|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
(a) About 9.
(b) About 22.
(c) About 30.
(d) About 13.
2. What plan does Lee develop for his future while in Atsugi?
(a) He will become a pilot.
(b) He will move his mother to Atsugi.
(c) He will defect to Russia.
(d) He will move back to the Bronx.
3. What does Win talk to his wife about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Having another child.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
(a) He used to date Marguerite.
(b) He is their Civic Air Patrol commander.
(c) He teaches gym at their school.
(d) He is a regular at the betting parlor.
5. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
6. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
(b) No one.
7. In New Orleans, what does Marguerite feel Lee focuses on?
(a) Her nationality.
(b) Her virtues.
(c) Her failings.
(d) Her love life.
8. Who is Robert Sproul?
(a) Marguerite's boyfriend.
(b) Lee's friend.
(c) Marguerite's landlord.
(d) Lee's teacher.
9. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) A local John Birch Society chapter.
(b) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
(c) The Free Cuba Committee.
(d) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
10. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
(a) He has just had lunch
(b) He has just been beaten.
(c) He has just lost a foot race.
(d) He has just unpacked his belongings.
11. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
12. At the end 17 April, Parmenter hears reports about an assassination attempt on who?
(a) Edwin Walker.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
13. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her police inquiries.
(b) Her poor health.
(c) Her eviction.
(d) Her recent divorce.
14. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He is from Texas originally.
(c) He is a Communist.
(d) He was court-martialled.
15. What coup did Parmenter plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
2. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
3. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
4. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
5. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)