|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
(a) They make good meatloaf.
(b) Marguerite wants him to wait for her there.
(c) He is spying on the father.
(d) He likes the Sproul daughter.
2. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
3. What type of propaganda is found in Oswald's office on June 19th?
(a) General Walker.
(c) Nuclear disarmament.
4. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Green card regulations.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) CIA tactics.
(d) Hydrogen bombs.
5. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
(c) European history.
(d) Sexual skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
2. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
3. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
4. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
5. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
2. What plans does Parmenter tell Mackey on May 20th?
3. Describe the colorful conversation Bannister has at a bar on June 19th.
4. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
5. How does Lee fair in the brig?
6. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
7. What information about Oswald does Win receive at the beginning of June 19th?
8. Describe Nicholas Branch's life.
9. How does Lee meet David Ferrie?
10. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)