|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
(a) Economic theory.
(b) Assault weapons.
(d) Covert ops.
2. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
(a) He lies to her about attending.
(b) He beats her.
(c) She has to work.
(d) She does not think he should go.
3. Who calls Mackey on June 19th looking for work?
(a) Dave Ferrie.
(b) Frank Vasquez.
(c) Wayne Elko.
(d) Lee Oswald.
4. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
5. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Delphine?
2. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
3. On April 26th, what event does George de Mohrenschildt have information about?
4. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
5. What does Branch find strange about the information sent him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
2. Why does Lee go to meet Dr. Braunfels in Atsugi?
3. Who are the exiles on May 20th?
4. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
5. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
6. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
7. How is Lee isolated in the first chapter of the novel?
8. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
9. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
10. What does Lee read about in New Orleans?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)