|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee stop talking to his brother in Fort Worth?
(a) His brother tells the FBI where Lee is.
(b) His brother thinks Lee is a Communist spy.
(c) His brother makes a pass at Marina.
(d) His brother plans to vote for Nixon.
2. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
(c) Eastern Orthodox.
3. Why does the post office become suspicious of Lee in Fort Worth?
(a) He receives mail from the USSR.
(b) He sends for pro-Castro leaflets.
(c) He receives mail from a county prison.
(d) He sends mail under several different names.
4. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
(a) A VFW hall.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A motor speedway.
(d) A Methodist church.
5. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(c) Engineer's assistant.
(d) Crossing guard.
6. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) Marilyn Lee.
(b) June Lee.
(c) Sarah Lee.
(d) Elle Lee.
7. What does George de Mohrenschildt ask of Lee in exchange for better job?
(a) 4 thousand dollars.
(b) A night with Marina.
(c) Information about the U-2.
(d) Lee's journal.
8. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A university education.
(c) A larger per diem.
(d) A more advanced job.
9. How high does the captured U-2 pilot claim he was flying when shot down?
(a) 90 thousand feet.
(b) 120 thousand feet.
(c) 40 thousand feet.
(d) 65 thousand feet.
10. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) His brother.
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
11. In 4 October, Win Everett's wife expresses concern about whom?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) John Kennedy.
(d) Her husband.
12. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
(a) His wife.
(b) A prostitute.
13. In 2 July, what does Ferrie want from Carmine Latta?
(b) Safe houses.
14. Why is the motorcade in Miami canceled?
(a) An informant reveals an assassination plot.
(b) Riots in Miami's slums break out.
(c) Inclimate weather approaches Florida.
(d) Kennedy decides Florida is out of reach in 1964.
15. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(c) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Dallas, who convinces Lee that his destiny is to kill Kennedy?
2. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
3. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
4. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
5. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)