|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He has herpes.
(b) He is manic depressive.
(c) He tried to kill himself.
(d) He is dyslexic.
2. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Bannister's guerrilla group.
(b) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(c) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(d) Oswald's code name.
3. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(d) Washington, DC.
4. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She does not speak English.
(b) She dresses provocatively.
(c) She married Lee so quickly.
(d) She is a Communist.
5. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(b) Crossing guard.
(d) Engineer's assistant.
6. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Offer them money.
(b) Give them military secrets.
(c) Glean information from them.
(d) Subvert their KGB officials.
7. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
(a) Dave Ferrie.
(b) Robert Kennedy.
(c) General Walker.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
8. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
(a) A photo.
(c) A handwritten will.
(d) His pistol.
9. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(b) Dave Ferrie.
(c) His brother.
(d) Bobby Dupard.
10. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
(a) An Eastern Orthodox church group.
(b) An old Ukrainian woman.
(c) A group of Russians in Dallas.
(d) The Oswald family.
11. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) Lee's journal.
(b) 4 thousand dollars.
(c) Information about the U-2.
(d) A night with Marina.
12. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) Night vision goggles.
(b) A walkie talkie.
(c) A spy camera.
(d) A decoder rubric.
13. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The national Free Cuba committee.
(c) The FBI.
14. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
(b) Safe houses.
15. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother plans to vote for Nixon.
(b) His brother makes a pass at Marina.
(c) His brother tells the FBI where Lee is.
(d) His brother thinks Lee is a Communist spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
2. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
3. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
4. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
5. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)