|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He convinces men to buy him beer.
(b) He reads in Central Park.
(c) He rides the subway.
(d) He goes to movies.
2. Who is Delphine?
(a) Win's daughter.
(b) Mackey's wife.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) Bannister's secretary.
3. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
(a) He is a model prisoner.
(b) He practices civil disobedience.
(c) He is constantly causing trouble.
(d) He regresses into himself.
4. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her poor health.
(b) Her recent divorce.
(c) Her eviction.
(d) Her police inquiries.
5. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
(a) Kennedy family ties to Alger Hiss.
(b) The attempts to kill Castro.
(c) Secret communications between Kennedy and Kruschev.
(d) The lack of directive for the Bay of Pigs.
6. What type of propaganda is found in Oswald's office on June 19th?
(c) General Walker.
(d) Nuclear disarmament.
7. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
(a) She refused to wear deodorant.
(b) She mouthed off to her boss.
(c) She was frequently late to work.
(d) Her English was poor.
8. What duty is Lee assigned as punishment for his unauthorized gun?
(a) Night guard duty.
(b) Mop duty.
(c) Kitchen duty.
(d) Telegraph duty.
9. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
(c) New Orleans.
10. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
(a) He had business investments in Cuba.
(b) He lost his CIA pension.
(c) He was owed money by several exiles.
(d) He paid for equipment from his personal accounts.
11. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
(b) Air Force.
12. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
13. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
14. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
(a) An attempt on Win Everett's life.
(b) The first attempt on Castro's life.
(c) An attempt to libel Kennedy a Communist.
(d) The Bay of Pigs invasion.
15. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
(a) He is a college professor.
(b) He is a freelance writer.
(c) He is an antiquer.
(d) He is a mail man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Sproul?
2. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
3. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
4. On June 19th, which famous outlaw does Bannister say he took down?
5. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)