|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Her love prospects.
(b) Lee's intelligence.
(d) Life in America.
2. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
(a) He is a model prisoner.
(b) He practices civil disobedience.
(c) He regresses into himself.
(d) He is constantly causing trouble.
3. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
(a) He teaches gym at their school.
(b) He is a regular at the betting parlor.
(c) He is their Civic Air Patrol commander.
(d) He used to date Marguerite.
4. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A motorcade bike.
(b) A phone booth.
(c) A bystander.
(d) A secret service man.
5. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) He is from Texas originally.
(c) He was court-martialled.
(d) He is dyslexic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
2. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
3. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
4. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
5. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Win, Parmenter, and Mackey discuss in 17 April?
2. What confidential information does Lee reveal to Konno in Atsugi?
3. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
4. Who are the exiles on May 20th?
5. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
6. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
7. How do Parmenter and Win plan to incorporate Oswald into the plot?
8. What does Win Everett decide about the assassination location in 26 April?
9. What does Lee read about in New Orleans?
10. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)