|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
(a) Sexual skills.
(b) European history.
2. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He pulled a knife on her.
(b) He called her a Nazi.
(c) He stole money from her.
(d) He slept with her.
3. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
(a) He is a college professor.
(b) He is a mail man.
(c) He is a freelance writer.
(d) He is an antiquer.
4. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He rides the subway.
(b) He goes to movies.
(c) He reads in Central Park.
(d) He convinces men to buy him beer.
5. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
(b) Assault weapons.
(c) Covert ops.
(d) Economic theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
2. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
3. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
4. On June 19th, which famous outlaw does Bannister say he took down?
5. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lee go to meet Dr. Braunfels in Atsugi?
2. What information about Oswald does Win receive at the beginning of June 19th?
3. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
4. What do Win, Parmenter, and Mackey discuss in 17 April?
5. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
6. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
7. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
8. How does Lee meet Konno in Atsugi?
9. Why do Lee and Marguerite argue in New Orleans?
10. Why is Parmenter especially angry about the Bay of Pigs debacle?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)