Short Answer Questions Key
1. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
2. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
Her most recent divorce.
3. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
She has to work.
4. Why is Lee mocked at his school in the Bronx?
His Texas accent.
5. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
6. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
He pulled a knife on her.
This section contains 4,096 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)