|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lee's mother go in this chapter to find out where her son is?
(c) Washington DC.
(d) Fort Knox.
2. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A firing range.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) An Independence Day parade.
3. When does Lee decide to move back to America?
(a) When Lee's mother takes ill.
(b) When Alek asks lee for more state secrets.
(c) When Marina gets pregnant.
(d) When Lee is fired.
4. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
(a) Move her in with Bobby Dupard.
(b) Give her control of all the family funds.
(c) Send her back to Russia.
(d) Murder her.
5. At the beginning 12 August, what do the two strippers decide about Jack Ruby?
(a) He has a family in New Orleans.
(b) He is homosexual.
(c) He cannot read.
(d) He is connected to the mafia.
6. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
(c) Safe houses.
7. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
(a) His wife.
(d) A prostitute.
8. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) His brother dies.
(b) He cannot receive food allowances.
(c) He is robbed on the street.
(d) His visa expires.
9. What group begins calling at Ms. Paine's in Dallas?
(a) The national Free Cuba committee.
(b) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
10. Why does Lee's mother initially dislike Marina?
(a) She dresses provocatively.
(b) She married Lee so quickly.
(c) She does not speak English.
(d) She is a Communist.
11. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A spy camera.
(b) A decoder rubric.
(c) Night vision goggles.
(d) A walkie talkie.
12. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) Bobby Dupard.
(b) Dave Ferrie.
(c) His brother.
13. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
(a) Wayne Elko.
14. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
(a) Former Japanese outposts.
(b) Eisenhower's travel plans.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Future exchange rates.
15. What does Oswald tell the American embassy he will do for the Russians?
(a) Subvert their KGB officials.
(b) Offer them money.
(c) Give them military secrets.
(d) Glean information from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Kennedy does Carmine Latta particularly hate?
2. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
3. What did the U-2 pilot captured in Russia fail to do?
4. Besides his rifle, what does Lee carry in his photo session with Marina this chapter?
5. In Dallas, Lee goes to a rally featuring what speaker?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)