|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) Hallucinogen interrogations.
(b) Enigma decoding.
(c) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(d) U-2 flights.
2. After leaving Fort Worth, what country does Oswald's travel visa expire in?
3. What is lee regularly quizzed on in the brig?
(a) His own record.
(b) Current events.
(c) American history.
(d) The Marine manual.
4. What documentation does Parmenter provide Mackey with in 20 May?
(a) Win Everett's discharge papers.
(b) Guy Bannister's Florida contacts.
(c) Kennedy's travel schedule.
(d) Oswald's records.
5. What plan does Lee develop for his future while in Atsugi?
(a) He will defect to Russia.
(b) He will become a pilot.
(c) He will move his mother to Atsugi.
(d) He will move back to the Bronx.
6. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Life in America.
(c) Her love prospects.
(d) Lee's intelligence.
7. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
(c) Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The Masons.
8. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
9. On April 26th, what event does George de Mohrenschildt have information about?
(a) The assault on Adlai Stevenson.
(b) A DWI arrest of Edward Kennedy.
(c) An attempt on de Gaulle's life.
(d) The near-killing of General Walker.
10. What group was Eladio del Valle the head of?
(a) The Free Cuba Committee.
(b) A local John Birch Society chapter.
(c) Americans Against Communist Subversion.
(d) The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
11. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
(a) Her police inquiries.
(b) Her eviction.
(c) Her recent divorce.
(d) Her poor health.
12. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Warren Commission.
13. According to Bannister on June 19th, who does Kennedy travel with at all times?
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
(d) Peronist officials.
14. Why does Robert not want to buy from Ferrie?
(a) Ferrie wants too much money.
(b) Ferrie wants to swap for the item.
(c) The item is broken.
(d) The item is in another town.
15. Where is the training base where Parmenter visits Mackey in 20 May?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
2. What did Mackey train exiles in before the Bay of Pigs?
3. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
4. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
5. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)