Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
(a) Ferrie wants too much money.
(b) Ferrie wants to swap for the item.
(c) The item is in another town.
(d) The item is broken.
2. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
(b) A skiing accident.
(c) A brain hemorrhage.
(d) A car crash.
3. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
(a) The Marine manual.
(b) Current events.
(c) American history.
(d) His own record.
4. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Hydrogen bombs.
(b) Green card regulations.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) CIA tactics.
5. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
(b) Library restocking.
(d) Cosmetics sales.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
2. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
3. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
4. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
5. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new plan is Frank Vasquez hatching on September 6th?
2. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
3. On October 4th, what does Branch learn about Kennedy's Miami visit?
4. How does Lee and Marina's relationship begin?
5. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
6. What does David Ferrie do in the Bannister office in this chapter?
7. What does Lee read about in New Orleans?
8. How does DeLillo portray the shooting of Kennedy?
9. Why is Parmenter especially angry about the Bay of Pigs debacle?
10. Why is Oswald brought back to Moscow?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)