|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Dallas does Lee Oswald run into Bobby Dupard?
(a) A motor speedway.
(b) A VFW hall.
(c) A laundromat.
(d) A Methodist church.
2. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The Foreshadow.
(b) The Curtain.
(c) The United Front.
(d) The Kollective.
3. What is Alpha-66?
(a) Oswald's code name.
(b) The name of the second phase of Bay of Pigs.
(c) Kennedy's secret service alias.
(d) Bannister's guerrilla group.
4. In Dallas, who convinces Lee that his destiny is to kill Kennedy?
5. Where do Wayne Elko, Raymo, and Frank meet in 2 July?
(d) Washington, DC.
6. To whom does Oswald send his photos?
(a) George de Mohreschildt.
(c) Bobby Dupard.
(d) David Ferrie.
7. What do Lee and marina name their daughter?
(a) Marilyn Lee.
(b) June Lee.
(c) Sarah Lee.
(d) Elle Lee.
8. Who is Hidell?
(a) Oswald's childhood friend.
(b) Oswald's alias.
(c) Oswald's KGB contact in Minsk.
(d) Oswald's benefactor.
9. How does Lee and Marina's marriage change after they arrive in the US?
(a) He abuses her.
(b) The spend more time together.
(c) They stop having sex.
(d) They only speak to each other in Russian.
10. In 4 October, Win Everett's wife expresses concern about whom?
(a) John Kennedy.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her husband.
11. Into what port town do Marina and Lee arrive at the end of the chapter?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) San Francisco.
12. Which conspirator is Everett concerned has fallen off the map in 12 August?
(b) Frank Vasquez.
13. What does Lee leave for Marina at the end of this section?
(a) A handwritten will.
(b) A photo.
(c) His pistol.
14. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
(a) He tries to overdose on morphine.
(b) He cuts his wrist.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He throws himself from a bridge.
15. With whom does Marina spend much of her time in Texas?
(a) An Eastern Orthodox church group.
(b) A group of Russians in Dallas.
(c) An old Ukrainian woman.
(d) The Oswald family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the first two officers that interview Oswald determine about this truthfulness?
2. What does Oswald do when he begins to fear he may lose his job in Dallas?
3. Where does the Soviet government move Lee after his suicide attempt?
4. What secrets do the Soviet interviewers ask Oswald about?
5. What does Lee worry about going to Minsk at the end of the Moscow chapter?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)