|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
(a) She mouthed off to her boss.
(b) She refused to wear deodorant.
(c) She was frequently late to work.
(d) Her English was poor.
2. What duty is Lee assigned as punishment for his unauthorized gun?
(a) Telegraph duty.
(b) Night guard duty.
(c) Mop duty.
(d) Kitchen duty.
3. After leaving Fort Worth, what country does Oswald's travel visa expire in?
4. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
(a) The Masons.
(c) Ku Klux Klan.
5. How does Lee try to avoid shipping out from Atsugi?
(a) He forges papers.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He goes AWOL.
(d) He fakes madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
2. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
3. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
4. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
5. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
2. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
3. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
4. What does Lee read about in New Orleans?
5. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
6. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
7. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
8. What do Win, Parmenter, and Mackey discuss in 17 April?
9. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
10. Why is Parmenter especially angry about the Bay of Pigs debacle?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)