|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
(a) He is found publicly intoxicated.
(b) He fights with an anti-Castro partisan.
(c) He sends a threatening letter to General Walker.
(d) He has not paid taxes in five years.
2. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(a) George de Mohreschildt.
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(d) David Ferrie.
3. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
(a) With his brother.
(b) Ms. Paine's.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) Out of his car.
4. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) Night vision goggles.
(b) A spy camera.
(c) A walkie talkie.
(d) A decoder rubric.
5. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(b) Oswald's code name.
(c) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(d) Bannister's guerrilla group.
6. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She dresses provocatively.
(b) She married Lee so quickly.
(c) She is a Communist.
(d) She does not speak English.
7. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
(c) Construction worker.
8. What is Marina most excited about regarding Lee?
(a) His connections to the government.
(b) His military past.
(c) His foreign past.
(d) His good looks.
9. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) An Independence Day parade.
(b) A firing range.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A baseball game.
10. In 25 September, what does Ferrie tell Lee to visit in Dallas?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A Church.
(c) A bar.
(d) An elks hall.
11. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
(a) The national Free Cuba committee.
(b) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
12. What is Oswald asked to do by Kirilenko?
(a) Return to the United States.
(b) Request a US passport from the embassy.
(c) Sketch a diagram of a U-2.
(d) Observe the pilot's interrogation.
13. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The Kollective.
(b) The Foreshadow.
(c) The Curtain.
(d) The United Front.
14. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) June Lee.
(b) Marilyn Lee.
(c) Sarah Lee.
(d) Elle Lee.
15. What physical attribute do the first two Soviet interviewers discover about Lee Oswald?
(a) He tried to kill himself.
(b) He is manic depressive.
(c) He is dyslexic.
(d) He has herpes.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Oswald live immediately after arriving in Fort Worth?
2. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
3. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
4. What does Lee call his journal?
5. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)