|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
(b) Frank Vasquez.
2. Why is the mob considering taking over Ruby's clubs?
(a) He is mismanaging them.
(b) He is behind on his loan payments.
(c) He is shooting his mouth off.
(d) He ihas been sleeping with Latta's mistress.
3. How does Guy Bannister ostensibly die?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Traffic accident.
4. When is Kennedy scheduled to be in Miami as in 12 August?
5. Where does Lee's mother go in this chapter to find out where her son is?
(a) Washington DC.
(c) Fort Knox.
6. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
(b) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(c) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
(d) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
7. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
(a) Connections to Guy Bannister.
(b) Relatives in Cuba.
(c) More than one name.
(d) Duel citizenship.
8. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
(a) They only speak to each other in Russian.
(b) He abuses her.
(c) They stop having sex.
(d) The spend more time together.
9. In 2 July, where do Raymo and Frank discuss the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs fiasco?
(a) An Independence Day parade.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A firing range.
(d) A strip club.
10. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
(a) A VFW hall.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A motor speedway.
(d) A Methodist church.
11. In New Orleans, what is Lee considering doing regarding Marina?
(a) Move her in with Bobby Dupard.
(b) Give her control of all the family funds.
(c) Send her back to Russia.
(d) Murder her.
12. Why are the strippers of 12 August concerned about the new girl from New Orleans?
(a) She is black.
(b) Her dancing could get the club shut down.
(c) She constantly talks about a free Cuba.
(d) She does not speak English.
13. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
14. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
(a) A handwritten will.
(b) A photo.
(c) His pistol.
15. What job is Lee Oswald given in Minsk?
(a) Crossing guard.
(b) Engineer's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
2. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
3. What does Oswald say to Kirilenko about the U-2 pilot?
4. Who shares the motel room with T-Jay in 15 July?
5. On September 25th, what does Bannister say to Ferrie that they will do if Oswald refuses to take part in the plot?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)