|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
(a) Secret communications between Kennedy and Kruschev.
(b) The lack of directive for the Bay of Pigs.
(c) The attempts to kill Castro.
(d) Kennedy family ties to Alger Hiss.
2. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
3. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
(b) A gun.
(c) A nude magazine.
4. As of April 17th, how many years have passed since the Bay of Pigs failure?
5. In New Orleans, what does Marguerite feel Lee focuses on?
(a) Her failings.
(b) Her virtues.
(c) Her love life.
(d) Her nationality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
2. Who is Delphine?
3. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
4. On June 19th, which famous outlaw does Bannister say he took down?
5. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lee's life in New Orleans like?
2. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
3. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
4. What do Win, Parmenter, and Mackey discuss in 17 April?
5. Why does Lee go to meet Dr. Braunfels in Atsugi?
6. Who are the exiles on May 20th?
7. What information about Oswald does Win receive at the beginning of June 19th?
8. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
9. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
10. What initial actions do the CIA men take for their plan on April 17th?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)