|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
(a) The Masons.
(d) Ku Klux Klan.
2. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) He lives in a group home.
(d) His brother.
3. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) Fort Dix.
(d) Fort Knox.
4. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
(a) Lead shooter.
(c) Transport coordinator.
(d) Central housing hub.
5. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
(a) Whitaker Chambers.
(b) Roy Cohn.
(c) Alger Hiss.
(d) Julius Rosenberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
2. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
3. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
4. On June 19th, which famous outlaw does Bannister say he took down?
5. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee fair in the brig?
2. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
3. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
4. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
5. How does Lee meet Konno in Atsugi?
6. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
7. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
8. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
9. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
10. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)