|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Fort Worth, what country does Oswald's travel visa expire in?
2. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
(b) The Free Cuba Committee.
(c) A local John Birch Society chapter.
(d) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
3. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Green card regulations.
(b) CIA tactics.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Hydrogen bombs.
4. Who calls Mackey on June 19th looking for work?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) Wayne Elko.
(c) Dave Ferrie.
(d) Frank Vasquez.
5. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
(d) Air Force.
6. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
(c) New Orleans.
7. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He reads in Central Park.
(b) He convinces men to buy him beer.
(c) He goes to movies.
(d) He rides the subway.
8. Where is the training base where Parmenter visits Mackey in 20 May?
9. What type of propaganda is found in Oswald's office on June 19th?
(a) General Walker.
(d) Nuclear disarmament.
10. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
(a) He is shizophrenic.
(b) He dropped out of school early.
(c) He was not raised in an English-speaking home.
(d) He is dyslexic.
11. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
(b) East Germany.
12. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
(a) The library.
(b) The betting hall.
(c) The penny arcade.
(d) The candy store.
13. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
(a) Migrant labor.
(b) Refuge coordinators.
(c) Drug mules.
(d) Agency informants.
14. Who is Delphine?
(a) Win's daughter.
(b) Mackey's wife.
(c) Bannister's secretary.
(d) A prostitute.
15. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
2. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
3. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
4. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
5. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)