|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Frank in 6 September?
2. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Marina gets pregnant.
(b) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
(c) When Lee's mother takes ill.
(d) When Lee is fired.
3. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(a) Traffic accident.
(c) Heart attack.
4. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(b) Crossing guard.
(d) Engineer's assistant.
5. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) Night vision goggles.
(b) A spy camera.
(c) A walkie talkie.
(d) A decoder rubric.
6. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
(a) She constantly talks about a free Cuba.
(b) She is black.
(c) Her dancing could get the club shut down.
(d) She does not speak English.
7. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
(a) They stop having sex.
(b) They only speak to each other in Russian.
(c) The spend more time together.
(d) He abuses her.
8. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) A mental ward.
(b) A host family's house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) KGB headquarters.
9. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
10. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
(a) Takes a call from Parmenter.
(b) Takes his heart medication.
(c) Puts her daughter to sleep.
(d) Writes in his journal.
11. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Take his penicilin.
(b) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Properly set pressure levels.
12. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother makes a pass at Marina.
(b) His brother thinks Lee is a Communist spy.
(c) His brother tells the FBI where Lee is.
(d) His brother plans to vote for Nixon.
13. Where does Lee's mother go in this chapter to find out where her son is?
(c) Washington DC.
(d) Fort Knox.
14. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Subvert their KGB officials.
(b) Offer them money.
(c) Give them military secrets.
(d) Glean information from them.
15. On September 25th, what does Bannister say to Ferrie that they will do if Oswald refuses to take part in the plot?
(a) Use Ferrie.
(b) Invent an Oswald.
(c) Force Oswald to do it.
(d) Abort the plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning 12 August, what do the two strippers decide about Jack Ruby?
2. What does Oswald do when he begins to fear he may lose his job in Dallas?
3. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
4. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
5. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)