|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) Connections to Guy Bannister.
(b) Duel citizenship.
(c) More than one name.
(d) Relatives in Cuba.
2. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He is manic depressive.
(c) He tried to kill himself.
(d) He has herpes.
3. Besides his rifle, what does Lee carry in his photo session with Marina this chapter?
(a) His daughter.
(b) A hunting knife.
(c) Leftist magazines.
(d) A picture of General Walker.
4. On September 25th, what does Bannister say to Ferrie that they will do if Oswald refuses to take part in the plot?
(a) Invent an Oswald.
(b) Abort the plan.
(c) Use Ferrie.
(d) Force Oswald to do it.
5. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
(a) His US currency.
(b) His passport.
(c) A letter for his mother.
(d) A copy of his journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
2. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
3. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
4. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
5. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
Short Essay Questions
1. On August 12th, what concerns does Win Everett express to Parmenter?
2. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
3. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
4. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
5. What strange items has the CIA curator provided Branch with?
6. What does Oswald do in Dallas prior to killing Kennedy?
7. How do Lee and Marina settle into Fort Worth?
8. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
9. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
10. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)