|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
(a) He wrote a note.
(b) He died on November 22nd.
(c) He was in the room with his maid.
(d) He died in a house that was no longer his.
2. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) U-2 flights.
(b) Enigma decoding.
(c) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(d) Hallucinogen interrogations.
3. Whose wife is Beryl?
4. What plan does Lee develop for his future while in Atsugi?
(a) He will move his mother to Atsugi.
(b) He will become a pilot.
(c) He will move back to the Bronx.
(d) He will defect to Russia.
5. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Life in America.
(c) Her love prospects.
(d) Lee's intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
2. How did George de Mohrenschildt ostensibly die?
3. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
4. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
5. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
2. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
3. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
4. Why does Lee go to meet Dr. Braunfels in Atsugi?
5. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
6. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
7. What does David Ferrie do in the Bannister office in this chapter?
8. How does Lee fair in the brig?
9. What does Win Everett decide about the assassination location in 26 April?
10. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)