|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
(a) An unauthorized weapon.
(b) For revealing secrets to Japanese civilians.
(c) An altercation with an officer.
(d) For Communist tendencies.
2. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) Fort Knox.
(d) Fort Dix.
3. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
(d) East Germany.
4. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
(a) Drug mules.
(b) Migrant labor.
(c) Agency informants.
(d) Refuge coordinators.
5. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
(a) Kennedy family ties to Alger Hiss.
(b) Secret communications between Kennedy and Kruschev.
(c) The attempts to kill Castro.
(d) The lack of directive for the Bay of Pigs.
6. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
(a) He has just unpacked his belongings.
(b) He has just had lunch
(c) He has just lost a foot race.
(d) He has just been beaten.
7. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
(c) Air Force.
8. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
9. On April 26th, what event does George de Mohrenschildt have information about?
(a) The assault on Adlai Stevenson.
(b) An attempt on de Gaulle's life.
(c) The near-killing of General Walker.
(d) A DWI arrest of Edward Kennedy.
10. Why is Lee mocked at his school in the Bronx?
(a) His bookish disposition.
(b) His divorced parents.
(c) His Texas accent.
(d) His diminutive size.
11. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He stole money from her.
(b) He slept with her.
(c) He pulled a knife on her.
(d) He called her a Nazi.
12. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
13. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) John Huston.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Mae West.
14. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
(b) Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The Masons.
15. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He buys the item.
(b) He buys a book instead.
(c) He declines to buy.
(d) He says he'll come back later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
2. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
3. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
4. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
5. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)