|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee worry about going to Minsk at the end of the Moscow chapter?
(a) It is a collective farm.
(b) It is in Siberia.
(c) There are no women there.
(d) He will have no job.
2. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
(a) Robert Kennedy.
(b) Allen Ginsberg.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
(d) General Walker.
3. Where does Lee live in Dallas?
(a) Ms. Paine's.
(b) Out of his car.
(c) With his brother.
(d) A boarding house.
4. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The national Free Cuba committee.
5. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's childhood friend.
(b) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
(c) Oswald's benefactor.
(d) Oswald's alias.
6. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
(a) A new passport.
(b) Travel expenses.
(c) An appointment with the ambassador.
(d) A military post.
7. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
8. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
(a) An old Ukrainian woman.
(b) A group of Russians in Dallas.
(c) An Eastern Orthodox church group.
(d) The Oswald family.
9. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
(d) Construction worker.
10. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) Relatives in Cuba.
(b) More than one name.
(c) Duel citizenship.
(d) Connections to Guy Bannister.
11. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
(a) She is black.
(b) She does not speak English.
(c) Her dancing could get the club shut down.
(d) She constantly talks about a free Cuba.
12. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) His brother.
(b) Dave Ferrie.
(d) Bobby Dupard.
13. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Lee's mother takes ill.
(b) When Lee is fired.
(c) When Marina gets pregnant.
(d) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
14. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
(a) Surrender to a KGB officer.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Properly set pressure levels.
(d) Take his penicilin.
15. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) Night vision goggles.
(b) A walkie talkie.
(c) A decoder rubric.
(d) A spy camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American movie star does Marina know?
2. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
3. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
4. In Dallas, who convinces Lee that his destiny is to kill Kennedy?
5. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)