|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does T-Jay give an assignment to in 15 July?
(c) Wayne Elko.
2. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A firing range.
(c) An Independence Day parade.
(d) A baseball game.
3. What does Lee request of the State Department in this chapter?
(a) A new passport.
(b) A military post.
(c) Travel expenses.
(d) An appointment with the ambassador.
4. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
(a) She is black.
(b) Her dancing could get the club shut down.
(c) She does not speak English.
(d) She constantly talks about a free Cuba.
5. What is the name of the KGB agent who becomes Oswald's close acquaintance?
6. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
(a) His wife.
(d) A prostitute.
7. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) He wants to have seven shooters.
(b) His involves a car bomb.
(c) He plans to kill Kennedy.
(d) He plans to strike in Dallas.
8. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
9. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
(b) Construction worker.
10. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A university education.
(c) A larger per diem.
(d) A more advanced job.
11. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
(a) He is robbed on the street.
(b) He cannot receive food allowances.
(c) His brother dies.
(d) His visa expires.
12. What gadget does the FBI provide Oswald with?
(a) A walkie talkie.
(b) A decoder rubric.
(c) Night vision goggles.
(d) A spy camera.
13. What does Win Everett do before speaking with his wife in 15 July?
(a) Puts her daughter to sleep.
(b) Takes his heart medication.
(c) Takes a call from Parmenter.
(d) Writes in his journal.
14. With whom does Lee start spending a lot of time in New Orleans?
(a) His brother.
(b) Bobby Dupard.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
15. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is behind on his loan payments.
(b) He is shooting his mouth off.
(c) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
(d) He is mismanaging them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
2. What religion is the first girl in Minsk that Lee proposes to?
3. What is the name of George de Mohrenschildt's debriefing agent?
4. Why is Lee arrested in New Orleans?
5. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)