|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
(a) European history.
(d) Sexual skills.
2. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(a) Fort Knox.
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) Fort Dix.
3. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
(b) West Berlin.
(c) New Orleans.
4. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
(a) He was owed money by several exiles.
(b) He had business investments in Cuba.
(c) He paid for equipment from his personal accounts.
(d) He lost his CIA pension.
5. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
(a) His brother.
(d) Bobby Dupard.
6. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
(a) His brother.
(b) He lives in a group home.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
7. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
(a) An attempt to libel Kennedy a Communist.
(b) An attempt on Win Everett's life.
(c) The first attempt on Castro's life.
(d) The Bay of Pigs invasion.
8. As of April 17th, how many years have passed since the Bay of Pigs failure?
9. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) Peronist officials.
10. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He is a Communist.
(c) He was court-martialled.
(d) He is from Texas originally.
11. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A bystander.
(b) A secret service man.
(c) A phone booth.
(d) A motorcade bike.
12. What documentation does Parmenter provide Mackey with in 20 May?
(a) Win Everett's discharge papers.
(b) Kennedy's travel schedule.
(c) Oswald's records.
(d) Guy Bannister's Florida contacts.
13. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Hydrogen bombs.
(b) Green card regulations.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) CIA tactics.
14. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) The Free Cuba Committee.
(b) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
(c) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
(d) A local John Birch Society chapter.
15. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
(a) He was not raised in an English-speaking home.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He is shizophrenic.
(d) He dropped out of school early.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wife is Beryl?
2. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
3. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
4. At the end 17 April, Parmenter hears reports about an assassination attempt on who?
5. What is Win Everett doing at the end of June 19th?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)