|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
(a) His brother.
(d) Bobby Dupard.
2. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
(a) Economic theory.
(b) Covert ops.
(d) Assault weapons.
3. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
(a) His own record.
(b) American history.
(c) Current events.
(d) The Marine manual.
4. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
(a) A friend in town introduced her.
(b) Here address was posted on a commissary board.
(c) A bunkmate told him about her.
(d) She calls Lee at the base.
5. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) Not enough time was allowed.
(b) The Bay was a poor entry point.
(c) The exiles were not properly trailed.
(d) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
6. What coup did Parmenter plan?
7. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
(c) J. Edgar Hoover.
(d) Peronist officials.
8. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
(a) An unauthorized weapon.
(b) For Communist tendencies.
(c) For revealing secrets to Japanese civilians.
(d) An altercation with an officer.
9. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
(a) Piloting planes.
(b) Document forging.
10. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 2 years.
11. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
(c) New Orleans.
12. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
13. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
(a) A brain hemorrhage.
(b) A skiing accident.
(d) A car crash.
14. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
(a) Alger Hiss.
(b) Julius Rosenberg.
(c) Whitaker Chambers.
(d) Roy Cohn.
15. In 20 May, what request does Oswald make in Bannister's office?
(a) A living space.
(b) A spy application.
(c) Protection from Cuban exiles.
(d) A false student visa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
2. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
3. Who is Delphine?
4. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
5. On June 19th, which famous outlaw does Bannister say he took down?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)