|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other event besides Miami does Kennedy cancel in this section?
(d) New York.
2. Aside from Fidel Castro, what is General Edwin Walker a verbal opponent of?
(a) Vietnam intervention.
(b) Civil rights.
(c) Water fluoridation.
(d) Catholics in the White House.
3. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She is a Communist.
(b) She married Lee so quickly.
(c) She dresses provocatively.
(d) She does not speak English.
4. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(b) Engineer's assistant.
(d) Crossing guard.
5. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
(a) A hotel.
(b) KGB headquarters.
(c) A mental ward.
(d) A host family's house.
6. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
(a) With his brother.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) Out of his car.
(d) Ms. Paine's.
7. At the beginning 12 August, what do the two strippers decide about Jack Ruby?
(a) He cannot read.
(b) He is connected to the mafia.
(c) He has a family in New Orleans.
(d) He is homosexual.
8. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) American's Diary.
(b) Historic Diary.
(c) Reactionary Diary.
(d) Revolutionary Diary.
9. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) Relatives in Cuba.
(b) More than one name.
(c) Duel citizenship.
(d) Connections to Guy Bannister.
10. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) He cannot receive food allowances.
(b) His brother dies.
(c) His visa expires.
(d) He is robbed on the street.
11. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
(a) A letter for his mother.
(b) His passport.
(c) A copy of his journal.
(d) His US currency.
12. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
(b) When Lee is fired.
(c) When Marina gets pregnant.
(d) When Lee's mother takes ill.
13. What is Alpha-66?
(a) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(b) Oswald's code name.
(c) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(d) Bannister's guerrilla group.
14. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
(a) An appointment with the ambassador.
(b) A military post.
(c) A new passport.
(d) Travel expenses.
15. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He tries to overdose on morphine.
(b) He cuts his wrist.
(c) He throws himself from a bridge.
(d) He shoots himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Oswald's friends in Minsk call him?
2. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
3. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
4. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
5. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)