|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Properly set pressure levels.
(b) Take his penicilin.
(c) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(d) Kill himself.
2. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Marina gets pregnant.
(b) When Lee's mother takes ill.
(c) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
(d) When Lee is fired.
3. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(c) Washington, DC.
4. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) His visa expires.
(b) He is robbed on the street.
(c) He cannot receive food allowances.
(d) His brother dies.
5. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) Relatives in Cuba.
(b) More than one name.
(c) Connections to Guy Bannister.
(d) Duel citizenship.
6. What does Oswald leave at the American Embassy in Moscow?
(a) His passport.
(b) A letter for his mother.
(c) His US currency.
(d) A copy of his journal.
7. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
(d) Frank Vasquez.
8. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) Lee's journal.
(b) A night with Marina.
(c) Information about the U-2.
(d) 4 thousand dollars.
9. What does Lee call his journal?
(a) Revolutionary Diary.
(b) Historic Diary.
(c) Reactionary Diary.
(d) American's Diary.
10. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A decoder rubric.
(b) A walkie talkie.
(c) A spy camera.
(d) Night vision goggles.
11. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
(a) They only speak to each other in Russian.
(b) The spend more time together.
(c) He abuses her.
(d) They stop having sex.
12. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The Foreshadow.
(b) The Curtain.
(c) The United Front.
(d) The Kollective.
13. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
14. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
15. What is Oswald asked to do by Kirilenko?
(a) Request a US passport from the embassy.
(b) Sketch a diagram of a U-2.
(c) Observe the pilot's interrogation.
(d) Return to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Oswald live immediately after arriving in Fort Worth?
2. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
3. How high does the captured U-2 pilot claim he was flying when shot down?
4. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
5. Aside from Fidel Castro, what is General Edwin Walker a verbal opponent of?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)