|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
(a) A brain hemorrhage.
(b) A car crash.
(c) A skiing accident.
2. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
(a) A nude magazine.
(d) A gun.
3. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
4. As of April 17th, how many years have passed since the Bay of Pigs failure?
5. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) The exiles were not properly trailed.
(b) The Bay was a poor entry point.
(c) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
(d) Not enough time was allowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
2. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
3. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
4. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
5. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lee's life in New Orleans like?
2. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
3. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
4. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
5. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
6. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
7. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
8. Why does Lee go to meet Dr. Braunfels in Atsugi?
9. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
10. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)