|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Marina gets pregnant.
(b) When Lee is fired.
(c) When Lee's mother takes ill.
(d) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
2. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
(a) She constantly talks about a free Cuba.
(b) She does not speak English.
(c) She is black.
(d) Her dancing could get the club shut down.
3. What does Oswald say to Kirilenko about the U-2 pilot?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) She does not know the science of flight.
(c) He is telling the truth.
(d) They are good friends.
4. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
5. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A more advanced job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A larger per diem.
(d) A university education.
6. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) His brother dies.
(b) He is robbed on the street.
(c) His visa expires.
(d) He cannot receive food allowances.
7. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
(a) A letter for his mother.
(b) A copy of his journal.
(c) His passport.
(d) His US currency.
8. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He is manic depressive.
(c) He tried to kill himself.
(d) He has herpes.
9. In Dallas, who convinces Lee that his destiny is to kill Kennedy?
10. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) Elle Lee.
(b) Marilyn Lee.
(c) June Lee.
(d) Sarah Lee.
11. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
(a) He receives mail from a county prison.
(b) He receives mail from the USSR.
(c) He sends mail under several different names.
(d) He sends for pro-Castro leaflets.
12. What do Oswald's friends in Minsk call him?
13. At the beginning 12 August, what do the two strippers decide about Jack Ruby?
(a) He is connected to the mafia.
(b) He has a family in New Orleans.
(c) He is homosexual.
(d) He cannot read.
14. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(b) He is mismanaging them.
(c) He is behind on his loan payments.
(d) He is shooting his mouth off.
15. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Oswald's code name.
(b) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(c) Bannister's guerrilla group.
(d) Kennedy's secret service alias.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee call his journal?
2. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
3. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
4. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
5. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)