|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
(a) A new passport.
(b) An appointment with the ambassador.
(c) Travel expenses.
(d) A military post.
2. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother plans to vote for Nixon.
(b) His brother tells the FBI where Lee is.
(c) His brother thinks Lee is a Communist spy.
(d) His brother makes a pass at Marina.
3. In 4 October, Win Everett's wife expresses concern about whom?
(b) Her daughter.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Her husband.
4. What is Oswald asked to do by Kirilenko?
(a) Observe the pilot's interrogation.
(b) Sketch a diagram of a U-2.
(c) Return to the United States.
(d) Request a US passport from the embassy.
5. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A strip club.
(b) An Independence Day parade.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A firing range.
6. Where is Frank in 6 September?
7. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
(c) Wayne Elko.
8. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Take his penicilin.
(b) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Properly set pressure levels.
9. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His connections to the government.
(c) His foreign past.
(d) His military past.
10. Besides his rifle, what does Lee carry in his photo session with Marina this chapter?
(a) His daughter.
(b) Leftist magazines.
(c) A picture of General Walker.
(d) A hunting knife.
11. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
(b) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
(c) He has not paid taxes in five years.
(d) He is found publicly intoxicated.
12. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
(a) Robert Kennedy.
(b) Allen Ginsberg.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
(d) General Walker.
13. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(a) Traffic accident.
(c) Heart attack.
14. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) He cannot receive food allowances.
(b) His brother dies.
(c) His visa expires.
(d) He is robbed on the street.
15. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) Former Japanese outposts.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) Eisenhower's travel plans.
(d) Future exchange rates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee call his journal?
2. What does Oswald do when he begins to fear he may lose his job in Dallas?
3. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
4. In Mexico City, what embassy does Lee go to after the Cuban embassy brushes him off?
5. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)