|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did George de Mohrenschildt ostensibly die?
(a) A mugging.
(b) An airline crash.
(c) A heart attack.
2. As of April 17th, how many years have passed since the Bay of Pigs failure?
3. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
(a) Roy Cohn.
(b) Whitaker Chambers.
(c) Julius Rosenberg.
(d) Alger Hiss.
4. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Life in America.
(b) Her love prospects.
(c) Lee's intelligence.
5. What documentation does Parmenter provide Mackey with in 20 May?
(a) Kennedy's travel schedule.
(b) Oswald's records.
(c) Win Everett's discharge papers.
(d) Guy Bannister's Florida contacts.
6. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
(a) He has just been beaten.
(b) He has just unpacked his belongings.
(c) He has just lost a foot race.
(d) He has just had lunch
7. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
(a) He died in a house that was no longer his.
(b) He died on November 22nd.
(c) He wrote a note.
(d) He was in the room with his maid.
8. What topic is Lee's preferred reading?
9. Who is Delphine?
(a) Mackey's wife.
(b) Win's daughter.
(c) Bannister's secretary.
(d) A prostitute.
10. What city does T-Jay call at the end of April 17th?
(b) New Orleans.
11. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
(b) A skiing accident.
(c) A car crash.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
12. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
(a) A phone booth.
(b) A secret service man.
(c) A motorcade bike.
(d) A bystander.
13. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) CIA tactics.
(b) Hydrogen bombs.
(c) U-2 planes.
(d) Green card regulations.
14. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
(a) He is an MI-5 agent.
(b) He regularly provides intelligence to agents.
(c) He is related to Richard Helms by marriage.
(d) He is a defector from East Germany.
15. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Parmenter lose money after the Bay of Pigs failure?
2. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
3. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
4. What does Lee not tell Dr. Braunfels about himself?
5. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)