|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On April 26th, what event does George de Mohrenschildt have information about?
(a) A DWI arrest of Edward Kennedy.
(b) The assault on Adlai Stevenson.
(c) The near-killing of General Walker.
(d) An attempt on de Gaulle's life.
2. What plan does Lee develop for his future while in Atsugi?
(a) He will defect to Russia.
(b) He will move his mother to Atsugi.
(c) He will move back to the Bronx.
(d) He will become a pilot.
3. What is Win Everett doing at the end of June 19th?
(a) Making love to his wife.
(b) Forging documents.
(c) Shooting at a target.
(d) Phoning Guy Bannister.
4. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
(d) Air Force.
5. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
(a) He is a model prisoner.
(b) He regresses into himself.
(c) He is constantly causing trouble.
(d) He practices civil disobedience.
6. In what city does Win Everett initially want to stage the assassination attempt?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
7. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
(d) New Orleans.
8. What do Oswald's bunkmates in Atsugi call him?
9. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
(a) Ferrie wants to swap for the item.
(b) The item is broken.
(c) Ferrie wants too much money.
(d) The item is in another town.
10. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
(a) She was frequently late to work.
(b) She refused to wear deodorant.
(c) Her English was poor.
(d) She mouthed off to her boss.
11. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Warren Commission.
12. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
(a) Kennedy family ties to Alger Hiss.
(b) The lack of directive for the Bay of Pigs.
(c) Secret communications between Kennedy and Kruschev.
(d) The attempts to kill Castro.
13. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A motorcade bike.
(b) A bystander.
(c) A phone booth.
(d) A secret service man.
14. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
(b) His brother.
(d) Bobby Dupard.
15. Why is Lee mocked at his school in the Bronx?
(a) His Texas accent.
(b) His diminutive size.
(c) His bookish disposition.
(d) His divorced parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
2. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
3. What does Branch find strange about the information sent him?
4. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
5. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)