|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
(a) The library.
(b) The penny arcade.
(c) The betting hall.
(d) The candy store.
2. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
(a) He was court-martialled.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He is from Texas originally.
(d) He is a Communist.
3. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He stole money from her.
(b) He called her a Nazi.
(c) He pulled a knife on her.
(d) He slept with her.
4. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
(a) Secret communications between Kennedy and Kruschev.
(b) Kennedy family ties to Alger Hiss.
(c) The attempts to kill Castro.
(d) The lack of directive for the Bay of Pigs.
5. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Having another child.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) U-2 planes.
6. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
(a) About 9.
(b) About 22.
(c) About 13.
(d) About 30.
7. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
(a) He dropped out of school early.
(b) He was not raised in an English-speaking home.
(c) He is dyslexic.
(d) He is shizophrenic.
8. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He says he'll come back later.
(b) He buys the item.
(c) He declines to buy.
(d) He buys a book instead.
9. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
(a) He is their Civic Air Patrol commander.
(b) He teaches gym at their school.
(c) He is a regular at the betting parlor.
(d) He used to date Marguerite.
10. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
(a) Air Force.
11. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
12. Who is Robert Sproul?
(a) Marguerite's boyfriend.
(b) Marguerite's landlord.
(c) Lee's friend.
(d) Lee's teacher.
13. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
(a) The Warren Commission.
(b) The New York Times.
14. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
(a) Her son's truancy.
(b) Her leftist political views.
(c) Her stiff leg.
(d) Her most recent divorce.
15. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
(a) Drug mules.
(b) Refuge coordinators.
(c) Migrant labor.
(d) Agency informants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
2. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
3. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
4. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
5. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)