|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
(a) He is dubious of the idea.
(b) He thinks it is a joke.
(c) He thinks it is a trap.
(d) He readily agrees.
2. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
3. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
(a) The betting hall.
(b) The candy store.
(c) The library.
(d) The penny arcade.
4. What coup did Parmenter plan?
5. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
(a) Sexual skills.
(d) European history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
2. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
3. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
4. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
5. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lee meet Konno in Atsugi?
2. How is Lee isolated in the first chapter of the novel?
3. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
4. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
5. How does Guy Bannister respond to the Kennedy plot?
6. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
7. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
8. What does Lee read about in New Orleans?
9. What does Lee dream about doing while in New Orleans?
10. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)