|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did George de Mohrenschildt ostensibly die?
(a) A heart attack.
(c) An airline crash.
(d) A mugging.
2. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
3. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
(b) East Germany.
4. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
(a) Central housing hub.
(b) Lead shooter.
(c) Transport coordinator.
5. What documentation does Parmenter provide Mackey with in 20 May?
(a) Oswald's records.
(b) Guy Bannister's Florida contacts.
(c) Kennedy's travel schedule.
(d) Win Everett's discharge papers.
6. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
(a) The library.
(b) The candy store.
(c) The betting hall.
(d) The penny arcade.
7. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
(a) He wrote a note.
(b) He died in a house that was no longer his.
(c) He died on November 22nd.
(d) He was in the room with his maid.
8. What is Win Everett doing at the end of June 19th?
(a) Phoning Guy Bannister.
(b) Making love to his wife.
(c) Forging documents.
(d) Shooting at a target.
9. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
(a) No one.
10. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) The Free Cuba Committee.
(b) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
(c) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
(d) A local John Birch Society chapter.
11. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
(a) American history.
(b) His own record.
(c) Current events.
(d) The Marine manual.
12. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
(a) Ferrie wants to swap for the item.
(b) Ferrie wants too much money.
(c) The item is broken.
(d) The item is in another town.
13. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her poor health.
(b) Her recent divorce.
(c) Her eviction.
(d) Her police inquiries.
14. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
(c) Peronist officials.
(d) J. Edgar Hoover.
15. What coup did Parmenter plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
2. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
3. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
4. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
5. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)