|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
(b) Safe houses.
2. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(c) Traffic accident.
(d) Heart attack.
3. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) U-2 planes.
(b) Future exchange rates.
(c) Former Japanese outposts.
(d) Eisenhower's travel plans.
4. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
5. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
(b) His wife.
(d) A prostitute.
6. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
(a) Kennedy decides Florida is out of reach in 1964.
(b) An informant reveals an assassination plot.
(c) Inclimate weather approaches Florida.
(d) Riots in Miami's slums break out.
7. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(b) Washington, DC.
8. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is behind on his loan payments.
(b) He is shooting his mouth off.
(c) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(d) He is mismanaging them.
9. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
(a) Construction worker.
10. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) American's Diary.
(b) Reactionary Diary.
(c) Revolutionary Diary.
(d) Historic Diary.
11. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
(b) Oswald's alias.
(c) Oswald's childhood friend.
(d) Oswald's benefactor.
12. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
(a) She is black.
(b) She constantly talks about a free Cuba.
(c) Her dancing could get the club shut down.
(d) She does not speak English.
13. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Properly set pressure levels.
(d) Take his penicilin.
14. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
(a) A bar.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A Church.
(d) An elks hall.
15. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) A night with Marina.
(b) Lee's journal.
(c) 4 thousand dollars.
(d) Information about the U-2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
2. What do Le and Marina do a short time after they meet?
3. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
4. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
5. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)