|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
(b) Construction worker.
2. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
(b) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(c) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
(d) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
3. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
4. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He throws himself from a bridge.
(c) He tries to overdose on morphine.
(d) He cuts his wrist.
5. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
(a) A plan to kill J. Edgar Hoover.
(b) A dying cousin in Chicago.
(c) A woman Kennedy is sleeping with.
(d) A group of paratroopers near Miami.
6. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) His visa expires.
(b) He cannot receive food allowances.
(c) His brother dies.
(d) He is robbed on the street.
7. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
8. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Bannister's guerrilla group.
(b) Oswald's code name.
(c) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(d) Kennedy's secret service alias.
9. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The Curtain.
(b) The Kollective.
(c) The Foreshadow.
(d) The United Front.
10. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) 4 thousand dollars.
(b) Information about the U-2.
(c) Lee's journal.
(d) A night with Marina.
11. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
(b) Wayne Elko.
12. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(a) David Ferrie.
(c) Bobby Dupard.
(d) George de Mohreschildt.
13. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
(a) An informant reveals an assassination plot.
(b) Riots in Miami's slums break out.
(c) Inclimate weather approaches Florida.
(d) Kennedy decides Florida is out of reach in 1964.
14. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His foreign past.
(b) His good looks.
(c) His military past.
(d) His connections to the government.
15. With whom does Oswald live immediately after arriving in Fort Worth?
(a) Bobby Dupard.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
2. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
3. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
4. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
5. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)