|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) A local John Birch Society chapter.
(b) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
(c) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
(d) The Free Cuba Committee.
2. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
(b) The Masons.
(d) Ku Klux Klan.
3. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
(a) He is an antiquer.
(b) He is a freelance writer.
(c) He is a college professor.
(d) He is a mail man.
4. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Her love prospects.
(c) Lee's intelligence.
(d) Life in America.
5. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) Peronist officials.
6. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
(a) Sexual skills.
(d) European history.
7. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
(a) He paid for equipment from his personal accounts.
(b) He was owed money by several exiles.
(c) He had business investments in Cuba.
(d) He lost his CIA pension.
8. How did George de Mohrenschildt ostensibly die?
(a) A mugging.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) An airline crash.
9. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
(a) She calls Lee at the base.
(b) A bunkmate told him about her.
(c) A friend in town introduced her.
(d) Here address was posted on a commissary board.
10. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He pulled a knife on her.
(b) He slept with her.
(c) He stole money from her.
(d) He called her a Nazi.
11. Who calls Mackey on June 19th looking for work?
(a) Wayne Elko.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
(d) Frank Vasquez.
12. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He wants to appear dull.
(b) He wants leverage in their friendship.
(c) He is uncertain of his facts.
(d) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
13. Who is Robert Sproul?
(a) Lee's teacher.
(b) Marguerite's landlord.
(c) Marguerite's boyfriend.
(d) Lee's friend.
14. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
(d) East Germany.
15. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
(c) West Berlin.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
2. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
3. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
4. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
5. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)