|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of propaganda is found in Oswald's office on June 19th?
(c) Nuclear disarmament.
(d) General Walker.
2. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) The exiles were not properly trailed.
(b) Not enough time was allowed.
(c) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
(d) The Bay was a poor entry point.
3. What plan does Lee develop for his future while in Atsugi?
(a) He will move back to the Bronx.
(b) He will defect to Russia.
(c) He will become a pilot.
(d) He will move his mother to Atsugi.
4. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
(a) East Germany.
5. What does Win suggest will turn Kennedy's attention to Castro again?
(a) A failed assassination attempt.
(b) Another missile crisis.
(c) A series of ambiguous cables from Cuba.
(d) A rightwing resurgence in the US.
6. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
(a) About 30.
(b) About 9.
(c) About 22.
(d) About 13.
7. What does Ferrie mask by his conversation with Delphine?
(a) His latent homosexuality.
(b) His social anxiety.
(c) His chronic leg pain.
(d) His eavesdropping the other room.
8. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
(a) Air Force.
9. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
(a) He is shizophrenic.
(b) He was not raised in an English-speaking home.
(c) He dropped out of school early.
(d) He is dyslexic.
10. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) Mae West.
(c) John Huston.
(d) John Wayne.
11. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
(a) The first attempt on Castro's life.
(b) An attempt on Win Everett's life.
(c) An attempt to libel Kennedy a Communist.
(d) The Bay of Pigs invasion.
12. After leaving Fort Worth, what country does Oswald's travel visa expire in?
13. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
(a) He is constantly causing trouble.
(b) He regresses into himself.
(c) He is a model prisoner.
(d) He practices civil disobedience.
14. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) He lives in a group home.
(d) His brother.
15. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He buys the item.
(b) He buys a book instead.
(c) He declines to buy.
(d) He says he'll come back later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the brig guards treat Bobby Dupard?
2. Who is Robert Sproul?
3. What coup did Parmenter plan?
4. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
5. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)