|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning 12 August, what do the two strippers decide about Jack Ruby?
(a) He is homosexual.
(b) He cannot read.
(c) He is connected to the mafia.
(d) He has a family in New Orleans.
2. What do Le and Marina do a short time after they meet?
(a) Apply to return to America.
(c) Flee Minsk.
(d) Conceive a child.
3. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
(d) Eastern Orthodox.
4. Besides his rifle, what does Lee carry in his photo session with Marina this chapter?
(a) His daughter.
(b) A hunting knife.
(c) Leftist magazines.
(d) A picture of General Walker.
5. Where is Frank in 6 September?
6. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) He is robbed on the street.
(b) His brother dies.
(c) His visa expires.
(d) He cannot receive food allowances.
7. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) Future exchange rates.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) Eisenhower's travel plans.
(d) Former Japanese outposts.
8. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
(a) Ms. Paine's.
(b) With his brother.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) Out of his car.
9. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) June Lee.
(b) Marilyn Lee.
(c) Elle Lee.
(d) Sarah Lee.
10. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
11. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
12. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His connections to the government.
(b) His foreign past.
(c) His military past.
(d) His good looks.
13. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) A night with Marina.
(b) Lee's journal.
(c) 4 thousand dollars.
(d) Information about the U-2.
14. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(c) Traffic accident.
(d) Heart attack.
15. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
(a) The national Free Cuba committee.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lee's mother go in this chapter to find out where her son is?
2. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
3. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
4. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
5. Which American movie star does Marina know?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)