|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
(a) About 9.
(b) About 30.
(c) About 13.
(d) About 22.
2. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
(b) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
(c) The Free Cuba Committee.
(d) A local John Birch Society chapter.
3. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Having another child.
4. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her recent divorce.
(b) Her police inquiries.
(c) Her poor health.
(d) Her eviction.
5. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
(b) West Berlin.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
2. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
3. Who is Robert Sproul?
4. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
5. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the move to Fort Worth affect Lee and Marina's marriage?
2. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
3. Why do Lee and Marguerite argue in New Orleans?
4. What does David Ferrie do in the Bannister office in this chapter?
5. How does DeLillo portray the shooting of Kennedy?
6. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
7. Why is Parmenter especially angry about the Bay of Pigs debacle?
8. What information about Oswald does Win receive at the beginning of June 19th?
9. What do Win, Parmenter, and Mackey discuss in 17 April?
10. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)