|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
(b) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
(c) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(d) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
2. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
(a) A group of Russians in Dallas.
(b) An Eastern Orthodox church group.
(c) An old Ukrainian woman.
(d) The Oswald family.
3. What does Oswald say to Kirilenko about the U-2 pilot?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is telling the truth.
(d) She does not know the science of flight.
4. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
5. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He cuts his wrist.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He tries to overdose on morphine.
(d) He throws himself from a bridge.
6. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) He plans to kill Kennedy.
(b) He wants to have seven shooters.
(c) His involves a car bomb.
(d) He plans to strike in Dallas.
7. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A more advanced job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A larger per diem.
(d) A university education.
8. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(c) His brother.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
9. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(b) Crossing guard.
(d) Engineer's assistant.
10. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) A host family's house.
(b) KGB headquarters.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A mental ward.
11. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
(a) A VFW hall.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A Methodist church.
(d) A motor speedway.
12. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Oswald's code name.
(b) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(c) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(d) Bannister's guerrilla group.
13. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
(b) Oswald's childhood friend.
(c) Oswald's alias.
(d) Oswald's benefactor.
14. In 4 October, Win Everett's wife expresses concern about whom?
(a) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband.
(d) John Kennedy.
15. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) Duel citizenship.
(b) More than one name.
(c) Relatives in Cuba.
(d) Connections to Guy Bannister.
Short Answer Questions
1. On September 25th, what does Bannister say to Ferrie that they will do if Oswald refuses to take part in the plot?
2. What physical evidence form Oswald is Branch surprised to have in 2 July?
3. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
4. What does Lee call his journal?
5. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)