|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What documentation does Parmenter provide Mackey with in 20 May?
(a) Guy Bannister's Florida contacts.
(b) Kennedy's travel schedule.
(c) Oswald's records.
(d) Win Everett's discharge papers.
2. What duty is Lee assigned as punishment for his unauthorized gun?
(a) Telegraph duty.
(b) Kitchen duty.
(c) Mop duty.
(d) Night guard duty.
3. Who is Robert Sproul?
(a) Lee's friend.
(b) Marguerite's landlord.
(c) Lee's teacher.
(d) Marguerite's boyfriend.
4. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
(a) He died on November 22nd.
(b) He died in a house that was no longer his.
(c) He was in the room with his maid.
(d) He wrote a note.
5. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
(b) Piloting planes.
(c) Document forging.
6. How does the brig guards treat Bobby Dupard?
(a) They are afraid of him.
(b) They abuse him constantly.
(c) They treat him with deferrence.
(d) They ignore him.
7. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He is from Texas originally.
(c) He was court-martialled.
(d) He is a Communist.
8. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Having another child.
(c) U-2 planes.
9. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
10. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) Hallucinogen interrogations.
(b) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(c) U-2 flights.
(d) Enigma decoding.
11. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her recent divorce.
(b) Her eviction.
(c) Her police inquiries.
(d) Her poor health.
12. Who calls Mackey on June 19th looking for work?
(a) Frank Vasquez.
(b) Wayne Elko.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Dave Ferrie.
13. At the end 17 April, Parmenter hears reports about an assassination attempt on who?
(a) Edwin Walker.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
(d) Fidel Castro.
14. As of April 17th, how many years have passed since the Bay of Pigs failure?
15. What is Win Everett doing at the end of June 19th?
(a) Forging documents.
(b) Making love to his wife.
(c) Phoning Guy Bannister.
(d) Shooting at a target.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
2. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
3. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
4. What does Ferrie mask by his conversation with Delphine?
5. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)