|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee try to avoid shipping out from Atsugi?
(a) He fakes madness.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He goes AWOL.
(d) He forges papers.
2. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
(a) He was not raised in an English-speaking home.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He is shizophrenic.
(d) He dropped out of school early.
3. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Having another child.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) U-2 planes.
4. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
(a) The Bay of Pigs invasion.
(b) The first attempt on Castro's life.
(c) An attempt on Win Everett's life.
(d) An attempt to libel Kennedy a Communist.
5. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Babe Ruth.
(c) John Huston.
(d) Mae West.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of propaganda is found in Oswald's office on June 19th?
2. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
3. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
4. Why is Lee mocked at his school in the Bronx?
5. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carmine Latta help with the assassination attempt?
2. Why is Oswald brought back to Moscow?
3. How does Lee fair in the brig?
4. What strange items has the CIA curator provided Branch with?
5. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
6. Why does Lee Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
7. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
8. What money problems is Jack Ruby facing on August 12th?
9. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
10. Describe the conversation between Ruby and Tony Astorina on September 25th.
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)