|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Win suggest will turn Kennedy's attention to Castro again?
(a) Another missile crisis.
(b) A rightwing resurgence in the US.
(c) A failed assassination attempt.
(d) A series of ambiguous cables from Cuba.
2. Who do Mackey, Everett, and Parmenter blame for the Bay of Pigs failure?
(a) No one.
3. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
(a) He was court-martialled.
(b) He is from Texas originally.
(c) He is dyslexic.
(d) He is a Communist.
4. How have Raymo and Frank been making money in recent years?
(a) Refuge coordinators.
(b) Migrant labor.
(c) Drug mules.
(d) Agency informants.
5. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) Peronist officials.
6. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
(c) New Orleans.
7. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
(a) He is an antiquer.
(b) He is a college professor.
(c) He is a freelance writer.
(d) He is a mail man.
8. What does Branch find strange about the information sent him?
(a) It is largely in Spanish.
(b) Little of it concerns Oswald.
(c) Most of it is redacted.
(d) There is more than he could possibly read.
9. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
(b) The Masons.
(d) Ku Klux Klan.
10. Who calls Mackey on June 19th looking for work?
(a) Wayne Elko.
(b) Dave Ferrie.
(c) Frank Vasquez.
(d) Lee Oswald.
11. After leaving Fort Worth, what country does Oswald's travel visa expire in?
12. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 6 years.
13. How does Lee try to avoid shipping out from Atsugi?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He fakes madness.
(c) He goes AWOL.
(d) He forges papers.
14. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
(b) The Warren Commission.
(c) The New York Times.
15. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Her love prospects.
(c) Life in America.
(d) Lee's intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
2. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
3. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
4. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
5. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)