|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
(b) Sexual skills.
(d) European history.
2. In New Orleans, what does Marguerite feel Lee focuses on?
(a) Her failings.
(b) Her virtues.
(c) Her love life.
(d) Her nationality.
3. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
(a) He is dubious of the idea.
(b) He thinks it is a trap.
(c) He readily agrees.
(d) He thinks it is a joke.
4. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A bystander.
(b) A secret service man.
(c) A motorcade bike.
(d) A phone booth.
5. What documentation does Parmenter provide Mackey with in 20 May?
(a) Guy Bannister's Florida contacts.
(b) Oswald's records.
(c) Win Everett's discharge papers.
(d) Kennedy's travel schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
2. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
3. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
4. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
5. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee fair in the brig?
2. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
3. What information about Oswald does Win receive at the beginning of June 19th?
4. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
5. Who are the exiles on May 20th?
6. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
7. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
8. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
9. What does Win Everett decide about the assassination location in 26 April?
10. How is Lee isolated in the first chapter of the novel?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)