|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(b) U-2 flights.
(c) Hallucinogen interrogations.
(d) Enigma decoding.
2. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
(a) An unauthorized weapon.
(b) For Communist tendencies.
(c) For revealing secrets to Japanese civilians.
(d) An altercation with an officer.
3. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
(a) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
4. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He buys the item.
(b) He declines to buy.
(c) He says he'll come back later.
(d) He buys a book instead.
5. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her recent divorce.
(b) Her poor health.
(c) Her police inquiries.
(d) Her eviction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
2. What is Win Everett doing at the end of June 19th?
3. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
4. What coup did Parmenter plan?
5. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
2. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
3. What does Win Everett decide about the assassination location in 26 April?
4. How does Lee meet Konno in Atsugi?
5. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
6. How does Lee fair in the brig?
7. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
8. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
9. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
10. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)