|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
2. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
3. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
(a) He is dubious of the idea.
(b) He thinks it is a joke.
(c) He readily agrees.
(d) He thinks it is a trap.
4. What does Ferrie mask by his conversation with Delphine?
(a) His eavesdropping the other room.
(b) His social anxiety.
(c) His latent homosexuality.
(d) His chronic leg pain.
5. What does Branch find strange about the information sent him?
(a) Little of it concerns Oswald.
(b) There is more than he could possibly read.
(c) Most of it is redacted.
(d) It is largely in Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
2. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
3. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
4. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
5. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
2. Why do Lee and Marguerite argue in New Orleans?
3. How is Lee isolated in the first chapter of the novel?
4. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
5. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
6. What does Win Everett decide about the assassination location in 26 April?
7. How does Lee meet Konno in Atsugi?
8. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
9. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
10. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)