|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
(a) The Marine manual.
(b) Current events.
(c) His own record.
(d) American history.
2. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) John Huston.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Mae West.
3. Who is Delphine?
(a) Bannister's secretary.
(b) Mackey's wife.
(c) Win's daughter.
(d) A prostitute.
4. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
(a) A gun.
(b) A nude magazine.
5. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
(a) She mouthed off to her boss.
(b) She was frequently late to work.
(c) Her English was poor.
(d) She refused to wear deodorant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
2. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
3. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
4. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
5. What is Win Everett doing at the end of June 19th?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
2. What does David Ferrie do in the Bannister office in this chapter?
3. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
4. What does Lee read about in New Orleans?
5. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
6. What information about Oswald does Win receive at the beginning of June 19th?
7. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
8. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
9. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
10. How do Parmenter and Win plan to incorporate Oswald into the plot?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)