|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
2. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) His involves a car bomb.
(b) He plans to strike in Dallas.
(c) He plans to kill Kennedy.
(d) He wants to have seven shooters.
3. With whom does Oswald live immediately after arriving in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother.
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
(d) His mother.
4. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The United Front.
(b) The Foreshadow.
(c) The Curtain.
(d) The Kollective.
5. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) An Independence Day parade.
(c) A firing range.
(d) A strip club.
6. Aside from Fidel Castro, what is General Edwin Walker a verbal opponent of?
(a) Water fluoridation.
(b) Vietnam intervention.
(c) Catholics in the White House.
(d) Civil rights.
7. In 4 October, Win Everett's wife expresses concern about whom?
(a) Her husband.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) John Kennedy.
8. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Traffic accident.
9. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
(a) Takes a call from Parmenter.
(b) Puts her daughter to sleep.
(c) Takes his heart medication.
(d) Writes in his journal.
10. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) Information about the U-2.
(b) Lee's journal.
(c) A night with Marina.
(d) 4 thousand dollars.
11. What physical evidence form Oswald is Branch surprised to have in 2 July?
(b) Pubic hair.
(c) Urine samples.
(d) Nail clippings.
12. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Glean information from them.
(b) Subvert their KGB officials.
(c) Give them military secrets.
(d) Offer them money.
13. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
(a) A letter for his mother.
(b) A copy of his journal.
(c) His passport.
(d) His US currency.
14. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A university education.
(b) A larger per diem.
(c) A new apartment.
(d) A more advanced job.
15. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
(a) Ms. Paine's.
(b) Out of his car.
(c) With his brother.
(d) A boarding house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alpha-66?
2. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
3. What does Lee worry about going to Minsk at the end of the Moscow chapter?
4. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
5. Where is Frank in 6 September?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)