|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
(b) He wants leverage in their friendship.
(c) He wants to appear dull.
(d) He is uncertain of his facts.
2. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Life in America.
(c) Her love prospects.
(d) Lee's intelligence.
3. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
(d) No one.
4. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
(a) The Masons.
(b) Ku Klux Klan.
5. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
6. On April 26th, what event does George de Mohrenschildt have information about?
(a) An attempt on de Gaulle's life.
(b) The assault on Adlai Stevenson.
(c) The near-killing of General Walker.
(d) A DWI arrest of Edward Kennedy.
7. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) Enigma decoding.
(b) U-2 flights.
(c) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(d) Hallucinogen interrogations.
8. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
(b) The Warren Commission.
(c) The New York Times.
9. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
10. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
(a) He lives in a group home.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His brother.
11. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
(a) He died on November 22nd.
(b) He was in the room with his maid.
(c) He wrote a note.
(d) He died in a house that was no longer his.
12. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
(a) They make good meatloaf.
(b) He likes the Sproul daughter.
(c) He is spying on the father.
(d) Marguerite wants him to wait for her there.
13. Who is Delphine?
(a) Win's daughter.
(b) Bannister's secretary.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) Mackey's wife.
14. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
(a) Migrant labor.
(b) Drug mules.
(c) Refuge coordinators.
(d) Agency informants.
15. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
(a) Current events.
(b) His own record.
(c) American history.
(d) The Marine manual.
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 19th, which famous outlaw does Bannister say he took down?
2. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
3. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
4. At the end 17 April, Parmenter hears reports about an assassination attempt on who?
5. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)