|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She dresses provocatively.
(b) She is a Communist.
(c) She married Lee so quickly.
(d) She does not speak English.
2. Which American movie star does Marina know?
(a) Gregory Peck.
(b) Robert Mitchum.
(c) Jack Lemmon.
(d) John Wayne.
3. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is mismanaging them.
(b) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(c) He is behind on his loan payments.
(d) He is shooting his mouth off.
4. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(c) Washington, DC.
5. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
(a) A group of paratroopers near Miami.
(b) A plan to kill J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) A woman Kennedy is sleeping with.
(d) A dying cousin in Chicago.
6. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) He wants to have seven shooters.
(b) His involves a car bomb.
(c) He plans to strike in Dallas.
(d) He plans to kill Kennedy.
7. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
8. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Give them military secrets.
(b) Subvert their KGB officials.
(c) Glean information from them.
(d) Offer them money.
9. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
(a) Murder her.
(b) Send her back to Russia.
(c) Give her control of all the family funds.
(d) Move her in with Bobby Dupard.
10. What other event besides Miami does Kennedy cancel in this section?
(a) New York.
11. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
(a) He sends for pro-Castro leaflets.
(b) He receives mail from the USSR.
(c) He sends mail under several different names.
(d) He receives mail from a county prison.
12. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
(a) A laundromat.
(b) A Methodist church.
(c) A VFW hall.
(d) A motor speedway.
13. What is Oswald asked to do by Kirilenko?
(a) Sketch a diagram of a U-2.
(b) Request a US passport from the embassy.
(c) Observe the pilot's interrogation.
(d) Return to the United States.
14. On September 25th, what does Bannister say to Ferrie that they will do if Oswald refuses to take part in the plot?
(a) Force Oswald to do it.
(b) Abort the plan.
(c) Invent an Oswald.
(d) Use Ferrie.
15. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A walkie talkie.
(b) A decoder rubric.
(c) Night vision goggles.
(d) A spy camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
2. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
3. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
4. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
5. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)