Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lee's mother go in this chapter to find out where her son is?
(a) Washington DC.
(c) Fort Knox.
2. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
(c) Wayne Elko.
3. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(c) George de Mohreschildt.
(d) David Ferrie.
4. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is shooting his mouth off.
(b) He is behind on his loan payments.
(c) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(d) He is mismanaging them.
5. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
(b) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
(c) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(d) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
6. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He is found publicly intoxicated.
(b) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
(c) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
(d) He has not paid taxes in five years.
7. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Take his penicilin.
(c) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(d) Properly set pressure levels.
8. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Glean information from them.
(b) Give them military secrets.
(c) Offer them money.
(d) Subvert their KGB officials.
9. What does Oswald do when he begins to fear he may lose his job in Dallas?
(a) He takes a typing class.
(b) He rents out his spare room.
(c) He only eats one meal a day.
(d) He begins selling drugs.
10. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
11. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's childhood friend.
(b) Oswald's alias.
(c) Oswald's benefactor.
(d) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
12. What do Oswald's friends in Minsk call him?
13. What is Alpha-66?
(a) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(b) Bannister's guerrilla group.
(c) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(d) Oswald's code name.
14. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
(a) A motor speedway.
(b) A Methodist church.
(c) A VFW hall.
(d) A laundromat.
15. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
(a) A Church.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) An elks hall.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
2. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
3. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
4. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
5. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)