|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 20 May, what request does Oswald make in Bannister's office?
(a) Protection from Cuban exiles.
(b) A false student visa.
(c) A spy application.
(d) A living space.
2. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
(a) He has just lost a foot race.
(b) He has just been beaten.
(c) He has just unpacked his belongings.
(d) He has just had lunch
3. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
(a) Agency informants.
(b) Migrant labor.
(c) Drug mules.
(d) Refuge coordinators.
4. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
5. What does Dr. Braunfels teach Lee in Atsugi?
(b) European history.
(c) Sexual skills.
6. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
(a) Bobby Dupard.
(b) His brother.
7. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
(a) He buys the item.
(b) He says he'll come back later.
(c) He declines to buy.
(d) He buys a book instead.
8. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He wants to appear dull.
(b) He is uncertain of his facts.
(c) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
(d) He wants leverage in their friendship.
9. As of April 17th, how many years have passed since the Bay of Pigs failure?
10. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
11. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A bystander.
(b) A phone booth.
(c) A motorcade bike.
(d) A secret service man.
12. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He goes to movies.
(b) He rides the subway.
(c) He reads in Central Park.
(d) He convinces men to buy him beer.
13. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
(a) He is dubious of the idea.
(b) He thinks it is a trap.
(c) He thinks it is a joke.
(d) He readily agrees.
14. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
(a) Assault weapons.
(b) Economic theory.
(d) Covert ops.
15. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
2. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
3. Who is Delphine?
4. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
5. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)