|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
(b) East Germany.
2. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He stole money from her.
(b) He pulled a knife on her.
(c) He called her a Nazi.
(d) He slept with her.
3. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
(c) New Orleans.
4. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He buys a book instead.
(b) He says he'll come back later.
(c) He buys the item.
(d) He declines to buy.
5. Who is Delphine?
(a) Win's daughter.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) Bannister's secretary.
(d) Mackey's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
2. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
3. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
4. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
5. At the end 17 April, Parmenter hears reports about an assassination attempt on who?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
2. How do Parmenter and Win plan to incorporate Oswald into the plot?
3. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
4. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
5. How does Lee fair in the brig?
6. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
7. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
8. What is Lee's life in New Orleans like?
9. What do Win, Parmenter, and Mackey discuss in 17 April?
10. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)