|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
(a) Library restocking.
(b) Cosmetics sales.
2. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
3. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
(d) New Orleans.
4. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
(a) He is a mail man.
(b) He is a college professor.
(c) He is an antiquer.
(d) He is a freelance writer.
5. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
(a) He is dubious of the idea.
(b) He thinks it is a joke.
(c) He thinks it is a trap.
(d) He readily agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. On April 26th, what event does George de Mohrenschildt have information about?
2. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
3. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
4. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
5. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
2. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
3. Why do Lee and Marguerite argue in New Orleans?
4. How does Lee meet Konno in Atsugi?
5. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
6. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
7. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
8. Why does Lee go to meet Dr. Braunfels in Atsugi?
9. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
10. What is Lee's life in New Orleans like?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)