|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
(a) He lost his CIA pension.
(b) He paid for equipment from his personal accounts.
(c) He had business investments in Cuba.
(d) He was owed money by several exiles.
2. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Having another child.
3. What coup did Parmenter plan?
4. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(b) Fort Dix.
(c) Ellis Island.
(d) Fort Knox.
5. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) Mae West.
(b) John Huston.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) John Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
2. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
3. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
4. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
5. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Marguerite blame for her life in the Bronx?
2. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
3. Why does Lee go to meet Dr. Braunfels in Atsugi?
4. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
5. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
6. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
7. Who are the exiles on May 20th?
8. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
9. What confidential information does Lee reveal to Konno in Atsugi?
10. Why is Lee banned from the Sproul house?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)