|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) Duel citizenship.
(b) Relatives in Cuba.
(c) Connections to Guy Bannister.
(d) More than one name.
2. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) A night with Marina.
(b) Information about the U-2.
(c) 4 thousand dollars.
(d) Lee's journal.
3. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(d) Washington, DC.
4. What physical evidence form Oswald is Branch surprised to have in 2 July?
(a) Pubic hair.
(c) Urine samples.
(d) Nail clippings.
5. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother makes a pass at Marina.
(b) His brother plans to vote for Nixon.
(c) His brother tells the FBI where Lee is.
(d) His brother thinks Lee is a Communist spy.
6. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
7. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) General Walker.
(c) Robert Kennedy.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
8. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
(c) A prostitute.
(d) His wife.
9. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
(b) When Marina gets pregnant.
(c) When Lee is fired.
(d) When Lee's mother takes ill.
10. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
(a) Travel expenses.
(b) A military post.
(c) An appointment with the ambassador.
(d) A new passport.
11. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A university education.
(c) A larger per diem.
(d) A more advanced job.
12. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) Eisenhower's travel plans.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) Former Japanese outposts.
(d) Future exchange rates.
13. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She does not speak English.
(b) She dresses provocatively.
(c) She married Lee so quickly.
(d) She is a Communist.
14. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
15. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(b) David Ferrie.
(c) Bobby Dupard.
(d) George de Mohreschildt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
2. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
3. What does Oswald say to Kirilenko about the U-2 pilot?
4. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
5. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)