|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) He is from Texas originally.
(c) He was court-martialled.
(d) He is dyslexic.
2. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
3. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
4. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
5. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Babe Ruth.
(c) Mae West.
(d) John Huston.
6. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
(a) A friend in town introduced her.
(b) She calls Lee at the base.
(c) Here address was posted on a commissary board.
(d) A bunkmate told him about her.
7. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He is uncertain of his facts.
(b) He wants to appear dull.
(c) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
(d) He wants leverage in their friendship.
8. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
(a) He used to date Marguerite.
(b) He is a regular at the betting parlor.
(c) He teaches gym at their school.
(d) He is their Civic Air Patrol commander.
9. How does Lee try to avoid shipping out from Atsugi?
(a) He fakes madness.
(b) He goes AWOL.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He forges papers.
10. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
(a) A local police chief.
(b) Guy Bannister.
11. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
(a) Assault weapons.
(b) Economic theory.
(c) Covert ops.
12. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
(a) He was in the room with his maid.
(b) He died in a house that was no longer his.
(c) He died on November 22nd.
(d) He wrote a note.
13. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
(a) The New York Times.
(c) The Warren Commission.
14. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
(b) Lead shooter.
(c) Transport coordinator.
(d) Central housing hub.
15. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
(a) The library.
(b) The candy store.
(c) The betting hall.
(d) The penny arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
2. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
3. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
4. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
5. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)