|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On April 26th, what event does George de Mohrenschildt have information about?
(a) The assault on Adlai Stevenson.
(b) The near-killing of General Walker.
(c) An attempt on de Gaulle's life.
(d) A DWI arrest of Edward Kennedy.
2. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
(a) About 13.
(b) About 9.
(c) About 30.
(d) About 22.
3. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A bystander.
(b) A phone booth.
(c) A motorcade bike.
(d) A secret service man.
4. Why is Lee mocked at his school in the Bronx?
(a) His divorced parents.
(b) His bookish disposition.
(c) His diminutive size.
(d) His Texas accent.
5. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He wants to appear dull.
(b) He is uncertain of his facts.
(c) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
(d) He wants leverage in their friendship.
6. Whose wife is Beryl?
7. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her eviction.
(b) Her poor health.
(c) Her police inquiries.
(d) Her recent divorce.
8. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
9. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) John Huston.
(b) Babe Ruth.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Mae West.
10. What does Ferrie mask by his conversation with Delphine?
(a) His eavesdropping the other room.
(b) His social anxiety.
(c) His chronic leg pain.
(d) His latent homosexuality.
11. What does Win suggest will turn Kennedy's attention to Castro again?
(a) A failed assassination attempt.
(b) A series of ambiguous cables from Cuba.
(c) Another missile crisis.
(d) A rightwing resurgence in the US.
12. In New Orleans, what does Marguerite feel Lee focuses on?
(a) Her nationality.
(b) Her virtues.
(c) Her love life.
(d) Her failings.
13. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
(a) He has just been beaten.
(b) He has just had lunch
(c) He has just lost a foot race.
(d) He has just unpacked his belongings.
14. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
(b) A local police chief.
(c) Guy Bannister.
15. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Green card regulations.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) Hydrogen bombs.
(d) CIA tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
2. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
3. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
4. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
5. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)