|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
(d) Eastern Orthodox.
2. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
(a) Give her control of all the family funds.
(b) Murder her.
(c) Move her in with Bobby Dupard.
(d) Send her back to Russia.
3. In 4 October, Win Everett's wife expresses concern about whom?
(a) Her husband.
(b) John Kennedy.
(d) Her daughter.
4. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is mismanaging them.
(b) He is behind on his loan payments.
(c) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(d) He is shooting his mouth off.
5. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) Reactionary Diary.
(b) Revolutionary Diary.
(c) American's Diary.
(d) Historic Diary.
6. What physical evidence form Oswald is Branch surprised to have in 2 July?
(a) Nail clippings.
(c) Urine samples.
(d) Pubic hair.
7. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) His brother.
(b) Dave Ferrie.
(c) Bobby Dupard.
8. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He is manic depressive.
(b) He tried to kill himself.
(c) He has herpes.
(d) He is dyslexic.
9. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
10. How high does the captured U-2 pilot claim he was flying when shot down?
(a) 65 thousand feet.
(b) 40 thousand feet.
(c) 90 thousand feet.
(d) 120 thousand feet.
11. What does Tony Astorina tell Ruby about on September 25th?
(a) A woman Kennedy is sleeping with.
(b) A group of paratroopers near Miami.
(c) A dying cousin in Chicago.
(d) A plan to kill J. Edgar Hoover.
12. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A spy camera.
(b) Night vision goggles.
(c) A decoder rubric.
(d) A walkie talkie.
13. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
(b) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
(c) He is found publicly intoxicated.
(d) He has not paid taxes in five years.
14. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
15. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
(b) A handwritten will.
(c) A photo.
(d) His pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
2. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
3. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
4. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
5. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)