|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high does the captured U-2 pilot claim he was flying when shot down?
(a) 90 thousand feet.
(b) 40 thousand feet.
(c) 120 thousand feet.
(d) 65 thousand feet.
2. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is shooting his mouth off.
(b) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(c) He is mismanaging them.
(d) He is behind on his loan payments.
3. Which American movie star does Marina know?
(a) Gregory Peck.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Robert Mitchum.
(d) Jack Lemmon.
4. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
(a) They stop having sex.
(b) The spend more time together.
(c) He abuses her.
(d) They only speak to each other in Russian.
5. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
(a) A plan to kill J. Edgar Hoover.
(b) A woman Kennedy is sleeping with.
(c) A group of paratroopers near Miami.
(d) A dying cousin in Chicago.
6. What physical evidence form Oswald is Branch surprised to have in 2 July?
(a) Nail clippings.
(b) Pubic hair.
(c) Urine samples.
7. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A host family's house.
(c) A mental ward.
(d) KGB headquarters.
8. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His military past.
(b) His connections to the government.
(c) His foreign past.
(d) His good looks.
9. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(c) Washington, DC.
10. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He has herpes.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He is manic depressive.
(d) He tried to kill himself.
11. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) Elle Lee.
(b) Marilyn Lee.
(c) Sarah Lee.
(d) June Lee.
12. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) More than one name.
(b) Relatives in Cuba.
(c) Connections to Guy Bannister.
(d) Duel citizenship.
13. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A decoder rubric.
(b) A spy camera.
(c) Night vision goggles.
(d) A walkie talkie.
14. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The Kollective.
(b) The United Front.
(c) The Curtain.
(d) The Foreshadow.
15. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
(a) His pistol.
(b) A handwritten will.
(d) A photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee worry about going to Minsk at the end of the Moscow chapter?
2. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
3. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
4. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
5. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)