|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Oswald live immediately after arriving in Fort Worth?
(a) Dave Ferrie.
(b) His brother.
(c) Bobby Dupard.
(d) His mother.
2. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(a) Crossing guard.
(b) Engineer's assistant.
3. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) His brother.
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
4. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) A host family's house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) KGB headquarters.
(d) A mental ward.
5. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
(b) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
(c) He has not paid taxes in five years.
(d) He is found publicly intoxicated.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
2. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
3. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
4. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
5. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
2. Why do Lee and Marina decide to return to America?
3. How does Lee Oswald decide to kill General Walker?
4. How does Lee meet George de Mohrenschildt?
5. What does Oswald do in Dallas prior to killing Kennedy?
6. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
7. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
8. How does Mackey subvert the assassination ploy on July 15th?
9. How does Lee have a falling out with the FBI in New Orleans?
10. What deal does Lee strike with the FBI in New Orleans?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)