|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
2. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
(a) She calls Lee at the base.
(b) A friend in town introduced her.
(c) Here address was posted on a commissary board.
(d) A bunkmate told him about her.
3. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) CIA tactics.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) Hydrogen bombs.
(d) Green card regulations.
4. How does Lee try to avoid shipping out from Atsugi?
(a) He fakes madness.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He forges papers.
(d) He goes AWOL.
5. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
(a) A nude magazine.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
2. How did George de Mohrenschildt ostensibly die?
3. What does Win suggest will turn Kennedy's attention to Castro again?
4. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
5. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Lee isolated in the first chapter of the novel?
2. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
3. What does Lee Oswald do on his base in Atsugi?
4. Why is Lee Oswald punished before shipping out?
5. What does George de Mohrenschildt tell Parmenter about Oswald in this chapter?
6. Who are the exiles on May 20th?
7. Discuss how Branch sees death surrounding Oswald?
8. How does Lee fair in the brig?
9. Who is Walter Everett, Jr.?
10. What does Lee read about in New Orleans?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)