|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
(a) A Church.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) An elks hall.
(d) A bar.
2. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A firing range.
(c) A strip club.
(d) An Independence Day parade.
3. Where does Lee's mother go in this chapter to find out where her son is?
(a) Fort Knox.
(d) Washington DC.
4. How high does the captured U-2 pilot claim he was flying when shot down?
(a) 40 thousand feet.
(b) 90 thousand feet.
(c) 65 thousand feet.
(d) 120 thousand feet.
5. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is behind on his loan payments.
(b) He is shooting his mouth off.
(c) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(d) He is mismanaging them.
6. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
7. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) Reactionary Diary.
(b) Historic Diary.
(c) American's Diary.
(d) Revolutionary Diary.
8. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) His brother.
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
9. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(c) Traffic accident.
(d) Heart attack.
10. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) Sarah Lee.
(b) Marilyn Lee.
(c) Elle Lee.
(d) June Lee.
11. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
(a) An Eastern Orthodox church group.
(b) The Oswald family.
(c) A group of Russians in Dallas.
(d) An old Ukrainian woman.
12. What do Oswald's friends in Minsk call him?
13. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
(a) Takes a call from Parmenter.
(b) Writes in his journal.
(c) Takes his heart medication.
(d) Puts her daughter to sleep.
14. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He cuts his wrist.
(c) He throws himself from a bridge.
(d) He tries to overdose on morphine.
15. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) General Walker.
(c) Robert Kennedy.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from Fidel Castro, what is General Edwin Walker a verbal opponent of?
2. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
3. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
4. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
5. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)