|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He buys the item.
(b) He declines to buy.
(c) He says he'll come back later.
(d) He buys a book instead.
2. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
(a) Ferrie wants too much money.
(b) The item is in another town.
(c) Ferrie wants to swap for the item.
(d) The item is broken.
3. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) West Berlin.
4. What plan does Lee develop for his future while in Atsugi?
(a) He will move his mother to Atsugi.
(b) He will defect to Russia.
(c) He will move back to the Bronx.
(d) He will become a pilot.
5. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He reads in Central Park.
(b) He convinces men to buy him beer.
(c) He goes to movies.
(d) He rides the subway.
6. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her eviction.
(b) Her police inquiries.
(c) Her recent divorce.
(d) Her poor health.
7. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) Not enough time was allowed.
(b) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
(c) The exiles were not properly trailed.
(d) The Bay was a poor entry point.
8. Who is Delphine?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) Bannister's secretary.
(c) Mackey's wife.
(d) Win's daughter.
9. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
(a) U-2 planes.
(b) Having another child.
(d) Richard Nixon.
10. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
(a) Lead shooter.
(b) Central housing hub.
(d) Transport coordinator.
11. Whose wife is Beryl?
12. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(a) Fort Dix.
(b) Fort Knox.
(c) Ellis Island.
13. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
14. What does Branch find strange about the information sent him?
(a) Most of it is redacted.
(b) It is largely in Spanish.
(c) Little of it concerns Oswald.
(d) There is more than he could possibly read.
15. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Her love prospects.
(b) Lee's intelligence.
(c) Life in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
2. As of April 17th, how many years have passed since the Bay of Pigs failure?
3. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
4. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
5. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)