|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
(a) He is a model prisoner.
(b) He regresses into himself.
(c) He practices civil disobedience.
(d) He is constantly causing trouble.
2. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
(b) The exiles were not properly trailed.
(c) The Bay was a poor entry point.
(d) Not enough time was allowed.
3. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) A local John Birch Society chapter.
(b) The Free Cuba Committee.
(c) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
(d) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
4. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He says he'll come back later.
(b) He declines to buy.
(c) He buys the item.
(d) He buys a book instead.
5. Where is the training base where Parmenter visits Mackey in 20 May?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
2. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
3. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
4. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
5. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
2. What confidential information does Lee reveal to Konno in Atsugi?
3. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
4. How does Lee meet Konno in Atsugi?
5. How do Parmenter and Win plan to incorporate Oswald into the plot?
6. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
7. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
8. What does Win Everett decide about the assassination location in 26 April?
9. Why do Lee and Marguerite argue in New Orleans?
10. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)