|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wife is Beryl?
2. What plan does Lee develop for his future while in Atsugi?
(a) He will move his mother to Atsugi.
(b) He will move back to the Bronx.
(c) He will become a pilot.
(d) He will defect to Russia.
3. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) John Huston.
(b) Mae West.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Babe Ruth.
4. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
5. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
(b) The Bay was a poor entry point.
(c) Not enough time was allowed.
(d) The exiles were not properly trailed.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
2. How does the brig guards treat Bobby Dupard?
3. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
4. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
5. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
2. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
3. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
4. What does David Ferrie do in the Bannister office in this chapter?
5. What do Win, Parmenter, and Mackey discuss in 17 April?
6. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
7. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
8. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
9. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
10. How do Parmenter and Win plan to incorporate Oswald into the plot?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)