|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) His brother dies.
(b) He is robbed on the street.
(c) His visa expires.
(d) He cannot receive food allowances.
2. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He has herpes.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He tried to kill himself.
(d) He is manic depressive.
3. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) Revolutionary Diary.
(b) Reactionary Diary.
(c) American's Diary.
(d) Historic Diary.
4. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is behind on his loan payments.
(b) He is mismanaging them.
(c) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(d) He is shooting his mouth off.
5. What do Le and Marina do a short time after they meet?
(a) Flee Minsk.
(c) Apply to return to America.
(d) Conceive a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
2. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
3. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
4. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
5. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interviews Oswald has in Moscow?
2. How do Lee and Marina settle into Fort Worth?
3. How does Lee have a falling out with the FBI in New Orleans?
4. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
5. How are Oswald's plans stymied in Mexico City?
6. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
7. Describe Lee's life in Minsk after returning from the U-2 Interrogation.
8. What calls Oswald's testimony into question in Minsk?
9. How does the move to Fort Worth affect Lee and Marina's marriage?
10. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)