|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
(a) A group of paratroopers near Miami.
(b) A plan to kill J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) A woman Kennedy is sleeping with.
(d) A dying cousin in Chicago.
2. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(b) Traffic accident.
(d) Heart attack.
3. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
4. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(b) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
(c) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
(d) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
5. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
6. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(a) Bobby Dupard.
(b) David Ferrie.
(c) George de Mohreschildt.
7. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
(a) Inclimate weather approaches Florida.
(b) Kennedy decides Florida is out of reach in 1964.
(c) An informant reveals an assassination plot.
(d) Riots in Miami's slums break out.
8. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) His involves a car bomb.
(b) He plans to kill Kennedy.
(c) He plans to strike in Dallas.
(d) He wants to have seven shooters.
9. Which American movie star does Marina know?
(a) Gregory Peck.
(b) Robert Mitchum.
(c) Jack Lemmon.
(d) John Wayne.
10. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) Sarah Lee.
(b) Elle Lee.
(c) June Lee.
(d) Marilyn Lee.
11. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A firing range.
(d) An Independence Day parade.
12. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She married Lee so quickly.
(b) She dresses provocatively.
(c) She does not speak English.
(d) She is a Communist.
13. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
(a) An old Ukrainian woman.
(b) A group of Russians in Dallas.
(c) An Eastern Orthodox church group.
(d) The Oswald family.
14. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A more advanced job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A larger per diem.
(d) A university education.
15. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Glean information from them.
(b) Offer them money.
(c) Give them military secrets.
(d) Subvert their KGB officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
2. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
3. In 4 October, Win Everett's wife expresses concern about whom?
4. Who is Hidell?
5. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)