after they meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
2. How do Lee and Marina settle into Fort Worth?
3. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
4. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
5. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
6. Why is Oswald brought back to Moscow?
7. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
8. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
9. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
10. What do Frank and Raymo commiserate about on July 2nd?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)