|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
(a) Her leftist political views.
(b) Her son's truancy.
(c) Her most recent divorce.
(d) Her stiff leg.
2. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
(c) A local police chief.
(d) Guy Bannister.
3. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
4. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
5. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) Peronist officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
2. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
3. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
4. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
5. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Lee and Marguerite argue in New Orleans?
2. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
3. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
4. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
5. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
6. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
7. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
8. What does Win Everett decide about the assassination location in 26 April?
9. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
10. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)