|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
(a) Her leftist political views.
(b) Her son's truancy.
(c) Her stiff leg.
(d) Her most recent divorce.
2. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He wants to appear dull.
(b) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
(c) He is uncertain of his facts.
(d) He wants leverage in their friendship.
3. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
(a) Economic theory.
(b) Covert ops.
(d) Assault weapons.
4. What does Ferrie mask by his conversation with Delphine?
(a) His eavesdropping the other room.
(b) His latent homosexuality.
(c) His chronic leg pain.
(d) His social anxiety.
5. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
2. What duty is Lee assigned as punishment for his unauthorized gun?
3. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
4. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
5. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
2. How is Lee isolated in the first chapter of the novel?
3. How does Lee fair in the brig?
4. How do Parmenter and Win plan to incorporate Oswald into the plot?
5. Who are the exiles on May 20th?
6. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
7. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
8. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
9. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
10. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)