|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
(a) He has just lost a foot race.
(b) He has just unpacked his belongings.
(c) He has just had lunch
(d) He has just been beaten.
2. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
3. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A phone booth.
(b) A motorcade bike.
(c) A secret service man.
(d) A bystander.
4. What coup did Parmenter plan?
5. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
(a) Document forging.
(b) Piloting planes.
6. At the end 17 April, Parmenter hears reports about an assassination attempt on who?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) Adlai Stevenson.
(d) Edwin Walker.
7. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He rides the subway.
(b) He reads in Central Park.
(c) He goes to movies.
(d) He convinces men to buy him beer.
8. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
(a) Cosmetics sales.
(c) Library restocking.
9. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
10. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) The Bay was a poor entry point.
(b) Not enough time was allowed.
(c) The exiles were not properly trailed.
(d) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
11. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
(a) He is their Civic Air Patrol commander.
(b) He is a regular at the betting parlor.
(c) He teaches gym at their school.
(d) He used to date Marguerite.
12. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
(a) Julius Rosenberg.
(b) Roy Cohn.
(c) Alger Hiss.
(d) Whitaker Chambers.
13. What documentation does Parmenter provide Mackey with in 20 May?
(a) Guy Bannister's Florida contacts.
(b) Kennedy's travel schedule.
(c) Oswald's records.
(d) Win Everett's discharge papers.
14. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He says he'll come back later.
(b) He buys the item.
(c) He buys a book instead.
(d) He declines to buy.
15. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
(a) About 13.
(b) About 30.
(c) About 9.
(d) About 22.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
2. How does Lee try to avoid shipping out from Atsugi?
3. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
4. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
5. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)