|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Hydrogen bombs.
(b) Green card regulations.
(c) CIA tactics.
(d) U-2 planes.
2. What information does Win want revealed to the public as a result of the assassination attempt?
(a) Secret communications between Kennedy and Kruschev.
(b) Kennedy family ties to Alger Hiss.
(c) The attempts to kill Castro.
(d) The lack of directive for the Bay of Pigs.
3. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
(a) He lost his CIA pension.
(b) He paid for equipment from his personal accounts.
(c) He was owed money by several exiles.
(d) He had business investments in Cuba.
4. Who confirms that Raymo and Frank will join the plot in 20 May?
5. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
(a) Document forging.
(c) Piloting planes.
6. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
(a) He is their Civic Air Patrol commander.
(b) He is a regular at the betting parlor.
(c) He used to date Marguerite.
(d) He teaches gym at their school.
7. How did George de Mohrenschildt ostensibly die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) An airline crash.
(d) A mugging.
8. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
(b) He is uncertain of his facts.
(c) He wants leverage in their friendship.
(d) He wants to appear dull.
9. How does Lee try to avoid shipping out from Atsugi?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He goes AWOL.
(c) He fakes madness.
(d) He forges papers.
10. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He reads in Central Park.
(b) He convinces men to buy him beer.
(c) He rides the subway.
(d) He goes to movies.
11. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
(a) He died in a house that was no longer his.
(b) He was in the room with his maid.
(c) He died on November 22nd.
(d) He wrote a note.
12. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
13. Why, according to Parmenter, did the Bay of Pigs invasion fail?
(a) The exiles were not properly trailed.
(b) The Bay was a poor entry point.
(c) Kennedy did not provide air cover.
(d) Not enough time was allowed.
14. In 20 May, what request does Oswald make in Bannister's office?
(a) A spy application.
(b) A false student visa.
(c) A living space.
(d) Protection from Cuban exiles.
15. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What celebrity does Lee see while on his ship outside Atsugi?
2. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
3. Which famous Communist does Lee become obsessed with in New Orleans?
4. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
5. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)