|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) A night with Marina.
(b) Lee's journal.
(c) 4 thousand dollars.
(d) Information about the U-2.
2. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A more advanced job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A university education.
(d) A larger per diem.
3. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) His involves a car bomb.
(b) He plans to strike in Dallas.
(c) He wants to have seven shooters.
(d) He plans to kill Kennedy.
4. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She dresses provocatively.
(b) She is a Communist.
(c) She does not speak English.
(d) She married Lee so quickly.
5. What does Lee worry about going to Minsk at the end of the Moscow chapter?
(a) He will have no job.
(b) It is a collective farm.
(c) There are no women there.
(d) It is in Siberia.
6. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A walkie talkie.
(b) A spy camera.
(c) Night vision goggles.
(d) A decoder rubric.
7. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
(d) Safe houses.
8. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(a) David Ferrie.
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(d) George de Mohreschildt.
9. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Give them military secrets.
(b) Offer them money.
(c) Glean information from them.
(d) Subvert their KGB officials.
10. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
(b) Construction worker.
11. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Traffic accident.
12. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
(a) A motor speedway.
(b) A VFW hall.
(c) A Methodist church.
(d) A laundromat.
13. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He is found publicly intoxicated.
(b) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
(c) He has not paid taxes in five years.
(d) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
14. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's alias.
(b) Oswald's childhood friend.
(c) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
(d) Oswald's benefactor.
15. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) Reactionary Diary.
(b) Revolutionary Diary.
(c) American's Diary.
(d) Historic Diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
2. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
3. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
4. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
5. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)